Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

She was attacking people with bottles you stupid little faggot but in all honest I really don't give a fuck if she was or not all antifa are marked for death in my book bitch.
Well maybe you shouldn't watch so many Stephan Segal movies? You sound like you're 15 years old.

Guy doesn't know how to punch.

If it was me, she would not be talking and no bruises on her face 4 days later.

Most definitely not.

You'd have your girlfriend hold her down?

:muahaha:

Either of my exes would kill that little twaf in 1-2 hits.

There's a reason I dodged a lot. When's the last time you had a sharpened claw miss your eyeball by a centimeter?

:tomato:

Why do I have an alert that you quoted me here?

Probably quotefail from another thread? :dunno:

This girl is a dumbass, but talking about slitting her throat and raping her are just as disgusting if not even more so! I can't even believe the stuff I'm reading. People are so mentally ill.

The war that antifa started has been joined come see us in the streets faggots, Ill be there collecting heads.

Are you trying to claim some kind of "moral superiority" over this person, as you talk about sticking a bottle in her, smashing it inside her and slitting her throat? Really?

Does nobody else think this shit is just over the top crazy??

I am not claiming anything I am promoting violent direct action against all members of antifa, we will pave the streets with their broken and bloodied corpses.

Snopes Takes On Punched Antifa Woman In Berkeley, Whether She Was Holding Glass Bottle Or IED

"
Snopes Takes On Punched Antifa Woman In Berkeley, Whether She Was Holding Glass Bottle Or IED

BY JAY BARMANN IN NEWS

175ca2674.jpeg

Earlier this week there was quite a dustup online between the alt-right and the left regarding whether or not white supremacist/separatist Nathan Damigo was justified in assaulting a 95-pound woman during the street brawling that occurred following a rally and counter-protest last Saturday in Berkeley. Many pointed to a Reuters photo, taken by Stephen Lam that appeared to show the woman, 20-year-old Louise Rosealma of Ventura County, holding a glass bottle as a weapon, apparently taken moments before Damigo was seen punching her on the now infamous video. As often happens with Reddit and elsewhere on the internet, that bottle became, for some, an improvised incendiary device, with people claiming that Rosealma had filled the bottle with explosives, and Damigo was a hero for stopping her from launching the bottle into the crowd nearby. As best and objectively as they can, Snopes has now taken on the photo and video evidence, analyzed both, and concluded that yes, probably the photo is not doctored and Rosealma likely was wielding a glass bottle, however that bottle was empty and does not appear to have been an IED.

Also, they explain, that you can partly see Rosealma as she was hit a first time by Damigo, just off camera — which is the moment that seems to have been captured in Lam's photo. In that photo, she is still wearing a mask that partially covers her face, as well as a black hat, which has been knocked off by the time we see Damigo hitting her a second time. If you take it frame by frame, *you can also see the green glass bottle in Rosealma's hand before she is hit the first time*."

Notice the line between the bulletpoints.

Told ya so, libtards.

That Snopes is honest about anything is a miracle. The bitch not only had the bottle, but it contained an M80 firecracker which would've hurled glass everywhere. She should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and put away for a very long time.

There will be no negotiation, no dialog, only dead antifa scum, come see us in the streets cock sucker.
You're just pissed because they give you a taste of your own medicine. They do to you, what you do to others. They make it obvious you're not the bad ass bully you think you are. In fact, your reactions show you're really a pussy! You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Hell, even Zimmerman is better than moldylocks.
At least he was trying to stop a crime rather than committing one.
Oh contraire', stalking is a crime; stalking with a deadly weapon is a crime; and continuing to stalk after the cops told you to stop, is definitely a crime.

WOW!!! Thats a Timmy level posting!!!
What? You're making such a big God-damn deal about someone holding a bottle allows you to commit assault and battery, so I wanted to find out how far your "precipitated bottle holding violence" theory went.

Guy doesn't know how to punch.

If it was me, she would not be talking and no bruises on her face 4 days later.

Most definitely not.

You'd have your girlfriend hold her down?

:muahaha:

Either of my exes would kill that little twaf in 1-2 hits.

There's a reason I dodged a lot. When's the last time you had a sharpened claw miss your eyeball by a centimeter?

:tomato:

Aren't those love taps?

Yer a good sport, MM.

Sometimes it's just better to get out of sight. :)

Oh by the way, Liberals will be joining the other mainstream Americans to fight Antifa and BAMN next go round.

They done made everybody mad.

There will be no negotiation, no dialog, only dead antifa scum, come see us in the streets cock sucker.
You're just pissed because they give you a taste of your own medicine. They do to you, what you do to others. They make it obvious you're not the bad ass bully you think you are. In fact, your reactions show you're really a pussy! You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

No they got their faggot asses stomped and run out of their own city, next time we will pave the streets with their broken and bloodied corpses, like I said come see us in the streets you little bitch, and as for moldy locks? That bitch is marked for death, she's going to die screaming.

Forum List

Back