So, another left wing self admitted child aex trafficker runs over a bunch

I heard he has a Go-Fund me page started by a bunch of Hollywood leftists...

And I think Bernie Sanders is offering him a position on his staff when the "Democrat prosecutors" release him..because we all know darkies are never punished.....

On top of that...I hear Rachel Maddow is doing a documentary on this guy and urging him to run for president one day

And I think Bernie Sanders is offering him a position on his staff when the "Democrat prosecutors" release him..because we all know darkies are never punished.....

On top of that...I hear Rachel Maddow is doing a documentary on this guy and urging him to run for president one day
Your trolling needs work, troll.

Look how mad and fragile you are.
:laughing0301:

This guy was allegedly working as a "rap" entertainer while he was wanted for several felonies and bail jumping. Meanwhile the FBI is busy tracking down mom and pop criminal trespassers.
The FBI doesn't really handle bail jumpers on state felony charges.....

You should direct your anger at the criminal justice system of Wisconsin or wherever these charges stem from

The FBI doesn't really handle bail jumpers on state felony charges.....

You should direct your anger at the criminal justice system of Wisconsin or wherever these charges stem from
Merrick Gestapoland is too busy spying on parents who got to school board meetings.

Forum List

Back