Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

What? Wtf requires any evidence?

That she threw bottles. Or hit anyone with one.

So she just happened to bring bottles to a riot with no intention of throwing them at people.
That takes a special kind of stupid to come to that conclusion.

That video did not show her throwing a bottle. I don't even think she was "about" to throw it. Not held that close in front of her.

I know you're really invested in defending this guy, but there's no evidence that she hurt anyone.

It shows the bottle in her hand though. Sorry you lose.

She was just holding an empty bottle for no reason. Fucking libtards, have to lie to themselves to maintain their stupid ideology.

All this to convince yourselves that the man wasn't a piece of shit to sucker punch a small woman!

I don't need any convincing Damigo is a piece of shit. Nice projection though.. You're the one jumping through hoops and doing mental gymnastics in order to justify what the stupid bitch did

I'm not defending her, I'm just not conjecturing about her actions.

The videos and photos show her holding a bottle. They do not show her throwing or hitting with the bottle. What the videos do show is a man punch a woman a couple of times. Those are facts.

She had a backpack full of bottles and people in the crowd said she was throwing them. It isn't conjecture. The reason she got hit was because she was throwing bottles. Not to mention we know where she got the bottles.

She used to own a coffee and wine shop down in the LA area. There's video of her trying to sell them off at 25% off when her business failed. Looks like she drank them all and took them up there. They are wine bottles, not Jameson bottles.

That she threw bottles. Or hit anyone with one.

So she just happened to bring bottles to a riot with no intention of throwing them at people.

That video did not show her throwing a bottle. I don't even think she was "about" to throw it. Not held that close in front of her.

I know you're really invested in defending this guy, but there's no evidence that she hurt anyone.

She was just holding an empty bottle for no reason. Fucking libtards, have to lie to themselves to maintain their stupid ideology.

All this to convince yourselves that the man wasn't a piece of shit to sucker punch a small woman!
I don't need any convincing Damigo is a piece of shit. Nice projection though.. You're the one jumping through hoops and doing mental gymnastics in order to justify what the stupid bitch did

The videos and photos show her holding a bottle. They do not show her throwing or hitting with the bottle. What the videos do show is a man punch a woman a couple of times. Those are facts.
She had a backpack full of bottles and people in the crowd said she was throwing them. It isn't conjecture. The reason she got hit was because she was throwing bottles. Not to mention we know where she got the bottles.

She used to own a coffee and wine shop down in the LA area. There's video of her trying to sell them off at 25% off when her business failed. Looks like she drank them all and took them up there. They are wine bottles, not Jameson bottles.

More conjecture. You may be right, but I haven't seen any evidence. You know, something besides hearsay and theorizing.

More conjecture. You may be right, but I haven't seen any evidence. You know, something besides hearsay and theorizing.
Nope...not conjecture. Fact.

Us boys over at 4chan already caught a college professor who hit a guy over the head with a bike lock. Don't mess with weaponized autism.

Ricechickie operates on stupidthink....
Us boys over at 4chan already caught a college professor who hit a guy over the head with a bike lock. Don't mess with weaponized autism.
No, you did not. He missed you guys up is what happened.
Nope....he is officially marked. Either the courts or the streets will deal with him.
Antifa Terrorist Who Beat Trump Supporter in Head WITH BIKE LOCK Identified as Local Professor! (VIDEO)

I don't believe Jake served in the military either. He's just a little book nerd who read enough to convince lay people he was.

I don't believe Jake served in the military either. He's just a little book nerd who read enough to convince lay people he was.
You show that you don't think, yes. I know OOM did not serve. One can telling by his posting.

You need to stay on OP. The girl was where she should not have been, I have no problem with her getting hit, and I have no problem that a White Nationalist hit her.

You show that you don't think, yes. I know OOM did not serve. One can telling by his posting.

You need to stay on OP. The girl was where she should not have been, I have no problem with her getting hit, and I have no problem that a White Nationalist hit her.
I never claimed I did serve. That's the difference between yourself and I, Jakey Poo.

And yeah you say that now, but your posts are saying otherwise throughout multiple threads on this topic.

The problem with people like you, Jake..you don't understand you are part of the problem. You think you're the good guy in all situations.

Reality is a bit more complicated.

The point is that you are an armchair general who knows little, and that little is wrong. My posts have always said the girl got what she deserved. You have continually lied, OOM, and have continually been caught out. Compared to you, I am a shining light of American goodness, yes, and I am glad you admit that.

Now to the OP: the girl was spoiling for a fight, got hit when she could have been stomped, and the White Nationalist is now out there for the whole world to know who he is. Dumb bunny, he.

The point is that you are an armchair general who knows little, and that little is wrong. My posts have always said the girl got what she deserved. You have continually lied, OOM, and have continually been caught out. Compared to you, I am a shining light of American goodness, yes, and I am glad you admit that.

Now to the OP: the girl was spoiling for a fight, got hit when she could have been stomped, and the White Nationalist is now out there for the whole world to know who he is. Dumb bunny, he.
Lol...ethno nationalism is an inevitability, young grasshopper.

Nah, the Millennials will kill anyone who tries to force that nonsense on the nation. They may let you have a gulag in Alaska.

Nah, the Millennials will kill anyone who tries to force that nonsense on the nation. They may let you have a gulag in Alaska.
It won't be forced. Blacks, whites, everyone....will ask for it. And your side does all the footwork. 'Minority' groups are asking for the return of segregation at the university level. How long before that becomes the norm in society?

After all, these are supposedly going to be the leaders of the future.

*Barf*

This person probably punches his 95 pound old granny too. What a man.

I highly doubt his granny would try and clock him with a bottle of Jameson.

From the picture profited I do not see a bottle ...so the wimp lies too.

Profited?
And yes she's holding a bottle.

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

Right here faggot,

[/QUOTE]

Too bad the bottle wasn't shoved up her diseased snatch then smashed.

Guy doesn't know how to punch.

If it was me, she would not be talking and no bruises on her face 4 days later.

Most definitely not.

You'd have your girlfriend hold her down?

:muahaha:

Either of my exes would kill that little twaf in 1-2 hits.

There's a reason I dodged a lot. When's the last time you had a sharpened claw miss your eyeball by a centimeter?

:tomato:

Why do I have an alert that you quoted me here?

Forum List

Back