Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’

Rosie O'Donald is a fat pig!
5ea2098336ef24c557e814ec89d9757c

She looks kind of average to me.

Now, if you want to see a fat pig?

fat-golf-tump.jpg

Photoshoped bull shit....

Hahahahaha.....No, he's actually really a pig and that is not photoshopped. Sorry, d-bag.
Trump has a very, very good tailor for his custom-made suits.
But when he puts on a polo shirt and khakis, you can see he's a big fat fuck.

trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg

article-2114051-12209085000005DC-913_634x571.jpg

God help us that this big fat orange fuck just drops dead from a heart attack before he does irreparable damage to this country.

Rosie O'Donald is a fat pig!
5ea2098336ef24c557e814ec89d9757c

She looks kind of average to me.

Now, if you want to see a fat pig?

fat-golf-tump.jpg

Photoshoped bull shit....

Hahahahaha.....No, he's actually really a pig and that is not photoshopped. Sorry, d-bag.
Trump has a very, very good tailor for his custom-made suits.
But when he puts on a polo shirt and khakis, you can see he's a big fat fuck.

trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg

He's 70 years old Dip Shit...
Fat or not he is stomping liberal ass... :dance:

I'm not sure anyone in Hollywood should be lecturing people on how to treat women.

At least Hollywood doesn't have a sexual harassment settlement fund like Congress. They have to stand on their own, whereas taxpayers have been bailing out these predators in the House and Senate:
Sexual harassment fund exposes Congress
Harvey Weinstein had it in his contract his film company could not fire him over sexual harassment claims if he paid the women off the women to silence them out of his own pocket which means they all but admitted they knew what he was doing so I would not call that a step up. Makes one wonder how many other people in Hollywood have the same type of setup.

God help us that this big fat orange fuck just drops dead from a heart attack before he does irreparable damage to this country.

What kind of "irreperable damage," controlling immigration? Lowering taxes? Reducing government regulations? I fail to see how anything Trump is doing isn't reversible. The left has been reversing the Constitution for two centuries now.

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told
Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’
What do you think. Do you justifying this?
Close your ears and it won't hurt them so much.

Shut your eyes a long time ago, didn't you?
Hey I can't judge as I have called some people "fat pigs" myself and I meant it. I have also described some peeps as "skinny weasels". Truth hurts sometimes whether you wanna hear that or not.

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told
What do you think. Do you justifying this?
Smith? Will Smith? Oh yeah, the actor ... one of the people who KNEW directors and other actors in his business were sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, and raping women ... and said nothing...

Speaking of gutless cowards, hypocrites, and pigs...

I'm not sure anyone in Hollywood should be lecturing people on how to treat women.

At least Hollywood doesn't have a sexual harassment settlement fund like Congress. They have to stand on their own, whereas taxpayers have been bailing out these predators in the House and Senate:
Sexual harassment fund exposes Congress
Harvey Weinstein had it in his contract his film company could not fire him over sexual harassment claims if he paid the women off the women to silence them out of his own pocket which means they all but admitted they knew what he was doing so I would not call that a step up. Makes one wonder how many other people in Hollywood have the same type of setup.

And this information disproving his point, will have no effect on his position.

Because he does't care about anything other than advancing his lefty agenda.

It is called the 1st amendment, perhaps you have heard of it?

No one is saying he does not have the right to speak.

We are discussing the content of his message.

What part of that is confusing to you? AGAIN.

Well we all know the fat part is accurate, the pig part I guess is a matter of opinion.

Trump is certainly overweight. It is more a matter of his smears of Trump supporters we were discussing.

I wonder if Smith has ever visited the Rust Belt...

I am not so sure it is not accurate. Have you seen some of the Trump supporters on this forum? If these people are typical of all Trump supporters then perhaps he is correct.

Correct in what?

That many Trump followers are pigs. There is a thread on this very forum where multiple Trump followers are bashing gay people left and right. These idiots are pigs and deserve to be called as such.

Do you think that the Trump followers on this forum are indicative of the average Trump follower?

No one is saying he does not have the right to speak.

We are discussing the content of his message.

What part of that is confusing to you? AGAIN.

Well we all know the fat part is accurate, the pig part I guess is a matter of opinion.

Trump is certainly overweight. It is more a matter of his smears of Trump supporters we were discussing.

I am not so sure it is not accurate. Have you seen some of the Trump supporters on this forum? If these people are typical of all Trump supporters then perhaps he is correct.

Correct in what?

That many Trump followers are pigs. There is a thread on this very forum where multiple Trump followers are bashing gay people left and right. These idiots are pigs and deserve to be called as such.

Do you think that the Trump followers on this forum are indicative of the average Trump follower?

No one on this site is indicative of an average anything. A very small percentage of self selective people are motivated to waste their time in a site like this.

Note the difference here. Trump slammed a politically active person.

YOu lefties are slamming large percentages of the American population.

Correct in what?

No one on this site is indicative of an average anything. A very small percentage of self selective people are motivated to waste their time in a site like this.

Well first I am not a leftie, I just do not like Trump, they really are not one in the same.

Second, how large of a percent of the American population does this slam...“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing, As opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

Correct in what?

Well first I am not a leftie, I just do not like Trump, they really are not one in the same.

Second, how large of a percent of the American population does this slam...“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing, As opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

Your claims of not being a lefty are not credible.

Yep. That quote smeared a lot of people. THat guy was wrong to say that.

What do you think of HIllary smearing half the country as "deplorable"?

It would be better if posters avoided the OP's threads. He's a paid liar. Don't encourage him.

Correct in what?

Yeah, lots of moron partisan hacks tell me that, yet never are able to tell me what "left" positions I hold.

Hillary was stupid to say that and it just made her the deplorable one. Hillary ran one of the worst campaigns in history because she assumed she would win and didn't really even try. I was happy to see her lose, unfortunately I was not happy to see who won as he if he is any better than Hillary it is by just the tiniest of margins.

Correct in what?

Yeah, lots of moron partisan hacks tell me that, yet never are able to tell me what "left" positions I hold.

Hillary was stupid to say that and it just made her the deplorable one. Hillary ran one of the worst campaigns in history because she assumed she would win and didn't really even try. I was happy to see her lose, unfortunately I was not happy to see who won as he if he is any better than Hillary it is by just the tiniest of margins.

I will point out your lib positions and behavior as I see them.

Trump's trade and immigration platform was great and I hope to see them implemented.

Forum List

Back