Snowden Grills Putin On Live TV [VIDEO]...

An American hero sitting down with an honest president is refreshing.

You sure do have those lips securely wrapped around The Pootin's schlong, don't you?

Are you jealous?

President Putin has been reaming your boy's ass for years. I'm just enjoying the show. I love seeing how the bear of Crimea tugs on the ring in the obama nose.

You're an even bigger fool than I thought if you truly believe this was an honest showing. Putin's Russia are masters of propaganda.

Even if Putin actually is running mass surveillance in secret, at least he didn't have the sheer arrogance and disrespect to come out publicly and justify such efforts.

Thus, if it's revealed/leaked that Putin does has such secret mass surveillance programs in the future, his people will have a very EASY CASE to have such systems hastily abolished and dismantled, because there own leader already made the case against it.

Even if Russia is running mass surveillance on its people, it will be OK because Putin lied about it, and that will give the Russian people the recourse to have such a program ended? Are you serious?........:lmao:

You have to respect the openness of the Russian Media and Politicians. This would not be allowed to happen here. Americans' perception of their own 'Freedoms' is greatly exaggerated. It's a mirage.

Forum List

Back