'SNL': Matt Damon Plays Beer-Shotgunning, Bro-y Brett Kavanaugh in Cold Open - The Hollywood Reporte

Meanwhile, Hypocrite Matt did an interview sometime back, stating he would fight hell and high water to defend himself against false allegations. Yet....he busts ass to be the jerkoff he is and show everyone how two faced he is. No surprise there.

See, this is why you have to actually watch the video I put in the beginning of this thread and not just ass-sume what's in there. He actually lampooned the drinking, the anger and the calendar. Especially the anger. But he didn't even touch on the assault allegations.

Not to mention the most obvious flaw in this point ---- this is an actor reading lines written by comedy writers --- Not "Matt Damon" expressing his own stuff. Actors act; writers write.

That being said, that's a lovely new avatar. Makes you look 60 years younger. :)
I didn't have to watch your vid. I already saw it in its entirety.
Damon is a hypocrite. Period.
Thanks about the avie. I decided it was time to make a change, lol.

Meanwhile, Hypocrite Matt did an interview sometime back, stating he would fight hell and high water to defend himself against false allegations. Yet....he busts ass to be the jerkoff he is and show everyone how two faced he is. No surprise there.

See, this is why you have to actually watch the video I put in the beginning of this thread and not just ass-sume what's in there. He actually lampooned the drinking, the anger and the calendar. Especially the anger. But he didn't even touch on the assault allegations.

Not to mention the most obvious flaw in this point ---- this is an actor reading lines written by comedy writers --- Not "Matt Damon" expressing his own stuff. Actors act; writers write.

That being said, that's a lovely new avatar. Makes you look 60 years younger. :)

If you saw it you'd know it doesn't even mention the assault allegations. It's all about anger and drinking. Ergo it would appear you didn't see it.

Let alone the bit about being the actor, not the writer. Do you actually think these guys just walk out on the set and then just wing it?

If you saw it you'd know it doesn't even mention the assault allegations. It's all about anger and drinking. Ergo it would appear you didn't see it.

Let alone the bit about being the actor, not the writer. Do you actually think these guys just walk out on the set and then just wing it?
He didn't have to agree to do what the writer wrote, ya know. But you go ahead and stand up for the asshole if its what floats yer boat.

He didn't have to agree to do what the writer wrote, ya know. But you go ahead and stand up for the asshole if its what floats yer boat.

Do you have any idea what an actor actually does?

Do you think Gary Oldman actually shot JFK? Or Meryl Streep was the Prime Minister of the UK? Do you think Carroll O'Connor actually talked or thought the way Archie Bunker did?

An actor plays a part. His task is to make the part believable. Or in the case of comedy to overdo it so much that it's hilarious.

The fact remains nowhere in the entire sketch does anyone even refer to assault allegations. The closest anyone came was Damon saying "Dr Ford has no evidence -- none" and doesn't say for what, entirely as a lead-in to the calendar. The entire sketch was about hissyfits, drinking and evading questions, because those are the comedic elements. There's nothing funny about assault, which is why it was not used as a comedic element. Satire is an indispensible method of taking a heavy event and making it lighter -- by sifting away the heavier elements and playing up the lighter ones.

Fatter o' mact you just did the same thing with your avatar --- tossed out the heavy one and went lighter. :thup:

Let's be honest, you're just butthurt because your political icon got lampooned for his lampoonable traits. Then you want to blame the messenger instead of the source of those lampoonable traits, without which that sketch cannot exist.

Last edited:
The big problem with today's SNL is that their humor is based on left wing hate.
Hate is not funny.
They now look much more stupid than funny, and they probably don't realize it, or they just keep going through the motions anyway, to grab the paycheck.

LMFAO

https://media.infowars.com/videos/aaf33874-146d-45ef-a99d-51fe2dcaba45.mp4

MATT DAMON RAPED ME

upload_2018-10-3_10-25-56.png

Do you have any idea what an actor actually does?

Do you think Gary Oldman actually shot JFK? Or Meryl Streep was the Prime Minister of the UK? Do you think Carroll O'Connor actually talked or thought the way Archie Bunker did?

An actor plays a part. His task is to make the part believable. Or in the case of comedy to overdo it so much that it's hilarious.

The fact remains nowhere in the entire sketch does anyone even refer to assault allegations. The closest anyone came was Damon saying "Dr Ford has no evidence -- none" and doesn't say for what, entirely as a lead-in to the calendar. The entire sketch was about hissyfits, drinking and evading questions, because those are the comedic elements. There's nothing funny about assault, which is why it was not used as a comedic element. Satire is an indispensible method of taking a heavy event and making it lighter -- by sifting away the heavier elements and playing up the lighter ones.

Fatter o' mact you just did the same thing with your avatar --- tossed out the heavy one and went lighter. :thup:

Let's be honest, you're just butthurt because your political icon got lampooned for his lampoonable traits. Then you want to blame the messenger instead of the source of those lampoonable traits, without which that sketch cannot exist.
:blahblah:

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
how many times do I have to tell you???!!!
your post is crap/wrong/idiotic/etc because there wasn't any sexual assault
please prove that there was

Wait, what?

If it happened, it happened, even if there is no "proof".

If it didn't happen, it didn't happen, even if there is "proof".

But again, I see your sneaky little tricks.
no sexual assault
innocent
sorry

Then prove it.
That’s backwards. In America, you don’t prove innocence, you prove guilt. You’re one of those anti-Americans I was referring to.

Right, and when Trump shouted "Lock her up" it was on the basis of what? Innocent before being proven guilty or something else?

Choice.

She didn't have the choice to be sexually abused. He had that choice. He also had the choice to be chosen for the nomination or not. She didn't get the choice that this guy would come back to haunt her.
how many times do I have to tell you???!!!
your post is crap/wrong/idiotic/etc because there wasn't any sexual assault
please prove that there was

Wait, what?

If it happened, it happened, even if there is no "proof".

If it didn't happen, it didn't happen, even if there is "proof".

But again, I see your sneaky little tricks.
no sexual assault
innocent
sorry

Then prove it.
That’s backwards. In America, you don’t prove innocence, you prove guilt. You’re one of those anti-Americans I was referring to.

Might want to let Rump know about this considering he's never backed down from his Central Park Five "episode". Even after they were cleared by DNA.

Oooooooooooooooopsie.

Forum List

Back