'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

Making up a bullshit story(and make no mistake, that is all your “entitled superego” narrative is, bullshit that you made up) about someone is only funny when THAT person is the one laughing the hardest(I know that very few left wing comedians are smart enough to truly know this, and I know you aren’t smart enough to even grasp the very basics of comedy in relation to human psychology, but trust me, I know my shit).

There is NOTHING funny about a professional man crying about not being able to coach girls’ basketball teams anymore; especially not a feminist, girl power type of guy who never really had to wake up to reality because he has a loving family of women who haven’t stabbed him in the back.

There is nothing funny about a professional man who feels personal guilt about stupid things that he and/or his friends did as kids that he matured past long ago.

There is nothing funny about a professional man recalling that he wanted to be like his dad as a kid when he made calendars as a way of bonding with him.

So my fellow right wingers, did I do a great job of tearing down this entitled superego Pogo guy or what?

Wanna buy a bridge? It's a very funny bridge.
Tissue?

Gesundheit.
I can’t tell if you are trying to be funny and failing miserably because of your below basic understanding of the human thought process, or if you are just stupid enough to think the person offering you tissues is the one who sneezed.

That is a massive fail in the world of comedy.

Yeah sorry, an avowed racist purporting to hold forth on what comedy is is like expecting Mike Tyson to explain string theory. Don't strain yourself.
Like a buffoon like you could ever hope to explain string theory any better than Tyson could.

People who were far more “racist” than I am developed the very concept of comedy, moron.

Why wasn’t the skit designed to make fun of the Ford woman?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
how many times do I have to tell you???!!!
your post is crap/wrong/idiotic/etc because there wasn't any sexual assault
please prove that there was

Wait, what?

If it happened, it happened, even if there is no "proof".

If it didn't happen, it didn't happen, even if there is "proof".

But again, I see your sneaky little tricks.
no sexual assault
innocent
sorry

Then prove it.
That’s backwards. In America, you don’t prove innocence, you prove guilt. You’re one of those anti-Americans I was referring to.

Your efforts to make unusual cases a racial thing is ignorant and dishonest

But that's the thing, they aren't "unusual". They are the norm. Black kids get prison, white kids get rehab.

When Rush Limbaugh gets thrown in the same cell as Jamal Washington for doing drugs, then we can talk.

It really is an ugly racket. You accuse an enemy right before confirmation, then you make fun of him because he was accused.

We didn't make fun of him because he was accused. We made fun of him being an angry drunk who ranted about conspiracy theories.

So your equating making up allegations against enemies with blocking someone through the Senate?

Um, I call it using the system the way it's supposed to be used.

We have credible evidence that this guy doesn't belong on the bench.

No one disputed Garland's suitability, they just blocked him because they were gambling they'd win in 2016.

Matt Damon responds to claims he helped kill a story about Harvey Weinstein in 2004

SNL is VERY selective on who they go after. They will go after Trump, but edit out attacks on Weinstein.

In fact, Matt Daman tried to hide the story before it broke as he went after reporters who wanted to break the story as he convinced them not to print it.

Pimps and whores, that's all they are in show business.

Oh get real - They satirize EVERYONE.
The problem is that most of you Malignant Orangelings have no sense of humor.
It may also be true that today's Party of Trump & their bazillions of lies and scandals are better fodder for COMEDY.
Don't be such a snowflake.

They didn’t satirize Ford and from the hearing there was plenty to poke fun at her over without addressing the supposed incident that got her there. No way would they do that though.

You are correct, they wouldn't do that. Because Ford was there to describe an assault on her, and there's nothing funny to make out of such a victim.

There is however plenty to make funny out of an entitled frat boy's outrage that he might not get the lifetime gig he thinks he's entitled to who melts into a puddle of paranoia and spends all afternoon either dodging/evading/obfuscating questions or emphasizing how much he "likes beer" and "went to Yale". That's a comedic gold mine. Not to be overlooked in all this is the role of Blanche DuBois played to the hilt by Lindsey Graham, which is just icing on the cake. Kate McKinnon at least for a time actually upstaged Damon. Somehow both of them were able to stay in character.

