Snow go for NYC’s electric garbage trucks that can’t handle winter weather

Thats it?...That's easy, why didn't ya just ask? :abgg2q.jpg:
The same science from the 70's...the pot of gold at the end of the climate rainbow...it's more proof than it is science but it proves I know exactly what it is...and if you follow the science you will also know it

You ok now?
Wow, bet that plays on 4chan, right groyper.

The scientists you mention are those getting paid by the government. When you know the person signing your paycheck is looking for certain results, that's what you're going to work to produce.

There are people that believe in ghosts, and if you watch any shows on it, they can come up with some compelling evidence that ghosts exist, but that doesn't mean they do. Same with people that believe in UFO's. Again, come up with a lot of unexplained shit, but that doesn't mean there are actually little green men from another planet visiting us. My mother is very religious. She went on some sort of retreat years ago and swears she seen Mother Mary. Does that mean Mother Marry actually appeared before her? Until today, my sister believes that as a child, she was followed around by a girl she describes as an angel. Was my sister actually followed around by an angel?

Brainwashing has worked well for the Democrats. That's why they use it today. You on the left are extremely myopic while we on the right are able to look at the big picture. So what is the big picture? Government controlling your every move in life.

Politicians have been wanting more and more control over the people, and to some degree they've been pretty successful. The two vestiges that are the key to having total control over us is our energy and healthcare. If they could only get total control over those two things, they will then have total control over all of us.

The only way to do that is to make people beg government to take control over these entities. Well gee, how could they possibly do that? Fear. Brainwashing and fear is what will help them achieve their ultimate goal.

Every scientist on the planet is being paid off by the government? Who's government, which scientists, for what reason?? Are the jews responsible? I'm sure you have proof of all of this right? I'll wait here while you produce it. It should be interesting.

There are people who believe in all manner of outlandish things that can never be proven. Hmmm, sounds like someone I'm speaking to right now, fancy that. Funny how your conspiracies don't count as brainwashing, but believing in science is, ok

You know where the government doesn't control energy and healthcare? The Congo. Why not live there and let the rest of us live in civilization where we're "controlled" with healthcare and electricity?

Every scientist on the planet is being paid off by the government? Who's government, which scientists, for what reason?? Are the jews responsible? I'm sure you have proof of all of this right? I'll wait here while you produce it. It should be interesting.

There are people who believe in all manner of outlandish things that can never be proven. Hmmm, sounds like someone I'm speaking to right now, fancy that. Funny how your conspiracies don't count as brainwashing, but believing in science is, ok

You know where the government doesn't control energy and healthcare? The Congo. Why not live there and let the rest of us live in civilization where we're "controlled" with healthcare and electricity?

Government does control healthcare and energy in other places, maybe that's why you should move there. Cuba, red China and North Korea would welcome you with open arms.

Our founders never wanted people dependent on the government. The more government, the less freedom. The only thing they wanted from our federal government was to govern, not provide the people with everything from their first diaper to their last meal in their sick bed. In just a few hundred years we became the strongest and wealthiest country in the world with our capitalist system, something the Communists totally hate.

If scientists didn't get their money from government, then where do they get it from? Not every single scientist subscribes to the con job of global warming, and many more don't subscribe that man has any ability to control climate. Man has zero ability to control the climate. Only God has that kind of power. Climate change is a theory, not a proven fact. Yes, the climate does change. It's been changing since God made the place. That's how the ice age ended long before the first car or factory.

Government does control healthcare and energy in other places, maybe that's why you should move there. Cuba, red China and North Korea would welcome you with open arms.

Our founders never wanted people dependent on the government. The more government, the less freedom. The only thing they wanted from our federal government was to govern, not provide the people with everything from their first diaper to their last meal in their sick bed. In just a few hundred years we became the strongest and wealthiest country in the world with our capitalist system, something the Communists totally hate.

If scientists didn't get their money from government, then where do they get it from? Not every single scientist subscribes to the con job of global warming, and many more don't subscribe that man has any ability to control climate. Man has zero ability to control the climate. Only God has that kind of power. Climate change is a theory, not a proven fact. Yes, the climate does change. It's been changing since God made the place. That's how the ice age ended long before the first car or factory.

A lot of but not every scientist receives grants from the government. Does that mean that every scientist in the world and their governments are all colluding with each other to create world wide hoax? I'm still waiting for you to prove that.

