Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
Snopes Takes On Punched Antifa Woman In Berkeley, Whether She Was Holding Glass Bottle Or IED

"
Snopes Takes On Punched Antifa Woman In Berkeley, Whether She Was Holding Glass Bottle Or IED

BY JAY BARMANN IN NEWS

175ca2674.jpeg

Earlier this week there was quite a dustup online between the alt-right and the left regarding whether or not white supremacist/separatist Nathan Damigo was justified in assaulting a 95-pound woman during the street brawling that occurred following a rally and counter-protest last Saturday in Berkeley. Many pointed to a Reuters photo, taken by Stephen Lam that appeared to show the woman, 20-year-old Louise Rosealma of Ventura County, holding a glass bottle as a weapon, apparently taken moments before Damigo was seen punching her on the now infamous video. As often happens with Reddit and elsewhere on the internet, that bottle became, for some, an improvised incendiary device, with people claiming that Rosealma had filled the bottle with explosives, and Damigo was a hero for stopping her from launching the bottle into the crowd nearby. As best and objectively as they can, Snopes has now taken on the photo and video evidence, analyzed both, and concluded that yes, probably the photo is not doctored and Rosealma likely was wielding a glass bottle, however that bottle was empty and does not appear to have been an IED.

Also, they explain, that you can partly see Rosealma as she was hit a first time by Damigo, just off camera — which is the moment that seems to have been captured in Lam's photo. In that photo, she is still wearing a mask that partially covers her face, as well as a black hat, which has been knocked off by the time we see Damigo hitting her a second time. If you take it frame by frame, *you can also see the green glass bottle in Rosealma's hand before she is hit the first time*."

Notice the line between the bulletpoints.

Told ya so, libtards.

Guy doesn't know how to punch.

If it was me, she would not be talking and no bruises on her face 4 days later.

Most definitely not.

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.
"Violent liberals", the cry rolled across the land. Well, across that minority of the population who longed for authoritarian rule by the arisrtocracy.

"

BY JAY BARMANN IN NEWS

175ca2674.jpeg

Earlier this week there was quite a dustup online between the alt-right and the left regarding whether or not white supremacist/separatist Nathan Damigo was justified in assaulting a 95-pound woman during the street brawling that occurred following a rally and counter-protest last Saturday in Berkeley. Many pointed to a Reuters photo, taken by Stephen Lam that appeared to show the woman, 20-year-old Louise Rosealma of Ventura County, holding a glass bottle as a weapon, apparently taken moments before Damigo was seen punching her on the now infamous video. As often happens with Reddit and elsewhere on the internet, that bottle became, for some, an improvised incendiary device, with people claiming that Rosealma had filled the bottle with explosives, and Damigo was a hero for stopping her from launching the bottle into the crowd nearby. As best and objectively as they can, Snopes has now taken on the photo and video evidence, analyzed both, and concluded that yes, probably the photo is not doctored and Rosealma likely was wielding a glass bottle, however that bottle was empty and does not appear to have been an IED.

Also, they explain, that you can partly see Rosealma as she was hit a first time by Damigo, just off camera — which is the moment that seems to have been captured in Lam's photo. In that photo, she is still wearing a mask that partially covers her face, as well as a black hat, which has been knocked off by the time we see Damigo hitting her a second time. If you take it frame by frame, *you can also see the green glass bottle in Rosealma's hand before she is hit the first time*."

Notice the line between the bulletpoints.

Told ya so, libtards.

upload_2017-4-23_7-54-10.png

BUSTED AGAIN: ‘FACT-CHECKING’ SNOPES CAUGHT PEDDLING MASSIVE LIE FOR OBAMA AND HILLARY

Many people rely on the “fact-checking” website Snopes as the final authority when it comes to political debates, but they’ve just been caught, yet again, peddling a major lie for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Busted AGAIN: ‘Fact-Checking’ Snopes Caught Peddling MASSIVE Lie For Obama And Hillary – The Political Cult
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snopes Caught Lying Again, Questions Raised

Snopes Caught Lying Again, Questions Raised

FACT CHECKER Website: SNOPES- Under Fire For Lying While Trying To Cover For OBAMA!
FACT CHECKER Website: SNOPES- Under Fire For Lying While Trying To Cover For OBAMA! - I Have The Truth

Snopes is run by a man and a woman with no background in investigation using Google.
Snopes.com has been considered the 'tell-all final word' on any comment, claim and email. Once negative article by them and people point and say, "See, I told you it wasn't true!" But what is Snopes? What are their methods and training that gives them the authority to decide what is true and what is not? For several years people have tried to find out who exactly was behind the website Snopes.com. Only recently did they get to the bottom of it. Are you ready for this? It is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators scouring public records in Washington, no researchers studying historical stacks in libraries, no team of lawyers reaching a consensus on current caselaw. No, Snopes.com is just a mom-and-pop operation that was started by two people who have absolutely no formal background or experience in investigative research.

David and Barbara Mikkelson pictured above; are from San Fernando Valley of California. They started their website 'Snopes' about 13 years ago. After a few years it began gaining popularity as people believed it to be unbiased and neutral. But over the past couple of years people started asking questions when 'Snopes' was proven wrong in a number of their conclusions. There were also criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues, but rather asserting their beliefs in controversial

Snopes Got Snoped

WHAT PART OF PHOTOSHOPPED TO TAKE THE BOTTLE OUT DO SHEEP NOT GET.

WHAT PART OF THEIR ARE DOZENS OF VIDEOS OUT THERE WITH THE BOTTLE WHERE DOZENS OF THEM ARE NOT GOING TO PHOTOSHOP THEM TO TAKET HE BOTTLE OUT...

THINK man think.

This person probably punches his 95 pound old granny too. What a man.

I highly doubt his granny would try and clock him with a bottle of Jameson.

From the picture profited I do not see a bottle ...so the wimp lies too.

Profited?
And yes she's holding a bottle.

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

So you're just going to ignore the pics that show her holding a bottle?

This person probably punches his 95 pound old granny too. What a man.

I highly doubt his granny would try and clock him with a bottle of Jameson.

From the picture profited I do not see a bottle ...so the wimp lies too.

Profited?
And yes she's holding a bottle.

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

So you're just going to ignore the pics that show her holding a bottle?

Now bottle was in her hand when he punched her in the face,

Forum List

Back