Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.
"Violent liberals", the cry rolled across the land. Well, across that minority of the population who longed for authoritarian rule by the arisrtocracy.
Antifa aren't liberals, obviously. They are anarcho-communists. They hate liberals too...you too are a fascist in their eyes.
You can't even figure out what you think son, don't try to tell me what anyone else thinks.
Youre a stupid fuck, you know that right?

LMAO , they are magical in their button pushing arent they. There are days they just make you want to cringe. Give it to uhmm good lol.

Whats a Now bottle? And how did she profit from it?
I guess you could say she profited in a way..if you consider a punch to the face a profit.

Are you and Timmy in competition for the biggest idiot award?

So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?

Apprehended? Sure. Punched? Shouldn't be.

Are you saying the man was "apprehending" the girl, based on having, and dropping, a bottle?

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

So he wasn't "apprehending" her.....

I never said he was.
He's punchin

Follow the convo. HereWeGoAgain used an analogy about cops apprehending a criminal. I'm not surprised that he seems to have abandoned that line of thinking.

Umm...no I didnt.

Are you saying the man was "apprehending" the girl, based on having, and dropping, a bottle?

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

I never said he was.
He's punchin

Follow the convo. HereWeGoAgain used an analogy about cops apprehending a criminal. I'm not surprised that he seems to have abandoned that line of thinking.

Umm...no I didnt.

"So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?"

You didn't write that? If not, the quotes are screwed up.

She was assaulting people with those bottles.
So yes a punch was well deserved.

I have no doubt she was there ready to be violent. But of all the footage, and photos, nothing shows her throwing or hitting with a bottle.

So where'd the bottles go?

Don't know. And neither do you. You cannot assume she threw them or hit someone, anymore than I can assume she just dropped them.
She was throwing them.

Evidence?

Berkeley-Antifa-Girl-Punched-3.jpg

I guess you could say she profited in a way..if you consider a punch to the face a profit.

So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?

I have no doubt she was there ready to be violent. But of all the footage, and photos, nothing shows her throwing or hitting with a bottle.

Don't know. And neither do you. You cannot assume she threw them or hit someone, anymore than I can assume she just dropped them.
Actually we do know, the bottles were in her backpack, when she was hit the second time and fell back....you can hear bottles breaking when she hit the ground. The bottles broke in her backpack.

Yeah ...i'm sure she threw them in the trash like a responsible adult.

She was throwing them.

Evidence?
What? Wtf requires any evidence?

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

I never said he was.
He's punchin

Umm...no I didnt.

"So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?"

You didn't write that? If not, the quotes are screwed up.

Are you fucking stupid?
You said I abandoned that train of thought,I said I didnt.
What part confuses you?

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

That she threw bottles. Or hit anyone with one.

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

Look at who you're "discussing" this with.

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

Look at who you're "discussing" this with.
Fucking retard. I've provided evidence. You have no evidence to back anything you say. You're just a lying little faggot.

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

That video did not show her throwing a bottle. I don't even think she was "about" to throw it. Not held that close in front of her.

I know you're really invested in defending this guy, but there's no evidence that she hurt anyone.

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

So she just happened to bring bottles to a riot with no intention of throwing them at people.
That takes a special kind of stupid to come to that conclusion.

She was throwing them.

Evidence?

That video did not show her throwing a bottle. I don't even think she was "about" to throw it. Not held that close in front of her.

I know you're really invested in defending this guy, but there's no evidence that she hurt anyone.

It shows the bottle in her hand though. Sorry you lose.

Well at least she didn't go all Zimmerman on him, and there was no stalking.

Forum List

Back