Smart People Congregate Together

Combine this information with the fact that California is in a deep economic hole... California's Deep Debt Problems
and you have the makings of a total failure and a hollowed out shell of a state coasting on the fumes of past decades of success.
This is the legacy of leftist control....utter abject failure!
Who would be stupid enough to support democrat policies?

I would like to see that broke down by demographics . My bet is that Hispanics drag that number down in CA .

Combine this information with the fact that California is in a deep economic hole... California's Deep Debt Problems
and you have the makings of a total failure and a hollowed out shell of a state coasting on the fumes of past decades of success.
This is the legacy of leftist control....utter abject failure!
Stupid liberals, and stupid moderates, who voted in the Democrats for Congress. You just cant get more stupid that stupid liberals(redundant statement). And the stupid moderates are a close 2nd.

I would like to see that broke down by demographics . My bet is that Hispanics drag that number down in CA .
Most of the smart white people left for greener pastures. Even Bill Gates went to Arizona.

Bill Gates has invested $80 million into a planned smart city based outside Phoenix, Arizona, according to local news publication AZ Central. The investment was made through a group controlled by Gates’ investment firm Cascade Investment, which bought a stake in a 24,800-acre development in Belmont.

Bill Gates is investing $80 million to build a smart city ...
www.theverge.com/2017/11/14/16648290/bill-gates-smart-city-arizona

Racist! :auiqs.jpg:

It's not racist. It's a fact. A LARGE percentage of CA's poor and uneducated population is Hispanic. If you went to W VA it would be white. If we were talking about Detroit, it would be black. That is just fact.

Also a fact the Democrats have been running those places for a long time.

It's not racist. It's a fact. A LARGE percentage of CA's poor and uneducated population is Hispanic. If you went to W VA it would be white. If we were talking about Detroit, it would be black. That is just fact.

You doubt that there are places that are filled with poor uneducated folk who vote primarily Republican ? That's silly.

You doubt that there are places that are filled with poor uneducated folk who vote primarily Republican ? That's silly.

Not the point, is it? Democrats rave about their own superior intelligence while producing no practical evidence of it.

Oh I wonder why that is lmfao...... no wonder why so many articles end up in conspiracy bahahah.

Libtards congregate, too.

antifa-flag-burning.jpeg

Forum List

Back