'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

Matt Damon is a no talent piece of shit. Mommy and Daddy have that east coast liberal connection...and they transferred it to west coast Hollywood liberal connections. I think he’s a fucking queer.

"If You're So Smart, Why Haven't You Made the Rich Richer?"

Good Will Hunting also had a false narrative, that Will was afraid to grow up, when students live like teenagers afraid to grow up—except, of course, for the sons of those who mandate this childish and insulting indentured servitude, because those students live off an adult allowance. This, the most controlling lie of our times, was reinforced by his false character's true immaturity in being afraid to make a commitment to Minnie Driver.

Matt Damon is a liberal Hollywood piece of shit. Pampered ass punk motherfucker grew up in Boston next to Harvard where I believe the little pussy’s mommy and daddy worked. Given the chance I would smash his face.
You sound awfully upset. And look at you pretending that you are tough enough to smash someone in the face. :71:

Bush92 has a lot of anger issues. He may want to schedule a management class with Bart O'Kavanaugh. :)

I think Jack Nicholson should make him sing "I Feel Pretty".

Imagine that --- ME with a movie reference.... :wtf:

Why wasn’t the skit designed to make fun of the Ford woman?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
how many times do I have to tell you???!!!
your post is crap/wrong/idiotic/etc because there wasn't any sexual assault
please prove that there was

Wait, what?

If it happened, it happened, even if there is no "proof".

If it didn't happen, it didn't happen, even if there is "proof".

But again, I see your sneaky little tricks.
no sexual assault
innocent
sorry

Why wasn’t the skit designed to make fun of the Ford woman?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
how many times do I have to tell you???!!!
your post is crap/wrong/idiotic/etc because there wasn't any sexual assault
please prove that there was

Wait, what?

If it happened, it happened, even if there is no "proof".

If it didn't happen, it didn't happen, even if there is "proof".

But again, I see your sneaky little tricks.
no sexual assault
innocent
sorry

Then prove it.

Your proviledged white boy comment accusing him of sexual assault

not sure what "proviledged" means, but the reality is, we send poor black kids to prison all the time on mere accusations.

Because he was white and privileged, he got a pass, and you guys still want to give him a pass even though he came off in the hearings like an unhinged lunatic.

images
You mean like when Trump seemingly went after Ted Cruz’s wife and trolled the media about Ted Cruz’s father killing Kennedy and Ted Cruz was an “unhinged lunatic” in response to that?

Accusations are not evidence

Yes what happened to the central park 5 was horrible but one example from decades ago does not equal all the time

But that's the point. These guys were merely accused, and not even by the victim. There was no physical evidence against them, just confessions that were browbeaten out of them after hours of interrogation with the benefit of a lawyer.

You know, the way things aren't supposed to work, but often do in this country if you aren't white and privileged.

Funny, you never, ever hear about a rich white kid getting a wrongful conviction. Quite the contrary, what you get is a guy like Brock Turner, guilty as sin, and gets a slap on the wrist because, hey, white and privileged!!!

View attachment 219603
More like just a psychopath who knew how to manipulate liberal lawyers and judges with a bullshit defense that would ONLY work with left wing looney tunes who believe in 67 genders.

You seriously think conservatives would buy “affluenza”? He is no different than the Obamacare salesmen manipulating idiot Democrats.

Matt Damon responds to claims he helped kill a story about Harvey Weinstein in 2004

SNL is VERY selective on who they go after. They will go after Trump, but edit out attacks on Weinstein.

In fact, Matt Daman tried to hide the story before it broke as he went after reporters who wanted to break the story as he convinced them not to print it.

Pimps and whores, that's all they are in show business.

Oh get real - They satirize EVERYONE.
The problem is that most of you Malignant Orangelings have no sense of humor.
It may also be true that today's Party of Trump & their bazillions of lies and scandals are better fodder for COMEDY.
Don't be such a snowflake.

They didn’t satirize Ford and from the hearing there was plenty to poke fun at her over without addressing the supposed incident that got her there. No way would they do that though.

You are correct, they wouldn't do that. Because Ford was there to describe an assault on her, and there's nothing funny to make out of such a victim.

There is however plenty to make funny out of an entitled frat boy's outrage that he might not get the lifetime gig he thinks he's entitled to who melts into a puddle of paranoia and spends all afternoon either dodging/evading/obfuscating questions or emphasizing how much he "likes beer" and "went to Yale". That's a comedic gold mine. Not to be overlooked in all this is the role of Blanche DuBois played to the hilt by Lindsey Graham, which is just icing on the cake. Kate McKinnon at least for a time actually upstaged Damon. Somehow both of them were able to stay in character.

