Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’

That many Trump followers are pigs. There is a thread on this very forum where multiple Trump followers are bashing gay people left and right. These idiots are pigs and deserve to be called as such.

Do you think that the Trump followers on this forum are indicative of the average Trump follower?

No one on this site is indicative of an average anything. A very small percentage of self selective people are motivated to waste their time in a site like this.

Note the difference here. Trump slammed a politically active person.

YOu lefties are slamming large percentages of the American population.

Well first I am not a leftie, I just do not like Trump, they really are not one in the same.

Second, how large of a percent of the American population does this slam...“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing, As opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

Your claims of not being a lefty are not credible.

Yep. That quote smeared a lot of people. THat guy was wrong to say that.

What do you think of HIllary smearing half the country as "deplorable"?

Yeah, lots of moron partisan hacks tell me that, yet never are able to tell me what "left" positions I hold.

Hillary was stupid to say that and it just made her the deplorable one. Hillary ran one of the worst campaigns in history because she assumed she would win and didn't really even try. I was happy to see her lose, unfortunately I was not happy to see who won as he if he is any better than Hillary it is by just the tiniest of margins.

I will point out your lib positions and behavior as I see them.

Trump's trade and immigration platform was great and I hope to see them implemented.

Isolationism does not work, no matter how much you Trump lemming pretend it will

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It would be better if posters avoided the OP's threads. He's a paid liar. Don't encourage him.

Somehow nobody bothers to read OP links any more. Soon as I saw a cheap site called "Daily World News" I immediately went to find out who they are, half-expecting a satire site. Turns out to be "three friends who are decided to run a web and up date from the world politic".

If that doesn't scream "Macedonian Fake News", it just can't be screamt.

No one seems to care that they're literally arguing about nothing. Reality is obsolete. What a weird place.

No one on this site is indicative of an average anything. A very small percentage of self selective people are motivated to waste their time in a site like this.

Note the difference here. Trump slammed a politically active person.

YOu lefties are slamming large percentages of the American population.

Well first I am not a leftie, I just do not like Trump, they really are not one in the same.

Second, how large of a percent of the American population does this slam...“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing, As opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

Yeah, lots of moron partisan hacks tell me that, yet never are able to tell me what "left" positions I hold.

Hillary was stupid to say that and it just made her the deplorable one. Hillary ran one of the worst campaigns in history because she assumed she would win and didn't really even try. I was happy to see her lose, unfortunately I was not happy to see who won as he if he is any better than Hillary it is by just the tiniest of margins.

Trump's trade and immigration platform was great and I hope to see them implemented.

Isolationism does not work, no matter how much you Trump lemming pretend it will

What we have been doing, does not work.

What Trump campaigned on was not Isolationism.

Your insults are not a supporting argument.

Actually with the exception of his use of the military what Trump is proposing is isolationism. He is removing us from foreign economic commitments and international agreements, two of the hallmarks of isolationism.

And he is just getting started. Mexico and other countries south of the border are already starting to look elsewhere for their grains because of Trump's threats about NAFTA. How do you suppose the economy will react to our agricultural sector losing their foreign customers?

As Mexico Explores Options to Reduce Reliance on U.S. Ag Imports, NAFTA Ag Ministers Meet in Georgia • Farm Policy News

U.S. Exports to Mexico Fall as Uncertainty Over Nafta Lingers

U.S. agriculture exports could lose big if Nafta gets dumped

Last edited:

Actually with the exception of his use of the military what Trump is proposing is isolationism. He is removing us from foreign economic commitments and international agreements, two of the hallmarks of isolationism.

And he is just getting started. Mexico and other countries south of the border are already starting to look elsewhere for their grains because of Trump's threats about NAFTA. How do you suppose the economy will react to our agricultural sector losing their foreign customers?

As Mexico Explores Options to Reduce Reliance on U.S. Ag Imports, NAFTA Ag Ministers Meet in Georgia • Farm Policy News

The opposite of isolationism is not accepting bad trade deals and international agreements.

Mexico has our FOURTH largest trade deficit. Why? Because we don't make anything they want?

The opposite of isolationism is not accepting bad trade deals and international agreements.

Mexico has our FOURTH largest trade deficit. Why? Because we don't make anything they want?

Yep, we do not make anything they want but we do grow a lot of stuff they want. But so do other counties that are not threatening them.

Watch what happens to the “Trump economy” when the heathland and plain states go belly up when other countries stop buying our grains.

What do you think of putting a link on that to make it real?

Your pretense that you are not aware of the quote is noted and dismissed. Consider yourself laughed at.

Consider yourself a failure then since you can't back it up.

Oh that reminds me Mount Bigly in Iowa has just erupted covering the entire state with lava and millions lie dead. I don't have a link though so take my word for it.

Yep, we do not make anything they want but we do grow a lot of stuff they want. But so do other counties that are not threatening them.

Watch what happens to the “Trump economy” when the heathland and plain states go belly up when other countries stop buying our grains.

We make just about everything.

Wanting trade to be somewhat equal is not threatening them.

2% of America are farmers, but you want trade policy to protect them, while ignoring the manufacturing sector.

Your pretense that you are not aware of the quote is noted and dismissed. Consider yourself laughed at.

Oh that reminds me Mount Bigly in Iowa has just erupted covering the entire state with lava and millions lie dead. I don't have a link though so take my word for it.

