SNAP (food stamps) should be restricted to rice, flour, rolled oats, and sugar

Don't gimme any crap about how poor people need a balanced diet. As it is these snappers spend all this money on junk food. A diet of staples will be better for them. And MUCH cheaper for the taxpayers. Eating just those 4 staples, a person can live on a dollar a day.
We should throw in some beans for protein.

If you contribute nothing to society and don't put into the pot from which you draw, you have neither capital worth or social worth. .

And that describes the big banks. They produce nothing. They are just market speculators. So why was it ok to give them trillions in corporate welfare.?

It's not okay to give them anything. But I do believe they paid it back anyhow.
so what; simply spending money creates a positive multiplier effect on our economy.

No, not always. That's why DumBama's Pork Bill was a failure.

In order for spending to work, it has to be widespread, not one or two particular sectors. Our economy was pretty much stuck in the mud until the price of fuel came down. Then everybody had more money in their pockets to spend.
unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour, solves that capital dilemma.

on means tested, corporate welfare? why don't the poor get to keep their bonuses on welfare for individuals?

The poor don't get bonuses. Their bonus is us paying for their needs.

Like a failed company, our country is now 20 trillion dollars in the hole, and we are still feeding, housing, providing medical care to these people.

you are missing the point; the poor cannot accumulate capital like that on means tested welfare.

If you contribute nothing to society and don't put into the pot from which you draw, you have neither capital worth or social worth. .

And that describes the big banks. They produce nothing. They are just market speculators. So why was it ok to give them trillions in corporate welfare.?

so what; simply spending money creates a positive multiplier effect on our economy.

In order for spending to work, it has to be widespread, not one or two particular sectors. Our economy was pretty much stuck in the mud until the price of fuel came down. Then everybody had more money in their pockets to spend.
unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour, solves that capital dilemma.

I don't know where you live, but it pays at least that much over here when you consider taxation.

on means tested, corporate welfare? why don't the poor get to keep their bonuses on welfare for individuals?

Like a failed company, our country is now 20 trillion dollars in the hole, and we are still feeding, housing, providing medical care to these people.

you are missing the point; the poor cannot accumulate capital like that on means tested welfare.

Absolutely correct which is why we need to push them off of welfare.

how about subsidies?

Yeah, how about those subsidies to low income freeloaders that by getting them provide nothing back to society? How about the welfare given to low income freeloaders that don't provide a return to society?
why do you believe, they return nothing to society?

and, if the rich can keep their multimillion dollar bonuses while on corporate, means tested subsidies, then why begrudge the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

Because it's not their money---it's ours?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What Daniel the Dumbass doesn't get is if those doing the paying want to do what he doesn't like with their money, that's his problem but none of his concern.
it is not your money; it is the Peoples' money once taxed.

When the people earn it, it will be theirs. What you don't seem to get is that unless those of us you want to take it from earn it, you have nothing.

how about subsidies?

Yeah, how about those subsidies to low income freeloaders that by getting them provide nothing back to society? How about the welfare given to low income freeloaders that don't provide a return to society?
why do you believe, they return nothing to society?

and, if the rich can keep their multimillion dollar bonuses while on corporate, means tested subsidies, then why begrudge the poor, steak and lobster on their EBT cards.

Because it's not their money---it's ours?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
the rich got to keep their multimillion dollar bonus.

Yes, that's because they had a signed contract with the company. That's the way contracts work.

Daniel should understand that since he constantly talks about the social contract.

$22 trillion spent on social welfare over the last 50 years to feed, house, clothe, provide medical care, etc. to the poor.

That's $14/hour more than an unemployed person deserves. Glad you agree.

That's true for small companies but not the big ones. Big company CEOs are paid for their skill at bribing congressmen and judges. The one accepting the bribe needs to know it's not a sting operation.

A sting operation? Any CEO that is worth anything has a very long business record that can easily checked. Companies don't need the highest paid ones to fork over money. That's besides the fact you are making this up as if it were the truth.

HAHAHA. You saying corporations DON'T pay bribes to congressmen and judges?? It's SOP you nitwit.

Next time you need a loan, go to some poor freeloader living under a bridge.

I never borrowed money or bought anything on credit in my life. I'm sick of you libs going into debt and then filing for bankruptcy and the rest of us pay for it.

The banks paid back the trillions obozo gave them!!!!! HAHAHA. Do you have a shred of evidence for that??? It's just something obozo says and he lies about everything. Did your health care premium drop by $2,500 a year???

Next time you need a loan, go to some poor freeloader living under a bridge.

I never borrowed money or bought anything on credit in my life. I'm sick of you libs going into debt and then filing for bankruptcy and the rest of us pay for it.

So you paid cash for your house? You purchased all your cars with cash.

I don't have any debt, bitch.

The banks paid back the trillions obozo gave them!!!!! HAHAHA. Do you have a shred of evidence for that??? It's just something obozo says and he lies about everything. Did your health care premium drop by $2,500 a year???

No it didn't, and because it didn't, it was widely reported and known just as if the money was not paid back.

What contribution does the EBT user provide to society?

Obozo says they buy stuff and keep the economy rolling along. The moron actually believes you create wealth by transfer payments.!!

That's because he's a bleeding heart Liberal idiot that has to justify giving some freeloader something for nothing. Otherwise, he has nothing to even attempt to support his failed argument.

That's true for small companies but not the big ones. Big company CEOs are paid for their skill at bribing congressmen and judges. The one accepting the bribe needs to know it's not a sting operation.

A sting operation? Any CEO that is worth anything has a very long business record that can easily checked. Companies don't need the highest paid ones to fork over money. That's besides the fact you are making this up as if it were the truth.

HAHAHA. You saying corporations DON'T pay bribes to congressmen and judges?? It's SOP you nitwit.

Maybe on few rare occasions, but it's not a business standard and of course illegal. It's not why companies pay CEO's what they make. You watch too many television movies.

Forum List

Back