So Biden wants to INCREASE CO2 by importing oil from Venezuela, and other countries THAT create THE MOST CO2!

Oil and gas. What happened to Saudi Arabia on your chart? Your first chart was very clear.
CO2outputby oilcountries.png

Answer the question....

What kind of a closeted COWARD would claim

SOMEONE ELSE WROTE MY YEARBOOK PAGE????
It's impossible for Obama to have been born in East Africa. If he had been his mom wouldn't be able to bring him into the US unless his birth had been registered at the nearest US embassy or consulate. Further, in 1961 there was no international airport in Kenya. It was a four day trip from Kenya to Hawaii and women couldn't make that trip for six weeks after childbirth. So look at the first page of your US passport. It tells when and where you were born, jackass.

I have said this numerous times, but the cult fucks are too stupid to understand.

WE SHOULD PRODUCE FOSSIL FUEL IN THE US WHERE WE HAVE MORE REGULATIONS RATHER THAN STEAL THE NATURAL RESOURCES FROM 3rd World nations that pollute.

I prefer our presidents to keep in the basement. The oil industry is a cartel and Biden nor anybody else is going to change that.

Nope. It's not a cartel. We have the highest lift costs in the world and most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day. We have no economies of scale.

Forum List

Back