Smollett suing Chicago for malicious prosecution

Lesson number 1: Claim yourself a victim of a racist act of violence.
Lesson number 2: Stick by your story.
Lesson number 3: After you have been disclosed as a fraud stick to your story line and claim you had no other choice.
Lesson number 4: Do an Al Sharpton, let it cool down, then file a suit against the police and city for being racist in not believing your fictitious claim in the first place.
Lesson number 5: Quickly cash the check and repeat lessons number 1 thru 4 and when the money runs out and your speaking fees dwindle.

Jussie Smollett files malicious prosecution counterclaim against Chicago

Whoever is advising him isn’t doing him any favors, both from a public relations standpoint and a legal standpoint. And he should be ashamed of himself, which goes without saying

If anyone wants a definition of Chutzpah, this is it.

pretty shocking, isn’t it? I mean he’s really pushing the limits. If I were in his place and a lawyer told me I should pursue a lawsuit against the city, I would say no way, I’m going to keep a low profile and the last thing I will do is antagonize the city any further. I was shocked he made a public statement proclaiming his innocence after his charges were dropped. I thought he was pushing his luck then.

Jussie Smollett files malicious prosecution counterclaim against Chicago

Whoever is advising him isn’t doing him any favors, both from a public relations standpoint and a legal standpoint. And he should be ashamed of himself, which goes without saying
I wonder if they can have a countersuit against his countersuit,? They need to start televising these suits. let the whole world see how stupid he is. That he will never get a job working back in Hollywood.

She still doesn't know how to forgive.

Forum List

Back