Snowden tells Chinese that we are hacking them.

Sowden is a traitor. Maybe not technically, but he did betray his country's national security interests. China may know that we hack them, terrorists may know that we tap their phones and monitor their internet activity, but by revealing this info, Snowden tipped all of them off and legitimized their suspicions. He betrayed his country. He is no hero.

Nope, still not a traitor even if it's true.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." - Article 3, Section 3, U.S. Constitution

he told them we were hacking them

that's aid

When did the U.S. declare war on China?

still a national secret and china is not an ally

he can wiggle through a loop hole, but he's a criminal none-the-less

Sowden is a traitor. Maybe not technically, but he did betray his country's national security interests. China may know that we hack them, terrorists may know that we tap their phones and monitor their internet activity, but by revealing this info, Snowden tipped all of them off and legitimized their suspicions. He betrayed his country. He is no hero.

Exactly.

His telling people that government is violating our Constitutional rights is what he did that's honorable and I see no legitimate national security interest that's worth preserving by government violating our Constitutional rights. Democrats would get that too if a Republican were in the White House.

Exactly.

Be honest for once in your life, or at least once on this board. When Bush did those things you wanted him impeached.

His telling people that government is violating our Constitutional rights is what he did that's honorable and I see no legitimate national security interest that's worth preserving by government violating our Constitutional rights. Democrats would get that too if a Republican were in the White House.
^This is simply retarded.

You don't violate your oath and betray your country. Doesn't matter who is president.

Exactly.

Be honest for once in your life, or at least once on this board. When Bush did those things you wanted him impeached.
I didn't want Bush to be impeached. It would have been bad for the country.

But why are you deflecting like a madman?

You don't violate your oath and betray your country. Doesn't matter who is president.

He did his country a service by exposing what the government is doing to the country.

Can you show me any of your posts telling other Democrats that when they were demanding W be impeached for warrantless spying on the American people? I'll start holding my breath now. Go...

He did his country a service by exposing what the government is doing to the country.

I agree, but that's not what we're discussing. We're discussing how Democrats were all over this with W but with Obama they suddenly are perfectly fine with it.

that's debatable, since we don't really have much information.

If it is true what he has told the Chinese then he has violated his oath and betrayed his country. I don't care if he thinks puppies are cute (just throwing in another non-sequitor for you to use).

If it is true what he has told the Chinese then he has violated his oath and betrayed his country. I don't care if he thinks puppies are cute (just throwing in another non-sequitor for you to use).

He told them the sky is blue, grow up.

Wow, a Ron Paul libertarian with a GED and a Top Secret security clearance. What could possibly go wrong?!

There is a bonus to all this though. The libertarians are doomed as a viable political party if they keep supporting this asshole.

I agree, but that's not what we're discussing. We're discussing how Democrats were all over this with W but with Obama they suddenly are perfectly fine with it.

That's what you're discussing. Not what I'm discussing.

That's what you're discussing. Not what I'm discussing.

That's fine, but you responded to our posts on the topic you said you weren't discussing, which implies otherwise.

Forum List

Back