Snowflakes Succeed In Shutting Down Free Speech AGAIN

VIOLENCE AND THREATS OF VIOLENCE WORKS!

Ann Coulter cancels Berkeley event amid protests, says decision 'a dark day for free speech in America'

"The hecklers used their veto.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter told Fox News on Wednesday she would no longer give a planned speech at UC Berkeley after Young America’s Foundation pulled its support for the event amid threats of violence, calling her decision "a dark day for free speech in America."

NO, Fox News - the 'HECKLERS' did not use their 'Veto'. The rioters, looters, arsonists, destroyers of public property, and those snowflakes who engage In un-controlled violence used their 'Veto' power.

Liberals have sunk to a new low....

Seems to me any school that can't keep people safe shouldn't be receiving federal funding, including student loans.
time to shut em down.

Ann Coulter cancels Berkeley event amid protests, says decision 'a dark day for free speech in America'

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter told Fox News on Wednesday she would no longer give a planned speech at UC Berkeley after Young America’s Foundation pulled its support for the event amid threats of violence, calling her decision "a dark day for free speech in America."

NO, Fox News - the 'HECKLERS' did not use their 'Veto'. The rioters, looters, arsonists, destroyers of public property, and those snowflakes who engage In un-controlled violence used their 'Veto' power.

Seems to me any school that can't keep people safe shouldn't be receiving federal funding, including student loans.
does that include schools in the south?

How many riots have you seen in southern schools where the police just stand around and do nothing?

It includes any school whose name begins with "university".

How many riots have you seen in southern schools where the police just stand around and do nothing?
i wouldn't call a lynching a riot, your right about that

Run along troll.

like auburn university in Alabama?

At least three people were arrested Tuesday night, one was left bloodied at Auburn University amid protests over the appearance of white nationalist Richard Spencer, whose speaking events have sparked an outcry at other schools.

A crowd of several hundred had gathered by early evening at the public university in eastern Alabama, monitored by dozens of police officers with police dogs.

Students told CNN they witnessed a fistfight between a Spencer supporter and a protester that ended with police arresting them.

Inside, hundreds of people packed Foy Hall, many of whom appeared too old to be traditional students, as Spencer delivered on his reputation for inflammatory rhetoric.

Protests erupt at Auburn University over white nationalist Richard Spencer appearance

Seems to me the decision is making it safe for students and faculty.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support the budding anarchists or fascists threatening violence. Liberals and their compatriots on the other side of the isle, are not afraid of words. Fascist and Anarchist are.

Run along troll.
so when you meant "protecting" you meant protecting white right wing students from protestors.. not actually protecting students ... like the thousands of victims of hate crimes on campuses since trump has been elected?

Hate crime reports emerge at schools and universities in wake of Trump’s election

This isn't about security. It's about the Regressive Left maintaining its sadistic ideological stranglehold on college kids.

And anyone else, for that matter.
when did the left control ideological stranglehold on college? was it before or after segregation ended?..... you right wing Americans need to stop reading old WW2 german nazi propaganda and applying to today

This isn't about security. It's about the Regressive Left maintaining its sadistic ideological stranglehold on college kids.

And anyone else, for that matter.
when did the left control ideological stranglehold on college? was it before or after segregation ended?..... you right wing Americans need to stop reading old WW2 german nazi propaganda and applying to today
Not right wing. Voted for Hillary.

Just not a Regressive Leftist, either. I believe passionately in freedom of speech and expression.

I can't help that you don't.

Run along troll.
so when you meant "protecting" you meant protecting white right wing students from protestors.. not actually protecting students ... like the thousands of victims of hate crimes on campuses since trump has been elected?

Hate crime reports emerge at schools and universities in wake of Trump’s election

The White Nationalist 1 Anarchist 1

How Ann Coulter and the racist "alt-right" are using the lefty playbook to troll Berkeley

like auburn university in Alabama?

At least three people were arrested Tuesday night, one was left bloodied at Auburn University amid protests over the appearance of white nationalist Richard Spencer, whose speaking events have sparked an outcry at other schools.

A crowd of several hundred had gathered by early evening at the public university in eastern Alabama, monitored by dozens of police officers with police dogs.

Students told CNN they witnessed a fistfight between a Spencer supporter and a protester that ended with police arresting them.

Inside, hundreds of people packed Foy Hall, many of whom appeared too old to be traditional students, as Spencer delivered on his reputation for inflammatory rhetoric.

Protests erupt at Auburn University over white nationalist Richard Spencer appearance

Compare that with Berkley where 15 businesses were vandalized, at least one vehicle was burned and several people injured and no arrests and the speech didn't happen.

Last edited:

Run along troll.

Run along troll.

Sorry child, your left wing hate site doesn't support your claim of thousands. LMAO

Last edited:

Run along troll.

Run along troll.

Sorry child, you left wing hate site doesn't support your claim of thousands. LMAO
you racists never admit the lynchings are happening were used to it

She canceled. It was her decision. The venue was ON. She's not afraid of controversy so why did she cancel?

Seems to me the decision is making it safe for students and faculty.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support the budding anarchists or fascists threatening violence. Liberals and their compatriots on the other side of the isle, are not afraid of words. Fascist and Anarchist are.
The students are the ones who have made it UN-Safe for people engaging in Freedom of Speech, for fellow students, and for local residents, after they have engaged in violence, riots, arson, looting, destruction of property / businesses...

Please, stop trying to make the terrorists / criminals out to be the poor, defenseless victims.

And it IS the liberal snowflakes engaging in fascist anarchy - attempting to prevent freedom of speech, engaging in terrorism / intimidation / arson / sedition / treason - calling for military coups and even the assassination of the newly elected President.

Last edited:
Fascinating, all the conservative pant-pissing over "anitifa". They're like the new Jews, those dreaded antifas, the designated conservative scapegoat of the hour.
if it wasn't this it'd be somebody else republicans are always "pant pissing" about this group or the other, the mexicans, the blacks, the gays, the communists, the muslims, they can't decide whether to nuke north korea or Berkeley
meanwhile here you are "pant pissing" about some skinny woman.....what are you scared off?....

Forum List

Back