So a simply mistake

least it was nothing. Best case won out.
But if you ae going to sit there and scream false flag or you dont care, then dont go crying when others do the same to you

Car follows motorcade in, White House locks down

So a guy made a simple mistake and we were told it was an attempt on the daughters of Obama. Talk about ignorant reporting.

He had a pass for the treasury building next door and mistakenly followed the motorcade. So much for the tea party or other right wingers attacking the daughters of the president.

Omg seriously? Is this all it takes to make cons butthurt these days?

You generally find a hyper paranoia among dictators of all stripes. They think everyone is out to get them so their security detail becomes a private army.

Yes, we are there already.

You generally find a hyper paranoia among dictators of all stripes. They think everyone is out to get them

Are you suggesting that all cons are dictators :confused:

:eusa_think:

Obama is a conservative? Who knew?

His administration arrested a guy who's offense was to get lost in traffic. DOesnt that bother you?

He accidentally wandered onto the most secure place on Earth. And yet I'm sure he'll be okay.

But your opinion of this whole thing sounds rather paranoid... :eusa_think:

Are you a dicatator??? :eek:

Are you suggesting that all cons are dictators :confused:

:eusa_think:

His administration arrested a guy who's offense was to get lost in traffic. DOesnt that bother you?

He accidentally wandered onto the most secure place on Earth. And yet I'm sure he'll be okay.

You think arresting him was correct? He made a wrong turn. When we get arrested for making a wrong turn, it's a dictatorship.

You think arresting him was correct? He made a wrong turn. When we get arrested for making a wrong turn, it's a dictatorship.

It's a good thing he didn't take a wrong turn onto Area 51

It's a good thing he didn't take a wrong turn onto Area 51
It's a good thing no one turned him into to: [email protected]

I thought obama was so furious that over 200 young girls were kidnapped and took the news that he made something up about his daughters. The entity is that much me too.

Forum List

Back