Small Hands Rump went after Elizabeth Warren Big Big Mistake. He did the old ugly and dumb routine

These posters that cry about hate, but then post hateful remarks, are pretty funny.

Snowflakes spread plenty of hate during the election.

The base of the issue is the snowflake playbook for the past 8 years including labeling people as misogynist, racist, and Xenophobic if they disagree on policy.

Fuck them and I am laughing my ass off that Trump won because of these morons on the left.

These posters that cry about hate, but then post hateful remarks, are pretty funny.

Snowflakes spread plenty of hate during the election.

The base of the issue is the snowflake playbook for the past 8 years including labeling people as misogynist, racist, and Xenophobic if they disagree on policy.

Fuck them and I am laughing my ass off that Trump won because of these morons on the left.

That's all I see any of you doing actually, so, ... yeah.

Tweets are for twits.
if
You don't like me and I'm dumb , won't get much responce
Americans believed Trump and not Warren. It's all over. Let it go lefties, for the sake of your mental health
We lost, the supreme court will be controlled by hate but it isn't over it just begun. First step get in the way of the thin skinned psychopath and push him over the edge as much as possible and as many times as possible. we may be able to get rid of him that way, a drooling zombie president might want to quit or the party may want the drooler to quit. look how he reacts to simple charges., that will bring more and more back to reality.

Did you think Hilary's "basket of deplorables" comment was hateful?

Your entire election process was hateful, by design, and you bought in.
As opposed to your supporters rioting in the streets? Attacking Trump voters by thugs? Really?

34E0030300000578-3623170-A_woman_wearing_a_Trump_shirt_is_pelted_with_eggs_and_pinned_in_-a-2_1464974561984.jpg

Is it hateful to physically attack a woman because she supports Trump?

Did this bother snowflakes at all, or is it ok to physically assault her because she supports Trump.

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.

Lying about being Native American to get special treatment opens you up to criticism.

Fuck her.
"Lying about being Native American".....of course you can prove she lied, right?

I believe we do,,,,,,,,for purposes more noble than what russia and china do to us
Noble lol

Disgruntled Sanders staffers leak emails and you all shit yourselves during the blame game. Please tell me more about nobility lol
Watch as the haters of Russia and Putin just months ago , now support Russia and Putin because the hate party leader tells them to. We can out think these half minds. so we could be the opponents with 1/4 the numbers that the hate party has and we will still win. It won't happen soon but every day every good American Patriot has to take a piece out of the Jig saw puzzle until they total unravel, Small Hands Rump will be easy to take down this way, you know thin skinned and all.

Don't be a cry baby. We were happy to ally with Putin and Comey and anyone else who could help us defeat Hillary. Pretty cool how Comey swift boated her ass. Your side has the entire MSM on your side, can you really fault us for fighting back by any means possible?
Got to say you did a great job NOW you'll get the fruits of your labor and I for one can't wait

After waiting 8 long years to get rid of Obama every anti Trump post is like a delicious desert to me bathed in chocolate and strawberries.
My only retort to you blues is all your hate was severely missplaced

if
Americans believed Trump and not Warren. It's all over. Let it go lefties, for the sake of your mental health
We lost, the supreme court will be controlled by hate but it isn't over it just begun. First step get in the way of the thin skinned psychopath and push him over the edge as much as possible and as many times as possible. we may be able to get rid of him that way, a drooling zombie president might want to quit or the party may want the drooler to quit. look how he reacts to simple charges., that will bring more and more back to reality.

As opposed to your supporters rioting in the streets? Attacking Trump voters by thugs? Really?

34E0030300000578-3623170-A_woman_wearing_a_Trump_shirt_is_pelted_with_eggs_and_pinned_in_-a-2_1464974561984.jpg

Did this bother snowflakes at all, or is it ok to physically assault her because she supports Trump.
No, that is not ok to physically assault someone....when have I ever advocated physical violence REGARDLESS of someone gender, race, etc.?

So she responded in kind---"We get it, @realDonaldTrump: When a woman stands up to you, you’re going to call her a basket case. Hormonal. Ugly." , "Do you think you're going to shut us up, @realDonaldTrump? Think again. It's time to answer for your dangerous ideas."--"You care so much about struggling American workers, @realDonaldTrump, that you want to abolish the federal minimum wage?"---"ou feel so much for people with college debt, @realDonaldTrump, that you raked in millions scamming students with Trump University?" "You're so concerned about Wall Street, @realDonaldTrump, that you say you’d “absolutely” repeal Dodd-Frank?" Then Psychopath responded "When asked what gov should stop doing, @realDonaldTrump said overseeing banks! How can you be tough on Wall Street by letting them off?" "@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over." The show just got started , he will be frothing at the mouth and drooling when His little power trip is dumped on by all good Progressives. Thin skin and all, Yup the show just begun.

Lying about being Native American to get special treatment opens you up to criticism.

Fuck her.
"Lying about being Native American".....of course you can prove she lied, right?

Don't need to, just repeat, repeat, repeat.

Noble lol

Disgruntled Sanders staffers leak emails and you all shit yourselves during the blame game. Please tell me more about nobility lol
Watch as the haters of Russia and Putin just months ago , now support Russia and Putin because the hate party leader tells them to. We can out think these half minds. so we could be the opponents with 1/4 the numbers that the hate party has and we will still win. It won't happen soon but every day every good American Patriot has to take a piece out of the Jig saw puzzle until they total unravel, Small Hands Rump will be easy to take down this way, you know thin skinned and all.

Don't be a cry baby. We were happy to ally with Putin and Comey and anyone else who could help us defeat Hillary. Pretty cool how Comey swift boated her ass. Your side has the entire MSM on your side, can you really fault us for fighting back by any means possible?
Got to say you did a great job NOW you'll get the fruits of your labor and I for one can't wait

After waiting 8 long years to get rid of Obama every anti Trump post is like a delicious desert to me bathed in chocolate and strawberries.

Doubtful, every time I turned around Obama was telling me I'm not paying my fair share, fucker. He can go straight to hell where he belongs.

No, that is not ok to physically assault someone.

Not the point anyway, some folks just need to be angry.

Fuck her.

Are you contending that Elizabeth Warren never falsely claimed she has Native American ancestry?

Doubtful, every time I turned around Obama was telling me I'm not paying my fair share, fucker. He can go straight to hell where he belongs.

I rather think that decision is just a tad out of your jurisdiction. Calm yourself.

if

And

Fuck her.

Are you contending that Elizabeth Warren never falsely claimed she has Native American ancestry?

Are you contending these were issues affecting society in the last election? Get real man.

And

I must locate more rage, I really don't have enough rage.

If you were like trump and not paying your taxes for 20 years while complaining

You think trump not paying his taxes for 20 years was paying his fair share And many of our ultra rich find ways out of paying Who t f do you think makes those laws??

You think trump not paying his taxes for 20 years was paying his fair share And many of our ultra rich find ways out of paying Who t f do you think makes those laws??
Come April are you going to pay more taxes than the law says you owe?

Come April are you going to pay more taxes than the law says you owe?

Fuck no, im a patriotic american, im cheating.

Forum List

Back