Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told
Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’
What do you think. Do you justifying this?

I think he just shot his career in the foot.
Smith will be fine.

Sure. NOthing like insulting a solid third of your potential fan base to build a career.

A third? Really?

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told
Two Big Macs
Two Fish Fillets
One Chocolate is a very, very big meal.

Trump’s favourite McDonald’s order starts with two Big Macs …

Trump has four major food groups:

McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke’

629740-trump-food.jpg

Donald-Trump-eating-pizza.jpg

Are you one of those Russian spies? Your ESL is showing.

BTW this portion of the quote contained in the title don't appear anywhere in the article.
'And All The People That Support Him Are'
I wonder why?

Smith will be fine.

Sure. NOthing like insulting a solid third of your potential fan base to build a career.
You make a good point; however, Smith is already set for life. He needs no more money....doesn’t need any fan base. He can retire a be just fine if he wants.

It is called the 1st amendment, perhaps you have heard of it?

No one is saying he does not have the right to speak.

We are discussing the content of his message.

What part of that is confusing to you? AGAIN.

Smith will be fine.

You make a good point; however, Smith is already set for life. He needs no more money....doesn’t need any fan base. He can retire a be just fine if he wants.
I think we are on a different wave length. I agree he hurt his career, but he will be fine anyway.

Well we all know the fat part is accurate, the pig part I guess is a matter of opinion.

Rosie O'Donald is a fat pig!
\

Was that on purpose?
Yes, she is an ugly fat pig on purpose.

Don’t believe it.....Will Smith would never fuck her in a movie....and he knows it.

I was referring to you unwittingly including the president's name when calling someone a fat pig. Let's just call it your subconscious and leave it at that.
Actually it’s me not knowing Rosie’s last name and the correct way of spelling it.

Ohhh Will Smith. He's trying to be relevant. He made a movie and put his kid in the starring role, in effect gambling his fame for his son - and lost. The kid has no talent, wears dresses and make up and says he's gender fluid. So much for that new action hero!

Now Smith is done and gone too.

Smith will be fine.

He is 49. I'm sure he does not want to retire from the hard life of being a movie star at this point in time.

\

Was that on purpose?

Don’t believe it.....Will Smith would never fuck her in a movie....and he knows it.

I was referring to you unwittingly including the president's name when calling someone a fat pig. Let's just call it your subconscious and leave it at that.
Actually it’s me not knowing Rosie’s last name and the correct way of spelling it.

Ah, yes, plead ignorance. Anyway I think 'Rosie O'Donald' is a great nickname for the fat ass in the White House.

Well we all know the fat part is accurate, the pig part I guess is a matter of opinion.

Trump is certainly overweight. It is more a matter of his smears of Trump supporters we were discussing.

I wonder if Smith has ever visited the Rust Belt...

Smith will be fine.

He is 49. I'm sure he does not want to retire from the hard life of being a movie star at this point in time.
I suspect the damage to his career will be minimal. 99% of people will probably never know about this.

\

Was that on purpose?

Ah, yes, plead ignorance. Anyway I think 'Rosie O'Donald' is a great nickname for the fat ass in the White House.
Go for it.

Smith will be fine.

I suspect the damage to his career will be minimal. 99% of people will probably never know about this.

People are getting tired of being shit on. This is going to effect my ticket purchases in the future.

Trump is certainly overweight. It is more a matter of his smears of Trump supporters we were discussing.

I wonder if Smith has ever visited the Rust Belt...

I am not so sure it is not accurate. Have you seen some of the Trump supporters on this forum? If these people are typical of all Trump supporters then perhaps he is correct.

Forum List

Back