Snowpacolypse 2011 is approaching

Where the hell did I put that can of Global Warming?

global-warming-can-you-feel-it-demotivational-poster-1281434157.jpg

Actually, global warming predicts this...all that precipitation, enjoy it while you can. And send some to me, we are in for a record drought.

;)

Actually, global warming predicts this...all that precipitation, enjoy it while you can. And send some to me, we are in for a record drought.

;)

Actually Nostradamus predicted that imbaciles in Florida would post nonsense on Discussion Boards.

;)

Actually Nostradamus predicted that imbaciles in Florida would post nonsense on Discussion Boards.
It would be cool if you could spell or get spell check to function...and then you might not look quite so stupid.

:thup:

;)

It would be cool if you could spell or get spell check to function...and then you might not look quite so stupid.

:thup:

Spellcheck is for pussies.:redface:

I took del's advice and not 'bones.

Getting to work today was FUN :thup:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Dude, a rear wheel drive vehicle in the snow is about as fun as it gets.

Front wheel drive is fun too as long as it has a hand e-brake. I've had fun with the foot e-brake before, but it's too much to have to think about since you have to constantly be pulling on the release lever.

Front wheel drive is fun too as long as it has a hand e-brake. I've had fun with the foot e-brake before, but it's too much to have to think about since you have to constantly be pulling on the release lever.

I took the wife's front wheel drive car. No hand e-brake, foot version.

I thought about taking the truck, which is rear wheel drive. But since it has no weight in the ass, I decided against it.

I had to go over a RR tracks, one of those kind that no semi's or longer wheel base vehicles can go over because it has a short, steep slope up and back down. Barely made it up, slid alllllllllllllll the way down....did a 145 degree spin on the way down too. Whhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Right into the middle of the road that T's into it.

I thought about taking the truck, which is rear wheel drive. But since it has no weight in the ass, I decided against it.

I had to go over a RR tracks, one of those kind that no semi's or longer wheel base vehicles can go over because it has a short, steep slope up and back down. Barely made it up, slid alllllllllllllll the way down....did a 145 degree spin on the way down too. Whhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Right into the middle of the road that T's into it.
sigh...people like you win the Darwin Award every year.

Because he lost control of a vehicle on snowy roads??

I'm not that lucky. I never win anything.

It was only about 30 feet. I was creeping at about 15mph.

I'm not that lucky. I never win anything.

You won $2 on mega millions, and I guess you forgot about the internetz???

Basically...because he lives in Atlanta, doesn't know how to drive on snowy/icy roads, and doesn't have the proper tires. Prolly.

We have people here that drive into canals because the streets flood and they are just too stupid to stay home.

Forum List

Back