That is some funny shit. Especially McKinnon trying to follow her own finger out into space.

Comedy especially political comedy works when it cuts the entitled superegos down to size. It does not work when it piles on to a victim.
Making up a bullshit story(and make no mistake, that is all your “entitled superego” narrative is, bullshit that you made up) about someone is only funny when THAT person is the one laughing the hardest(I know that very few left wing comedians are smart enough to truly know this, and I know you aren’t smart enough to even grasp the very basics of comedy in relation to human psychology, but trust me, I know my shit).

There is NOTHING funny about a professional man crying about not being able to coach girls’ basketball teams anymore; especially not a feminist, girl power type of guy who never really had to wake up to reality because he has a loving family of women who haven’t stabbed him in the back.

There is nothing funny about a professional man who feels personal guilt about stupid things that he and/or his friends did as kids that he matured past long ago.

There is nothing funny about a professional man recalling that he wanted to be like his dad as a kid when he made calendars as a way of bonding with him.

So my fellow right wingers, did I do a great job of tearing down this entitled superego Pogo guy or what?

There's one in Indonesia right now that ptb-dub could prolly pick up real cheap - right around scrap prices. :)

GettyImages-1044026638-U57320483425eCs-680x383.jpeg

Matt Damon responds to claims he helped kill a story about Harvey Weinstein in 2004

SNL is VERY selective on who they go after. They will go after Trump, but edit out attacks on Weinstein.

In fact, Matt Daman tried to hide the story before it broke as he went after reporters who wanted to break the story as he convinced them not to print it.

It may also be true that today's Party of Trump & their bazillions of lies and scandals are better fodder for COMEDY.

They didn’t satirize Ford and from the hearing there was plenty to poke fun at her over without addressing the supposed incident that got her there. No way would they do that though.

You are correct, they wouldn't do that. Because Ford was there to describe an assault on her, and there's nothing funny to make out of such a victim.

There is however plenty to make funny out of an entitled frat boy's outrage that he might not get the lifetime gig he thinks he's entitled to who melts into a puddle of paranoia and spends all afternoon either dodging/evading/obfuscating questions or emphasizing how much he "likes beer" and "went to Yale". That's a comedic gold mine. Not to be overlooked in all this is the role of Blanche DuBois played to the hilt by Lindsey Graham, which is just icing on the cake. Kate McKinnon at least for a time actually upstaged Damon. Somehow both of them were able to stay in character.

That is some funny shit. Especially McKinnon trying to follow her own finger out into space.

Comedy especially political comedy works when it cuts the entitled superegos down to size. It does not work when it piles on to a victim.

No, not really.

No, not really.
Because you are too stupid to understand comedy.

The big problem with today's SNL is that their humor is based on left wing hate.
Hate is not funny.

Comedy to conservatives is slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face
Parody is above their pay grade

Most of the conservative men I know are huge Three Stooges and Jerry Lewis fans.
So 100% agree - They don't get parody or satire at all.
They thought Belushi was funny in his bee suit - but anything much more sophisticated?

n9wnp8warn7n.gif

No, not really.
Because you are too stupid to understand comedy.

Everyone please be kind to Matt because his boyfriend is going through rehab…….. again

mattxbenbromance.jpg

Tissue?
From Sour Grapes to Sour Onions

Ford was coached in crying by the Grim Weeper, Chucky Schumer.

Meanwhile, Hypocrite Matt did an interview sometime back, stating he would fight hell and high water to defend himself against false allegations. Yet....he busts ass to be the jerkoff he is and show everyone how two faced he is. No surprise there.

See, this is why you have to actually watch the video I put in the beginning of this thread and not just ass-sume what's in there. He actually lampooned the drinking, the anger and the calendar. Especially the anger. But he didn't even touch on the assault allegations.

Not to mention the most obvious flaw in this point ---- this is an actor reading lines written by comedy writers --- Not "Matt Damon" expressing his own stuff. Actors act; writers write.

That being said, that's a lovely new avatar. Makes you look 60 years younger. :)

Forum List

Back