Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

So you're just going to ignore the pics that show her holding a bottle?

Now bottle was in her hand when he punched her in the face,

Whats a Now bottle? And how did she profit from it?
I guess you could say she profited in a way..if you consider a punch to the face a profit.

Are you and Timmy in competition for the biggest idiot award?

So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?

Apprehended? Sure. Punched? Shouldn't be.

Are you saying the man was "apprehending" the girl, based on having, and dropping, a bottle?

She was assaulting people with those bottles.
So yes a punch was well deserved.

I have no doubt she was there ready to be violent. But of all the footage, and photos, nothing shows her throwing or hitting with a bottle.
That's what television and images are for.

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.
"Violent liberals", the cry rolled across the land. Well, across that minority of the population who longed for authoritarian rule by the arisrtocracy.
Antifa aren't liberals, obviously. They are anarcho-communists. They hate liberals too...you too are a fascist in their eyes.
You can't even figure out what you think son, don't try to tell me what anyone else thinks.

I guess you could say she profited in a way..if you consider a punch to the face a profit.

So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?

Are you saying the man was "apprehending" the girl, based on having, and dropping, a bottle?

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

So he wasn't "apprehending" her.....

I never said he was.
He's punchin

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.
"Violent liberals", the cry rolled across the land. Well, across that minority of the population who longed for authoritarian rule by the arisrtocracy.
Antifa aren't liberals, obviously. They are anarcho-communists. They hate liberals too...you too are a fascist in their eyes.
You can't even figure out what you think son, don't try to tell me what anyone else thinks.
Youre a stupid fuck, you know that right?

No more time for you today son, you have nothing to say, obviously. Good day.

Run along, moron. You're a waste of time anyway. Can't raise a retard like you's IQ.

Bye! Happy running away day!

What is this, kindergarten? Sheez. It's not the politicians, it's the american people.

I have no doubt she was there ready to be violent. But of all the footage, and photos, nothing shows her throwing or hitting with a bottle.

So where'd the bottles go?

What is this, kindergarten? Sheez. It's not the politicians, it's the american people.
Not only are you stupid, you're a coward and a liar too

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

I never said he was.
He's punchin

Follow the convo. HereWeGoAgain used an analogy about cops apprehending a criminal. I'm not surprised that he seems to have abandoned that line of thinking.

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

I never said he was.
He's punchin

Follow the convo. HereWeGoAgain used an analogy about cops apprehending a criminal. I'm not surprised that he seems to have abandoned that line of thinking.
Both Damigo and this idiot broad should be in jail. Damigo was only justified when he hit her while she had the bottle. The second punch was overkill, she was fleeing.

Don't know. And neither do you. You cannot assume she threw them or hit someone, anymore than I can assume she just dropped them.

Don't know. And neither do you. You cannot assume she threw them or hit someone, anymore than I can assume she just dropped them.
She was throwing them.

Forum List

Back