Smashing The Coronavirus.

From what I have been reading is many are making decisions based on a hope of what may not be possible.

Even if one is found, expect another year until a significant part of the world's population receives it.
The virus will run its course around the globe forcing us to learn to live with the pathogen, herd immunity will happen regardless of any government intervention. The shutdowns were only about mitigation, not eradication as that is not even possible without a vaccine.

Eradication is possible with quarantine.
Not really. It just prolongs the virus. Herd immunity is the only way.

Please stop being stupid. The only way to get to "herd immunity" is for all those who can die from it to do so. That isn't the right approach.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Herd immunity comes from enough people with antibodies, be they a result of healing from the virus or being vaccinated, that the virus no longer has a place to go.

Yeah. And how many people have to die to get there. Right now the death toll is over 80,000.
Theoretically, no one would have to die. You isolate the vulnerable and let the rest of the herd do its job.

From what I have been reading is many are making decisions based on a hope of what may not be possible.

Even if one is found, expect another year until a significant part of the world's population receives it.
The virus will run its course around the globe forcing us to learn to live with the pathogen, herd immunity will happen regardless of any government intervention. The shutdowns were only about mitigation, not eradication as that is not even possible without a vaccine.

Please stop being stupid. The only way to get to "herd immunity" is for all those who can die from it to do so. That isn't the right approach.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Herd immunity comes from enough people with antibodies, be they a result of healing from the virus or being vaccinated, that the virus no longer has a place to go.

Yeah. And how many people have to die to get there. Right now the death toll is over 80,000.
Theoretically, no one would have to die. You isolate the vulnerable and let the rest of the herd do its job.

Yeah. Isolate humanity and let typhoid Mary run free. Also, maybe somebody can catch cornavirus and recover from it, but still be a carrier. It is safer just to stop it in its tracks. Through quarantine.

Yeah. Isolate humanity and let typhoid Mary run free. Also, maybe somebody can catch cornavirus and recover from it, but still be a carrier. It is safer just to stop it in its tracks. Through quarantine.
If they recover they have antibodies. They no longer carry but rather provide a roadblock.
Change the channel. You have to vet your info.

I'm not a scientist. But what I heard on the news the other day about creating a vaccine for the coronavirus sounds just plain stupid to me. They talked about taking some DNA from the coronavirus and putting it into a cold virus. Just how insane are those people. Your bodies defense system doesn't care about what is on the inside of a virus. It is what is on the outside that matters. That is what antibodies learn how to detect and destroy.

That aside, we should have had a vaccine for the coronavirus some time ago. Making one is remarkably easy to do. All you have to do is grow a lot of coronavirus. Then centrifuge out or otherwise separate out everything that isn't coronavirus. Then you zap the coronavirus with enough radiation to make sure it is too messed up (or even dead) to reproduce. Then you dilute it to whatever degree and inject it into people's bodies. Though to be on the safe side, I would first inject 10 rats, 10 pigs and 10 monkeys first. If none of them have a bad reaction to it, inject 10 people with it. If they have no bad reaction from it, inoculate everybody. The body should be able to recognize the foreign coronavirus. And the antibodies the body produces to destroy them should help them learn how to destroy the live virus.

You'll have no problem finding 10 rats, 10 pigs, and 10 monkeys from the ranks of the left wingers in congress.

I'm not a scientist. But what I heard on the news the other day about creating a vaccine for the coronavirus sounds just plain stupid to me. They talked about taking some DNA from the coronavirus and putting it into a cold virus. Just how insane are those people. Your bodies defense system doesn't care about what is on the inside of a virus. It is what is on the outside that matters. That is what antibodies learn how to detect and destroy.

That aside, we should have had a vaccine for the coronavirus some time ago. Making one is remarkably easy to do. All you have to do is grow a lot of coronavirus. Then centrifuge out or otherwise separate out everything that isn't coronavirus. Then you zap the coronavirus with enough radiation to make sure it is too messed up (or even dead) to reproduce. Then you dilute it to whatever degree and inject it into people's bodies. Though to be on the safe side, I would first inject 10 rats, 10 pigs and 10 monkeys first. If none of them have a bad reaction to it, inject 10 people with it. If they have no bad reaction from it, inoculate everybody. The body should be able to recognize the foreign coronavirus. And the antibodies the body produces to destroy them should help them learn how to destroy the live virus.
Thank you Dr. for this amazing coronavirus recipe. Don't forget to add a little crystal meth to the recipe.

Herd Immunity is acheived when 50% or more of the population has antibodies against a disease. That makes it statistically diminish to the point of practical eradication through virtually universal antibodies.

You are close to being totally right, IMO, but it is antibodies that will do the job, more than weakened forms of the virus itself.

The Receptor layer is what the virus uses that gets into a cell, and this is where you would block it.

Alot of environmental immunity is picked up, IMO, by people picking up fractions of virus receptors that are in bacteria, who devour the broken up viruses. The body gets a foretaste of the virus and develops antibodies, I think. I suspect that this helps develop herd immunity as well.

Thank you Dr. for this amazing coronavirus recipe. Don't forget to add a little crystal meth to the recipe.

HE's on on your side...dumbass.

Paltry as it was the daily death count is down 25% versus previous two weeks and the serious/critical is down 12% from same time frame so numbers rolling downward despite frightened libbies trying to prop them back up.
Maryland starts reopening today and Im not paying any attention to county executive or county council as the have no legally granted dominion over me. Me and 6 other guys are grabbing some subs, having our spiritual study session outside . It been 21 days since I visited family in Brunswick GA and none of them nor my family is sick not do we know one.
The virus did exist, the rest of it was an overreactive politically driven attempt to harm Trump and see just how many Americans can be thrown into a compliant tizzy.

Forum List

Back