Smart Gun company won't send out samples to gun journalists to test....must be a great gun...right?

I think I will just secure my own weapon, as I have always done. Now if they come up with one smart enough to facial recognize the bad guy and literally shoot around the corner, hitting target, while the good by shooter stays totally covered and conceal behind an impenetrable rock, the smart bullet literally changing direct while in flight to assure a first round hit on a moving target at distance like a fire and forget guided missile, let me know.

I think I will just secure my own weapon, as I have always done. Now if they come up with one smart enough to facial recognize the bad guy and literally shoot around the corner, hitting target, while the good by shooter stays totally covered and conceal behind an impenetrable rock, the smart bullet literally changing direct while in flight to assure a first round hit on a moving target at distance like a fire and forget guided missile, let me know.

It doesn't look like these things are in production and the link is poorly written. What the hell is a "smart gun"?

Forum List

Back