You know what's the deep irony of a right winger complaining about government "control" is, it's that you actually love big government. You want the government to control women's bodies, you want it to dictate who we can and can't marry, you want it to limit what we can teach in schools. How wonderful, you basically want your own version of Afghanistan or Iran, but you claim the democrats are the "communists," or "fascists," LOL. You WANT government control, you simply want it for yourselves.

Some scientist 11 years ago says he "thinks" that 40% of scientists are skeptical of man made climate change, so I guess it must be true! 🤦‍♂️

99,000 climate studies all say the same thing. Who are we going to listen to? Hmmm....

A lot of but not every scientist receives grants from the government. Does that mean that every scientist in the world and their governments are all colluding with each other to create world wide hoax? I'm still waiting for you to prove that.

You know what's the deep irony of a right winger complaining about government "control" is, it's that you actually love big government. You want the government to control women's bodies, you want it to dictate who we can and can't marry, you want it to limit what we can teach in schools. How wonderful, you basically want your own version of Afghanistan or Iran, but you claim the democrats are the "communists," or "fascists," LOL. You WANT government control, you simply want it for yourselves.

Some scientist 11 years ago says he "thinks" that 40% of scientists are skeptical of man made climate change, so I guess it must be true! 🤦‍♂️

99,000 climate studies all say the same thing. Who are we going to listen to? Hmmm....

The US Constitution never mentioned abortion nor was there ever a discussion about it among our founders of this country. Abortion has no constitutional protections, and all we asked was for that ruling by the Supreme Court. That's not controlling women's bodies. It's giving state legislatures the ability to create law on abortion by the will of the people.

You people talk about science and then want to teach our children that gender is an option; that a man can become a woman by putting on a dress. What we want and fight for is parents to decide what is taught to their children in school and not leftist government. Keep sex in your home and away from our kids. That is what we are for.

Yes we wanted to keep marriage the way it's been since the founding of this country. It's called tradition and decency, something you leftists are against. Nobody on the right has stopped queer marriages. If you find a religion willing to marry you, nobody on the right tried to stop it. This problem started many years ago when the gays insisted on being let out of the closet. Well we did, and now states are forced by law to accept gay marriages instead of the people of that state deciding what they wanted.

Yes, Democrats are Communists. If you don't believe me, just go to the US Communist website and read their agenda. You'll find very few differences between theirs and the Democrats.

The US Constitution never mentioned abortion nor was there ever a discussion about it among our founders of this country. Abortion has no constitutional protections, and all we asked was for that ruling by the Supreme Court. That's not controlling women's bodies. It's giving state legislatures the ability to create law on abortion by the will of the people.

You people talk about science and then want to teach our children that gender is an option; that a man can become a woman by putting on a dress. What we want and fight for is parents to decide what is taught to their children in school and not leftist government. Keep sex in your home and away from our kids. That is what we are for.

Yes we wanted to keep marriage the way it's been since the founding of this country. It's called tradition and decency, something you leftists are against. Nobody on the right has stopped queer marriages. If you find a religion willing to marry you, nobody on the right tried to stop it. This problem started many years ago when the gays insisted on being let out of the closet. Well we did, and now states are forced by law to accept gay marriages instead of the people of that state deciding what they wanted.

Yes, Democrats are Communists. If you don't believe me, just go to the US Communist website and read their agenda. You'll find very few differences between theirs and the Democrats.

You can use whatever justification you want. It's same arguments made in Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Russia, etc. to control women's bodies, control who we can marry, etc, etc. congrats, you are a fascist.

You can use whatever justification you want. It's same arguments made in Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Russia, etc. to control women's bodies, control who we can marry, etc, etc. congrats, you are a fascist.

Most of the world is against abortions and it's not controlling anybody's body. Pregnancy is not an infliction. You really have to go out of your way to get pregnant. And months after the decision, women can still get an abortion anytime they want; if not in their state, another state. All turning over Roe did was rightfully not have it protected using the Constitution.

Again, gays could get married anytime they wanted, it's just before the Supreme Court rulings, states had the right to not recognize it.

Most of the world is against abortions and it's not controlling anybody's body. Pregnancy is not an infliction. You really have to go out of your way to get pregnant. And months after the decision, women can still get an abortion anytime they want; if not in their state, another state. All turning over Roe did was rightfully not have it protected using the Constitution.

Again, gays could get married anytime they wanted, it's just before the Supreme Court rulings, states had the right to not recognize it.

