Smollett Latest: Wacky Bobby Rush slams Chicago police union as the 'sworn enemy of black people'

They sure are acting like it.

All the major crimes in the city and Smollett is where they lose their crap and choose their hill to die on?!?!?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #SMHGOP

I give it a 30% chance but when the Feds investigate the white powder in the mail it wouldn't surprise me to see that the Nigerians acted without Smoll's involvement. He may well be a victim.

But the wheel's still in spin imo.

Greg

Really. Smollett should be prosecuted right now for a felony. He made up a fake crime just for publicity. It hurt actual victims of hate crime against blacks and homosexuals by police or anyone else.

If an illegal shooting is committed by a police office of a black person, then the officer should be up for murder, manslaughter or felonious battery and assault. Many police are friends of black people who do not commit crimes and are law-abiding citizens just like they are with any other color peoples. If there are bad police, then they should be weeded out. This kind of speech seems to stereotype all police officers in the union as a bunch of murderers and criminals.

Look what happens when Democrats have complete control of a major city of for over half a century. See also Detroit and Baltimore.

SAD!

All the major crimes in the city and Smollett is where they lose their crap and choose their hill to die on?!?!?

Crime in Chicago is on the fatherless culture excused and obfuscated by the focus and framing of a subculture rooted in blackness and its hatred of the mythical white devil. Everything must be qualified by blackness. Just like every thread and post you make, consciously or not.
Black racism is the cause. Period.

Crime in Chicago is on the fatherless culture excused and obfuscated by the focus and framing of a subculture rooted in blackness and its hatred of the mythical white devil. Everything must be qualified by blackness. Just like every thread and post you make, consciously or not.
Black racism is the cause. Period.

Two wrongs do not make a right. We saw that in the OJ case. Even if Smollett doesn't get prosecuted by the Feds, he'll end up in jail for something else. Also, he still is getting sued in civil court.

Really. Smollett should be prosecuted right now for a felony. He made up a fake crime just for publicity. It hurt actual victims of hate crime against blacks and homosexuals by police or anyone else.

If an illegal shooting is committed by a police office of a black person, then the officer should be up for murder, manslaughter or felonious battery and assault. Many police are friends of black people who do not commit crimes and are law-abiding citizens just like they are with any other color peoples. If there are bad police, then they should be weeded out. This kind of speech seems to stereotype all police officers in the union as a bunch of murderers and criminals.

Maybe, and I would suggest that the media and the Police have deemed it so; but I just have that gnawing suspicion.....but I'm sure the Feds will take a careful look at it. There's nothing I can see that links Smollett DIRECTLY to the conspiracy though I respect the Circumstantial evidence. I just don't see that as conclusive YET. But that is why I reserve judgement on these things until ALL the evidence is in. But as I said; not looking good for Smollett OR his attackers.

Greg

What on earth does it have to do with the GOP?? It's a Dem City, Dem Police and Dem perps and MAYBE a Dem victim (or conspirator?) The reason it's so public is because it's a cause célèbre with the Media and the Dem faithful.

Greg

I’m sure all the black Chicago police feel good going to work knowing what racist asswipes in the community feel about them.

I would suggest that the media and the Police have deemed it so

I didn't think of CNN and the liberal MSM, but you're right. Look at washed up Colin Kaepernick. He's has become the MSM media darling and a poster child of Nike. This is how he still has some NFL cred when he's over-the-hill. Unfortunately, reality is not the case.

There's nothing I can see that links Smollett DIRECTLY to the conspiracy though I respect the Circumstantial evidence

The smoking gun is his check to the brothers which they produced AFTER they were arrested to back up their story. That and the circumstantial evidence makes it for a strong case. Of course, we saw what happened in the OJ Simpson trial. Oy vey.

Congratulations, Smollett. You have succeeded in starting Race War. May you never work again!

I would suggest that the media and the Police have deemed it so

I didn't think of CNN and the liberal MSM, but you're right. Look at washed up Colin Kaepernick. He's has become the MSM media darling and a poster child of Nike. This is how he still has some NFL cred when he's over-the-hill. Unfortunately, reality is not the case.

There's nothing I can see that links Smollett DIRECTLY to the conspiracy though I respect the Circumstantial evidence

The smoking gun is his check to the brothers which they produced AFTER they were arrested to back up their story. That and the circumstantial evidence makes it for a strong case. Of course, we saw what happened in the OJ Simpson trial. Oy vey.
Weren't they supposed to be "pals"?? I'm wondering if the cheque was for "something else"...drugs or some other services (gay )? I agree that the leading theory and most likely is as you suggest, but I just have that sneaking suspicion....which I hope the feds enlighten.

Greg

What on earth does it have to do with the GOP?? It's a Dem City, Dem Police and Dem perps and MAYBE a Dem victim (or conspirator?) The reason it's so public is because it's a cause célèbre with the Media and the Dem faithful.

Greg
Only bitchass Republicans are crying and moaning over this.

Let it go snowflakes. Let. It. Go.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back