So Biden is helping to create "a negative climate change"???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden is definitely a "climate change" activist as this statement attests:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

As a result Biden is helping to eliminate the
Energy source :Fossil fuels (total) 2,505,000,000 kWh Share of total 60.0%
And replacing this 2.505 trillion kWh with solar panels?
I recently read this:
"I should start by telling you what bonafides I have for writing this. I am a retired aerospace engineer. A literal rocket scientist if you will. I worked on MX (Peacekeeper) Space Shuttle, Hubble, Brilliant Pebbles, PACOSS, Space Station, MMU, B2, the Sultan of Brunei's half billion dollar private 747 with crystal showers, gold sinks and 100 dollar a yard coiffed silk carpets. I designed a satphone installation on prince Jeffry's 757. I did all of the design work for the structure of Mark 1V propulsion module currently flying on at least 3 spacecraft that I know of. Some of the more exciting projects I have worked on are not shareable. I am also am FAA certified glider pilot and FAI certified gold glider pilot. I fly both full scale and model sailplanes. I am Microsoft certified and ComTIA A+ certified.
SOLAR PANELS are at best about 20% EFFICIENT.

They convert almost 0% of the UV light that hits them. None of the visible spectrum and only some of the IR spectrum. At the same time as they are absorbing light they are absorbing heat from the sun.

This absorbed HEAT is RADIATED INTO THE adjacent ATMOSPHERE. It should be obvious what happens next. When air is warmed it rises. Even small differences in ordinary land surfaces are capable of creating powerful forces of weather like thunderstorms and tornadoes. These weather phenomena are initiated and reinforced by land features as they are blown downwind. It is all too obvious to me what will happen with the heat generated by an entire solar farm.
SOLAR FARMS WILL BECOME THUNDERSTORM and TORONADO INCUBATORS and MAGNETS.
Solar panels are dark and and they emit energy to the space above them when they are not being radiated.
This is known as black-body radiation.

Blackbody radiation is a term used to describe the relationship between an object's temperature, and the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation it emits.

Satellites flying in space use this phenomenon to cool internal components.
If they didn't do this they would fry themselves.

2024 US Tornado Season On Track To Be One Of The Most Active In History​

So solar farms not only produce more heat in summer than the original land that they were installed on, but they also produce more cooling in winter, thus exacerbating weather extremes.

So I conclude with this.
THERE IS NOTHING GREEN ABOUT GREEN ENERGY except the DIRTY MONEY flowing into corrupt pockets.
There is no such thing as green energy. The science doesn't exist. The technology doesn't exist. The engineering doesn't exist. We are being pushed to save the planet with solutions that are worse than the problems.
"

Now the above comments are from an anonymous source that I've provided links proving validity of the above comments.
The point though is "Climate Change" is not new!
It's just that people that have made "Climate Change" as a political objective are NOT aware of the long term effect that may make it even more destructive!

Last edited:
Biden is definitely a "climate change" activist as this statement attests:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019,

As a result Biden is helping to eliminate the
Energy source :Fossil fuels (total) 2,505,000,000 kWh Share of total 60.0%
And replacing this 2.505 trillion kWh with solar panels?
I recently read this:
"I should start by telling you what bonafides I have for writing this. I am a retired aerospace engineer. A literal rocket scientist if you will. I worked on MX (Peacekeeper) Space Shuttle, Hubble, Brilliant Pebbles, PACOSS, Space Station, MMU, B2, the Sultan of Brunei's half billion dollar private 747 with crystal showers, gold sinks and 100 dollar a yard coiffed silk carpets. I designed a satphone installation on prince Jeffry's 757. I did all of the design work for the structure of Mark 1V propulsion module currently flying on at least 3 spacecraft that I know of. Some of the more exciting projects I have worked on are not shareable. I am also am FAA certified glider pilot and FAI certified gold glider pilot. I fly both full scale and model sailplanes. I am Microsoft certified and ComTIA A+ certified.
SOLAR PANELS are at best about 20% EFFICIENT.

They convert almost 0% of the UV light that hits them. None of the visible spectrum and only some of the IR spectrum. At the same time as they are absorbing light they are absorbing heat from the sun.

This absorbed HEAT is RADIATED INTO THE adjacent ATMOSPHERE. It should be obvious what happens next. When air is warmed it rises. Even small differences in ordinary land surfaces are capable of creating powerful forces of weather like thunderstorms and tornadoes. These weather phenomena are initiated and reinforced by land features as they are blown downwind. It is all too obvious to me what will happen with the heat generated by an entire solar farm.
SOLAR FARMS WILL BECOME THUNDERSTORM and TORONADO INCUBATORS and MAGNETS.
Solar panels are dark and and they emit energy to the space above them when they are not being radiated.
This is known as black-body radiation.

Blackbody radiation is a term used to describe the relationship between an object's temperature, and the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation it emits.

Satellites flying in space use this phenomenon to cool internal components.
If they didn't do this they would fry themselves.

2024 US Tornado Season On Track To Be One Of The Most Active In History​

So solar farms not only produce more heat in summer than the original land that they were installed on, but they also produce more cooling in winter, thus exacerbating weather extremes.

So I conclude with this.
THERE IS NOTHING GREEN ABOUT GREEN ENERGY except the DIRTY MONEY flowing into corrupt pockets.
There is no such thing as green energy. The science doesn't exist. The technology doesn't exist. The engineering doesn't exist. We are being pushed to save the planet with solutions that are worse than the problems.
"

Now the above comments are from an anonymous source that I've provided links proving validity of the above comments.
The point though is "Climate Change" is not new!
It's just that people that have made "Climate Change" as a political objective are NOT aware of the long term effect
that may make it even more destructive!

They definitely heat more in summer.
I doubt they cool more in winter.

Spamulicious content from the OP, nothing new just redundant reiteration...You do know it never hurts to have a back-up for fucked up times...

They definitely heat more in summer.
I doubt they cool more in winter.
According to our calculations, solar panel output decreases by around 83% in the winter compared to the summer. To give an idea of what that means, a standard 3.5 kilowatt (kW) solar panel system will produce around 362-kilowatt hours (kWh) of electricity per month during the summer. In winter, that drops to 52 kWh

The GOP passed the Energy Policy Act of 2005 and mandated the alternative energy sources for a just in case scenario...Thanks for violating TOS yer such a charmer.
AGAIN... you make dumb ass comments with no proof... WHAT Terms of Service (TOS) did I violate?

Goonblow thinks that calling him Goonblow somehow violates some unnamed term of service?

Or, maybe he’s just insane.
What does slang TOS mean?

What Does TOS Mean? Terms of Service, Explained

the terms of service

For example, on Twitch, TOS is used casually to refer to someone breaking the site's rules. So when something on stream is perceived as breaking the terms of service — maybe playing a game with raunchy content — you may see "TOS" appear in the chat, usually in a joking way.Jun 4, 2021

Forum List

Back