Snopes, fact checker for facebook & google botches Nathan Phillips fact check

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • Snopes refused to correct an inaccurate fact-check calling it “unproven” that American Indian activist Nathan Phillips falsely claimed to be a Vietnam veteran.
Snopes, Fact-Checker For Facebook And Google, Botches Nathan Phillips Fact Check

SNOPES lmdao it trips me out how Trump haters use this as their die hard truth bibles lmfao.
They've been caught lying so many times it's sickening, wow kinda like democrats huh hehe.

• Snopes refused to correct an inaccurate fact-check calling it “unproven” that American Indian activist Nathan Phillips falsely claimed to be a Vietnam veteran.
Snopes, Fact-Checker For Facebook And Google, Botches Nathan Phillips Fact Check

SNOPES lmdao it trips me out how Trump haters use this as their die hard truth bibles lmfao.
They've been caught lying so many times it's sickening, wow kinda like democrats huh hehe.
Snopes is a shit eating site run by left wing extremists, Only fucking morons believe the site...

i-checked-snopes-my-research-is-complete-this-is-snopes-3575849.png

• Banned
Funny how the smart know just who the SNOPES couple is oh and his mistress too bahhahha.

Snopes has been DISPROVEN as the frauds they are over and over and over for many years, for Chrissakes!!! They're not some professionally trained group of objective researchers! They're a team of husband/wife leftists who arbitrarily say whether or not something is true WITHOUT LISTING ANY FUCKING INFORMATIONAL SOURCE WHATSOEVER! And Snopes is always tottering on brink of bankruptcy because the husband keeps blowing all their money on cocaine and hookers! How's about that for a testament to Snopes credibility?

Forum List

Back