Most of the world? Prove it. Nearly the entire world has legalized abortion, including even a place like China. The only countries that don't are the ones I mentioned. They're the same countries you've aligned your core values with.

Why should anyone be forced to leave their state to have an immediate and necessary medical procedure? Imagine the government deciding that if men want a medical procedure done they need to leave their home state and just look around, even if it needs to be done right now. You are hilarious! Man, you absolutely love big government don't you?

Marriage equality is one supreme court decision away from disappearing, and no way would that be even remotely as controversial as overturning Roe vs. Wade. You are so in love with big government you'd accept them making decisions about who you can and can't marry. All of this is fascism at it's very core, and what does this say about you that you find it perfectly acceptable?

Most of the world? Prove it. Nearly the entire world has legalized abortion, including even a place like China. The only countries that don't are the ones I mentioned. They're the same countries you've aligned your core values with.

Why should anyone be forced to leave their state to have an immediate and necessary medical procedure? Imagine the government deciding that if men want a medical procedure done they need to leave their home state and just look around, even if it needs to be done right now. You are hilarious! Man, you absolutely love big government don't you?

Marriage equality is one supreme court decision away from disappearing, and no way would that be even remotely as controversial as overturning Roe vs. Wade. You are so in love with big government you'd accept them making decisions about who you can and can't marry. All of this is fascism at it's very core, and what does this say about you that you find it perfectly acceptable?

Why should anybody be forced to leave their state to kill a baby? Because that's the law that was created by the state legislatures that the people of that state voted for. Big government is supporting the federal government orchestrating our lives. Small government is leaving legislation up to local officials we elect. It's just like recreational narcotics. A state can make pot legal and there is no big federal government to stop them because like abortion, it's not protected by the Constitution. Now if you want to walk down the street smoking a joint, you don't do that in my state. You go to Colorado to do it if that's what you want so much.

Same with gay marriage. Prior to the awful ruling by the courts, gay marriage was determined my local officials. Now states don't have that control any longer, and people like you that love big government are thrilled to death states or the people in it no longer have that right.

Why should anybody be forced to leave their state to kill a baby? Because that's the law that was created by the state legislatures that the people of that state voted for. Big government is supporting the federal government orchestrating our lives. Small government is leaving legislation up to local officials we elect. It's just like recreational narcotics. A state can make pot legal and there is no big federal government to stop them because like abortion, it's not protected by the Constitution. Now if you want to walk down the street smoking a joint, you don't do that in my state. You go to Colorado to do it if that's what you want so much.

Same with gay marriage. Prior to the awful ruling by the courts, gay marriage was determined my local officials. Now states don't have that control any longer, and people like you that love big government are thrilled to death states or the people in it no longer have that right.

Government is government, it doesn't matter if it's a state government or the federal government. If you want the government interfering and controlling our lives like making decisions of whether women should be "allowed" to have an abortion, or who you can marry, then you may be a fascist. It's really strange how you want to make such a distinction in order to make it look like you have some sort of valid argument. Just a few months ago, republicans in the house voted against a bill that would keep contraceptives legal for women to obtain and use. There are already six republican states where prescription contraception can legally be refused to be sold. That's big govt at it's finest and that's an understatement.

I love the fact that you equate not being able to smoke a joint to being stripped of your right to medical services based on your gender. LMAO. You really have no actual concept of individual rights do you, you just like to talk about it. If I didn't know any better, which I actually don't, I would think you were typing all this from Russia. Putin would love an obedient citizen like yourself who shares his same values. Gay marriage and abortion is illegal there so it would a perfect fit.

Government is government, it doesn't matter if it's a state government or the federal government. If you want the government interfering and controlling our lives like making decisions of whether women should be "allowed" to have an abortion, or who you can marry, then you may be a fascist. It's really strange how you want to make such a distinction in order to make it look like you have some sort of valid argument. Just a few months ago, republicans in the house voted against a bill that would keep contraceptives legal for women to obtain and use. There are already six republican states where prescription contraception can legally be refused to be sold. That's big govt at it's finest and that's an understatement.

I love the fact that you equate not being able to smoke a joint to being stripped of your right to medical services based on your gender. LMAO. You really have no actual concept of individual rights do you, you just like to talk about it. If I didn't know any better, which I actually don't, I would think you were typing all this from Russia. Putin would love an obedient citizen like yourself who shares his same values. Gay marriage and abortion is illegal there so it would a perfect fit.