That is some funny shit. Especially McKinnon trying to follow her own finger out into space.

Comedy especially political comedy works when it cuts the entitled superegos down to size. It does not work when it piles on to a victim.
Making up a bullshit story(and make no mistake, that is all your “entitled superego” narrative is, bullshit that you made up) about someone is only funny when THAT person is the one laughing the hardest(I know that very few left wing comedians are smart enough to truly know this, and I know you aren’t smart enough to even grasp the very basics of comedy in relation to human psychology, but trust me, I know my shit).

There is NOTHING funny about a professional man crying about not being able to coach girls’ basketball teams anymore; especially not a feminist, girl power type of guy who never really had to wake up to reality because he has a loving family of women who haven’t stabbed him in the back.

There is nothing funny about a professional man who feels personal guilt about stupid things that he and/or his friends did as kids that he matured past long ago.

There is nothing funny about a professional man recalling that he wanted to be like his dad as a kid when he made calendars as a way of bonding with him.

So my fellow right wingers, did I do a great job of tearing down this entitled superego Pogo guy or what?

Matt Damon responds to claims he helped kill a story about Harvey Weinstein in 2004

SNL is VERY selective on who they go after. They will go after Trump, but edit out attacks on Weinstein.

In fact, Matt Daman tried to hide the story before it broke as he went after reporters who wanted to break the story as he convinced them not to print it.

It may also be true that today's Party of Trump & their bazillions of lies and scandals are better fodder for COMEDY.

They didn’t satirize Ford and from the hearing there was plenty to poke fun at her over without addressing the supposed incident that got her there. No way would they do that though.

You are correct, they wouldn't do that. Because Ford was there to describe an assault on her, and there's nothing funny to make out of such a victim.

There is however plenty to make funny out of an entitled frat boy's outrage that he might not get the lifetime gig he thinks he's entitled to who melts into a puddle of paranoia and spends all afternoon either dodging/evading/obfuscating questions or emphasizing how much he "likes beer" and "went to Yale". That's a comedic gold mine. Not to be overlooked in all this is the role of Blanche DuBois played to the hilt by Lindsey Graham, which is just icing on the cake. Kate McKinnon at least for a time actually upstaged Damon. Somehow both of them were able to stay in character.

That is some funny shit. Especially McKinnon trying to follow her own finger out into space.

Comedy especially political comedy works when it cuts the entitled superegos down to size. It does not work when it piles on to a victim.
Making up a bullshit story(and make no mistake, that is all your “entitled superego” narrative is, bullshit that you made up) about someone is only funny when THAT person is the one laughing the hardest(I know that very few left wing comedians are smart enough to truly know this, and I know you aren’t smart enough to even grasp the very basics of comedy in relation to human psychology, but trust me, I know my shit).

There is NOTHING funny about a professional man crying about not being able to coach girls’ basketball teams anymore; especially not a feminist, girl power type of guy who never really had to wake up to reality because he has a loving family of women who haven’t stabbed him in the back.

There is nothing funny about a professional man who feels personal guilt about stupid things that he and/or his friends did as kids that he matured past long ago.

There is nothing funny about a professional man recalling that he wanted to be like his dad as a kid when he made calendars as a way of bonding with him.

So my fellow right wingers, did I do a great job of tearing down this entitled superego Pogo guy or what?

Wanna buy a bridge? It's a very funny bridge.

Tissue?

Tissue?

Gesundheit.

Tissue?

Gesundheit.
I can’t tell if you are trying to be funny and failing miserably because of your below basic understanding of the human thought process, or if you are just stupid enough to think the person offering you tissues is the one who sneezed.

That is a massive fail in the world of comedy.

Tissue?

Gesundheit.
I can’t tell if you are trying to be funny and failing miserably because of your below basic understanding of the human thought process, or if you are just stupid enough to think the person offering you tissues is the one who sneezed.

Say the word "tissue" out loud. Perhaps it will dawn on you.

SMH

Tissue?

Gesundheit.

Say the word "tissue" out loud. Perhaps it will dawn on you.

SMH
Yep, you are THAT stupid.

Damon was spot on

Why can’t conservatives do humor?

Tissue?

Gesundheit.

Yeah sorry, an avowed racist purporting to hold forth on what comedy is is like expecting Mike Tyson to explain string theory. Don't strain yourself.

Forum List

Back