Snowflake Majority Call for Obstructionist Politics For Party Benefit Instead of Benefit of the US

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When Obama took office 59% of the GOP wanted Congressional Republicans to work WITH Obama....today 65% of the Snowflakes want Liberal politicians to engage in self-serving Obstructionist Politics.

It's All About What is Best for the Democratic Party - to hell with the nation.

Liberals continue to demonstrate who they really are, hopefully ensuring they will never assume power again:

---------------------------------------------

Pew: 65% of Democrats want Dems in Washington to stand up to Trump on key issues — even if less gets done

"The latest in a continuing series on whether Democratic leaders like Chuck Schumer (and Barack Obama) will try to cultivate Trump or declare war from the outset and obstruct on everything, forcing a hard think by Mitch McConnell on the future of the filibuster. Liberal activists want obstruction..."

"...when Obama was elected in 2008, 59 percent of GOP voters said they wanted congressional Republicans to try to work with him to get things done even if it meant disappointing supporters."

Pew: 65% of Democrats want Dems in Washington to stand up to Trump on key issues — even if less gets done - Hot Air

Everyone stands up for their convictions when they're important. I heard Schumer yesterday on this. He said the Dems are on Trump's side on several issues because some of Trump's ideas are actually more Dem than Repub. However, the Dems will continue to oppose the stuff they don't. That's not being obstructionist. According to him, there's plenty of room for cooperation and compromise on a lot of platforms. Let's hope that's true.

Everyone stands up for their convictions when they're important. I heard Schumer yesterday on this. He said the Dems are on Trump's side on several issues because some of Trump's ideas are actually more Dem than Repub. However, the Dems will continue to oppose the stuff they don't. That's not being obstructionist. According to him, there's plenty of room for cooperation and compromise on a lot of platforms. Let's hope that's true.
Roflmao. Schumer dosen't like the nuclear option NOW either.

The rules are always different when "my" side has the power.

Partisans = Zero credibility.

Okay. I've got no idea what the last two posts mean, so I guess that means I'm over my head. Bye.

From the Link to the Pew Study. 58 % of Clinton voters willing to give Trump a chance and see how he governs.

Low Marks for Major Players in 2016 Election – Including the Winner

But voters’ “grades” for the way Trump conducted himself during the campaign are the lowest for any victorious candidate in 28 years. Just 30% of voters give Trump an A or B, 19% grade him at C, 15% D, while about a third (35%) give Trump a failing grade. Four years ago, most voters (57%) gave Obama an A or B, and after his 2008 election, 75% gave him an A or B.

For the first time in Pew Research Center post-election surveys, voters give the losing candidate higher grades than the winner. About four-in-ten (43%) give Clinton an A or B, which is comparable to the share giving Mitt Romney top letter grades in 2012 (44%) and 13 percentage points higher than Trump’s (30%).

Forum List

Back