Gay marriage wasn't accepted here since the founding of our country until just a few years ago. Or were all our ancestors before us from Russia and fascists?

Government is not government, that's why we have different kinds. We have local governments to run our town or city, county governments to take care our county issues, state governments to run the state, and finally the federal government that runs everything from a federal level. The smaller governments are much easier to control, and if the people of a state want restrictions on abortion, that's their choice.

Please provide the links where Republicans voted against keeping birth control legal. What states have laws where you can be refused birth control. And while you're at it, show me where this "right" is written to medical services outside of the ER that must take care of you, a law created by Republican Ronald Reagan.

Gay marriage wasn't accepted here since the founding of our country until just a few years ago. Or were all our ancestors before us from Russia and fascists?

Government is not government, that's why we have different kinds. We have local governments to run our town or city, county governments to take care our county issues, state governments to run the state, and finally the federal government that runs everything from a federal level. The smaller governments are much easier to control, and if the people of a state want restrictions on abortion, that's their choice.

Please provide the links where Republicans voted against keeping birth control legal. What states have laws where you can be refused birth control. And while you're at it, show me where this "right" is written to medical services outside of the ER that must take care of you, a law created by Republican Ronald Reagan.

Gay marriage wasn't even a discussion until 15 years ago, so how would you know? Furthermore, people not accepting it is one thing, it's a whole other thing to get the government to do everything in their power to prevent it. That's where people like you come in. That is fascism.

There's zero distinction, because at the end of the day you still want the government interfering in people's lives at the most fundamental level.

It's called the Right to Contraception Bill, which passed the house despite every republican voting against it. Don't worry, it died in the Senate.

Gay marriage wasn't even a discussion until 15 years ago, so how would you know? Furthermore, people not accepting it is one thing, it's a whole other thing to get the government to do everything in their power to prevent it. That's where people like you come in. That is fascism.

There's zero distinction, because at the end of the day you still want the government interfering in people's lives at the most fundamental level.

It's called the Right to Contraception Bill, which passed the house despite every republican voting against it. Don't worry, it died in the Senate.

Then post a link to it because I don't buy that Republicans voted against it as a stand alone bill. If there was such a vote and they voted against it, I'm sure it's with good reason. Republicans are not against birth control. The Communists pull these stunts all the time where they throw it in there along with some pork or nonsense and the entire bill gets voted down.

As I stated, government didn't prevent or try to stop gay marriages. If you found a religion willing to marry you, go for it. It's just that states didn't recognize gay marriages and that's what it went to court for, to force states to recognize it.

Then post a link to it because I don't buy that Republicans voted against it as a stand alone bill. If there was such a vote and they voted against it, I'm sure it's with good reason. Republicans are not against birth control. The Communists pull these stunts all the time where they throw it in there along with some pork or nonsense and the entire bill gets voted down.

As I stated, government didn't prevent or try to stop gay marriages. If you found a religion willing to marry you, go for it. It's just that states didn't recognize gay marriages and that's what it went to court for, to force states to recognize it.

Since when do republicans need a reason to foil a democrat bill?

Since when do republicans need a reason to foil a democrat bill?

This is why I gave up reading leftist links. This has nothing to do with what I wrote or what we're discussing. You made claim that Republicans voted down a bill that protected birth control, and when I ask you for evidence, you post an article about how the Democrats put on some dog and pony show reinforcing gay marriage after it was already ruled on by the Supreme Court. Why do you people waste my time? If you were wrong, then don't respond or just say you were wrong. That's all.

This is why I gave up reading leftist links. This has nothing to do with what I wrote or what we're discussing. You made claim that Republicans voted down a bill that protected birth control, and when I ask you for evidence, you post an article about how the Democrats put on some dog and pony show reinforcing gay marriage after it was already ruled on by the Supreme Court. Why do you people waste my time? If you were wrong, then don't respond or just say you were wrong. That's all.

Wrong link. My bad. It's not like you didn't have any opportunity to look this up yourself. It's not like the information is hidden.

Wrong link. My bad. It's not like you didn't have any opportunity to look this up yourself. It's not like the information is hidden.

Just as I thought. The Republicans objected to the bill because it included medications that induced abortion. There was no resistance to the common standard contraception meds and devices such as the pill, condoms, woman having her tubes tied, IUDs or like devices.

Forum List

Back