Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

Yawn.

Time for another riot. We've been talking about this one punch long enough.

Guy doesn't know how to punch.

If it was me, she would not be talking and no bruises on her face 4 days later.

Most definitely not.

You'd have your girlfriend hold her down?

:muahaha:

Either of my exes would kill that little twaf in 1-2 hits.

There's a reason I dodged a lot. When's the last time you had a sharpened claw miss your eyeball by a centimeter?

:tomato:

Guy doesn't know how to punch.

If it was me, she would not be talking and no bruises on her face 4 days later.

Most definitely not.

You'd have your girlfriend hold her down?

:muahaha:

Either of my exes would kill that little twaf in 1-2 hits.

There's a reason I dodged a lot. When's the last time you had a sharpened claw miss your eyeball by a centimeter?

:tomato:

Aren't those love taps?

Yer a good sport, MM.

I highly doubt his granny would try and clock him with a bottle of Jameson.

From the picture profited I do not see a bottle ...so the wimp lies too.

Profited?
And yes she's holding a bottle.

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

So you're just going to ignore the pics that show her holding a bottle?

Now bottle was in her hand when he punched her in the face,

Whats a Now bottle? And how did she profit from it?
I guess you could say she profited in a way..if you consider a punch to the face a profit.

Are you and Timmy in competition for the biggest idiot award?

So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?

Snopes Takes On Punched Antifa Woman In Berkeley, Whether She Was Holding Glass Bottle Or IED

"
Snopes Takes On Punched Antifa Woman In Berkeley, Whether She Was Holding Glass Bottle Or IED

BY JAY BARMANN IN NEWS

175ca2674.jpeg

Earlier this week there was quite a dustup online between the alt-right and the left regarding whether or not white supremacist/separatist Nathan Damigo was justified in assaulting a 95-pound woman during the street brawling that occurred following a rally and counter-protest last Saturday in Berkeley. Many pointed to a Reuters photo, taken by Stephen Lam that appeared to show the woman, 20-year-old Louise Rosealma of Ventura County, holding a glass bottle as a weapon, apparently taken moments before Damigo was seen punching her on the now infamous video. As often happens with Reddit and elsewhere on the internet, that bottle became, for some, an improvised incendiary device, with people claiming that Rosealma had filled the bottle with explosives, and Damigo was a hero for stopping her from launching the bottle into the crowd nearby. As best and objectively as they can, Snopes has now taken on the photo and video evidence, analyzed both, and concluded that yes, probably the photo is not doctored and Rosealma likely was wielding a glass bottle, however that bottle was empty and does not appear to have been an IED.

Also, they explain, that you can partly see Rosealma as she was hit a first time by Damigo, just off camera — which is the moment that seems to have been captured in Lam's photo. In that photo, she is still wearing a mask that partially covers her face, as well as a black hat, which has been knocked off by the time we see Damigo hitting her a second time. If you take it frame by frame, *you can also see the green glass bottle in Rosealma's hand before she is hit the first time*."

Notice the line between the bulletpoints.

Told ya so, libtards.
"IED" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"

BY JAY BARMANN IN NEWS

175ca2674.jpeg

Earlier this week there was quite a dustup online between the alt-right and the left regarding whether or not white supremacist/separatist Nathan Damigo was justified in assaulting a 95-pound woman during the street brawling that occurred following a rally and counter-protest last Saturday in Berkeley. Many pointed to a Reuters photo, taken by Stephen Lam that appeared to show the woman, 20-year-old Louise Rosealma of Ventura County, holding a glass bottle as a weapon, apparently taken moments before Damigo was seen punching her on the now infamous video. As often happens with Reddit and elsewhere on the internet, that bottle became, for some, an improvised incendiary device, with people claiming that Rosealma had filled the bottle with explosives, and Damigo was a hero for stopping her from launching the bottle into the crowd nearby. As best and objectively as they can, Snopes has now taken on the photo and video evidence, analyzed both, and concluded that yes, probably the photo is not doctored and Rosealma likely was wielding a glass bottle, however that bottle was empty and does not appear to have been an IED.

Also, they explain, that you can partly see Rosealma as she was hit a first time by Damigo, just off camera — which is the moment that seems to have been captured in Lam's photo. In that photo, she is still wearing a mask that partially covers her face, as well as a black hat, which has been knocked off by the time we see Damigo hitting her a second time. If you take it frame by frame, *you can also see the green glass bottle in Rosealma's hand before she is hit the first time*."

Notice the line between the bulletpoints.

Told ya so, libtards.

OMG dude , you lost my support do you know SNOPES is funded by SOROS and are an all radical leftist wing liar site.

Do you know they are a husband and wife team .

You got to be kidding me fucking SNOPES..

Snopes is bad but I don't know if it's bad enough to get that excited about.
Besides... it's a useful tool in presenting info to lefties that won't accept most sources such as the one you use

Last edited:
From the picture profited I do not see a bottle ...so the wimp lies too.

Profited?

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

I guess you could say she profited in a way..if you consider a punch to the face a profit.

So Timm...um,I mean Mathew. Lets say a cop sees you with a gun in your hand but you toss it in the bushes when he loses sight of you momentarily. Does that mean you wont be apprehended?

Apprehended? Sure. Punched? Shouldn't be.

Are you saying the man was "apprehending" the girl, based on having, and dropping, a bottle?

Profited?

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

Are you saying the man was "apprehending" the girl, based on having, and dropping, a bottle?

She was assaulting people with those bottles.
So yes a punch was well deserved.

Profited?

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

She was assaulting people with those bottles.
So yes a punch was well deserved.

I have no doubt she was there ready to be violent. But of all the footage, and photos, nothing shows her throwing or hitting with a bottle.

Where is the bottle?

rosealma-hands.jpg

Punched? Should be.
Get punched? She got.

So he wasn't "apprehending" her.....

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.
"Violent liberals", the cry rolled across the land. Well, across that minority of the population who longed for authoritarian rule by the arisrtocracy.
Antifa aren't liberals, obviously. They are anarcho-communists. They hate liberals too...you too are a fascist in their eyes.

Forum List

Back