NO, I think I will consider you a joke since you are pretending to not know of a quote that was everywhere.

NO, I think I will consider you a joke since you are pretending to not know of a quote that was everywhere.

I don't know of a quote that fits the way you characterized it, no. And from the lack of evidence, apparently you don't know of one either.

Meanwhile you're the klown sitting here in a thread based on a fake news site. I'm thinking that's related.

I don't know of a quote that fits the way you characterized it, no. And from the lack of evidence, apparently you don't know of one either.

Meanwhile you're the klown sitting here in a thread based on a fake news site. I'm thinking that's related.

You almost made a point there. I can sort of guess what line of argument you want to use.

So, just say it, clearly so that I can respond to it, and stop playing stupid games.

2% of America are farmers, but you want trade policy to protect them, while ignoring the manufacturing sector.

What percent of Americans eat the food the farmers produce? Are you really that dense. wait, do not answer, no reason to the answer is obvious.

What percent of Americans eat the food the farmers produce? Are you really that dense. wait, do not answer, no reason to the answer is obvious.

That bit at the end, where you made it personal? Shit like that is why you look like a lefty.

YOur point was about the farming communities and the hit they might take from losing Mexico as a market.

My point was to point out the more people work in manufacturing than farming, yet you support trade policy to protect farmers but to manufacturing labor.

Your response was to say that those farmers feed the rest of America.

I can only guess was that your point was that they thus deserve more consideration or are more needed?

If Mexico is so wedded to the idea that they want large trade surpluses with US or they will wage a trade war against US, then they are the problem.

I want to protect us farmers, but not at the cost of even more Americans, especially Americans who have been thrown under the bus for a long time now.

It is time to think about the RUst Belt for a change, (and manufacturing workers everywhere in US).

That bit at the end, where you made it personal? Shit like that is why you look like a lefty.

YOur point was about the farming communities and the hit they might take from losing Mexico as a market.

My point was to point out the more people work in manufacturing than farming, yet you support trade policy to protect farmers but to manufacturing labor.

I can only guess was that your point was that they thus deserve more consideration or are more needed?

If Mexico is so wedded to the idea that they want large trade surpluses with US or they will wage a trade war against US, then they are the problem.

I want to protect us farmers, but not at the cost of even more Americans, especially Americans who have been thrown under the bus for a long time now.

It is time to think about the RUst Belt for a change, (and manufacturing workers everywhere in US).

It is not about the number of jobs lost, clearly right now employment is not a major issue.
It is about the effect on the country when an entire industry crashes.
When a factory closes and moves to Mexico the impact on the workers is hard but there is very little ripple effect.
Think about what happened when the housing industry crashed, it sent us into the worst economic down turn since the Great Depression.
Now imagine the effect on the country if the grains market were to crash, taking many other ag related items with it.

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told
Smith: ‘Donald Trump Is Just A Fat Pig, And All The People That Support Him Are…’
What do you think. Do you justifying this?

He is an actor. Honestly I don’t give a rat’s ass what he thinks. He is part of the most immoral part of society. They treat women and children like shit. They regularly sexually and mental abuse both. Drugs are used regularly. A vast majority of child actors become corrupted and troubled souls. Marriage in Hollywood is a joke. If they make it a year that is a accomplishment. Let’s not forget it is Hollywood that treats conservative women like Palin like shit. Hypocrisy at it’s worst!

And the Fresh Prince has a lot to nerve to talk about how women are treated. His wife admitted a few years ago that they have an open marriage because the fresh prince wants it that way. He treats all those little girls like whores! POS

It is not about the number of jobs lost, clearly right now employment is not a major issue.
It is about the effect on the country when an entire industry crashes.
When a factory closes and moves to Mexico the impact on the workers is hard but there is very little ripple effect.
Think about what happened when the housing industry crashed, it sent us into the worst economic down turn since the Great Depression.
Now imagine the effect on the country if the grains market were to crash, taking many other ag related items with it.

I live in the Rust Belt. You are wrong about the Ripple Effect not being great.

Why is Mexico having more balanced trade with US out of the question?

You almost made a point there. I can sort of guess what line of argument you want to use.

So, just say it, clearly so that I can respond to it, and stop playing stupid games.

I understand the memory is the second thing to go. For you that musta been several things ago.

So you want to start over. Here you go, your original statement, verbatim:

To which I responded, What do you think of putting a link on that to make it real?

Two days later, still nothing.
Which is exactly what I expected.

For a man to be able to publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary. And for people to applaud, that is absolutely f**king insanity to me,” an emotional Smith told
What do you think. Do you justifying this?

He is an actor. Honestly I don’t give a rat’s ass what he thinks. He is part of the most immoral part of society. They treat women and children like shit. They regularly sexually and mental abuse both. Drugs are used regularly. A vast majority of child actors become corrupted and troubled souls. Marriage in Hollywood is a joke. If they make it a year that is a accomplishment. Let’s not forget it is Hollywood that treats conservative women like Palin like shit. Hypocrisy at it’s worst!

And the Fresh Prince has a lot to nerve to talk about how women are treated. His wife admitted a few years ago that they have an open marriage because the fresh prince wants it that way. He treats all those little girls like whores! POS

Once AGAIN ---- you're responding to a fake news site. That's all this klown OP posts.

Forum List

Back