So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

It affects people more in blue states one reason.
They make more money and have more assets.
So you now believe in punishing the rich ? That’s a switch.
Red states receive the lions share of federal aid. They are takers sucking on the public trough at the expense of hard working, motivated blue state populations.

It affects people more in blue states one reason.
They make more money and have more assets.

Why is that allowed? Everyone should have the same.

So you now believe in punishing the rich ?

Punish the shit out of them, eh comrade?

Red states receive the lions share of federal aid.

That's awful! I guess we should cut federal aid to states?

OH boy.... Let's see... Gross revenue in last 4 years was $12.86 trillion. Agree? NOT 2021.. but Trump's first year of 2017! OK... Are you that stupid Pawn that you don't realize that Obama's rules affected income for 2017... not 2021! So where are you getting 2021? Obama's federal income after 4 years including 2017 was $12.86 trillion!
But inflation raised the value to $12.86 which was increased from $12.64!
Trump had the first year 2017 because of Obama actions so the NEXT 4 years are then Trump's i.e.
2018, 2019, 2020, 2021! Understand. And so during those 4 years the average inflation was 1.88%
So the true growth of the Federal revenue under Trump was $14.09.... or $1.45 Trillion more than Obama by 11.45%. Obama's growth of Federal revenue was at a lower percent EVEN though Obama had higher taxes!
Again you didn't even address the "multiplier effect" that economists..(eliminates you Pawn...) agree as this link shows but you never visited it did you or else you would have learned something!!!
By having lower taxes businesses were able to invest more in their businesses hence this chart: BY the CBO!
View attachment 688485

View attachment 688481

"Agree? NOT 2021.. but Trump's first year of 2017! OK... Are you that stupid Pawn that you don't realize that Obama's rules affected income for 2017

LOLOLOLOL

Of course I don't agree with that. And neither do you. Your OP looked at Obama's fiscal years from 2014-2017, and Trump's fiscal years from 2018-2021.

Now you want to play the shell game and slide 2017 to Trump, even though Trump's Tax Cuts had not yet gone into effect until 2018, because you learned tax revenue for Obama's final 4 fiscal years was $14.5 trillion compared to Trump's $14.6 trillion.

Tax hikes work. You proved it.

tenor.gif

So do you. Right?

Now, lets look at Social Security taxes. If you make less than $147K, you pay that tax on every dollar. Those making more stop paying the tax at $147,001.
they pay it on every dollar up to at limit, it’s the same for everyone

why? because it’s. it income tax, irs SS.

"Agree? NOT 2021.. but Trump's first year of 2017! OK... Are you that stupid Pawn that you don't realize that Obama's rules affected income for 2017

LOLOLOLOL

Of course I don't agree with that. And neither do you. Your OP looked at Obama's fiscal years from 2014-2017, and Trump's fiscal years from 2018-2021.

Now you want to play the shell game and slide 2017 to Trump, even though Trump's Tax Cuts had not yet gone into effect until 2018, because you learned tax revenue for Obama's final 4 fiscal years was $14.5 trillion compared to Trump's $14.6 trillion.

Tax hikes work. You proved it.

tenor.gif
OK let's try to get you to comprehend what is going on.
The first year that revenue that still was from Obama's tax hikes was 2017. Trump took office in 2017 but
Obama's tax laws were still in affect.
So the year 2017 (again still revenue from Obama's tax hikes) was $3.32... that's Obama's AGREE?
The years 2016,2015,2014 were a total of $9.54 trillion + $3.32 trillion equals Obama's revenue:$12.86 Trillion.
AGREE?
Now for Trump: Years 2018 - 2021 his responsibility his tax cuts.
2017 revenue $3.32 trillion no tax cuts BUT still higher revenue than Obama at $3.32..Obama's HIGHEST year!
2018,2019, 2020, Biden's but Trump's tax cuts 2021 Trump's revenue = $14.36 Trillion.
$14.36 trillion is $1.50 trillion more than Obama's ! FACTS.
Plus you have NOT addressed this FACT!
TrumpTaxcutsbenefitsCBO.png

OK let's try to get you to comprehend what is going on.
The first year that revenue that still was from Obama's tax hikes was 2017. Trump took office in 2017 but
Obama's tax laws were still in affect.
So the year 2017 (again still revenue from Obama's tax hikes) was $3.32... that's Obama's AGREE?
The years 2016,2015,2014 were a total of $9.54 trillion + $3.32 trillion equals Obama's revenue:$12.86 Trillion.
AGREE?
Now for Trump: Years 2018 - 2021 his responsibility his tax cuts.
2017 revenue $3.32 trillion no tax cuts BUT still higher revenue than Obama at $3.32..Obama's HIGHEST year!
2018,2019, 2020, Biden's but Trump's tax cuts 2021 Trump's revenue = $14.36 Trillion.
$14.36 trillion is $1.50 trillion more than Obama's ! FACTS.
Plus you have NOT addressed this FACT!

Imbecile... total tax revenue in real dollars....

2014-2017... $14.5 trillion

2018-2021... $14.6 trillion

And you idiotically claimed in your OP that tax revenues under Trump's fiscal years beat Obama's last 4 fiscal years by an astounding 109%. :ack-1:

$14.5 trillion to $14.6 trillion is a 109% increase, ya flaming moron??

Every dollar most people make has social security taxes taken out of it. Do you agree?

Why should the wealthy nave no social security taxes taken out of some of their earnings?
everybody not just the wealth stop at 147k amd everybody pays the same up til then

SS is a safety net for people that are disabiled and for old age, tje govt recognize at some levels people making a certain amount won’t need it.

if i am a wealthy person making a million a year i am far less likely to need SS for my retirement so why shouldn’t i have a cut off? what you are wanting is someone else to fund your retirement account that’s not fair

everybody not just the wealth stop at 147k amd everybody pays the same up til then
And why does that change at 147K?
SS is a safety net for people that are disabiled and for old age, tje govt recognize at some levels people making a certain amount won’t need it.

if i am a wealthy person making a million a year i am far less likely to need SS for my retirement so why shouldn’t i have a cut off? what you are wanting is someone else to fund your retirement account that’s not fair
No…

What I want is all taxpayers treated the same.

For some reason…you think the rich should be treated better. It’s the bartered spouse syndrome. You’re sick

And why does that change at 147K?

No…

What I want is all taxpayers treated the same.

For some reason…you think the rich should be treated better. It’s the bartered spouse syndrome. You’re sick
1) because the dems increased it in 2020
2) they are treated the same. well except for self employed folks who have to pay double on SS. frankly i think that’s injustice. Employers should not have to pay half the SS tax of their employees, that or exempt half of it for self employed folks

Overtax ? wtf are you talking about ? It’s not a subsidy. You used to be for lower taxes.

Yes, the federal government is subsidizing the high taxes imposed in blue states. If you don’t want to pay such ridiculously high taxes, vote the Democrats out of office, but don’t expect the federal government to allow you to write off an extreme amount to cover for local Democratic stupidity.

No. The high earners don’t pay SS tax over 147K. How is that the same?
because they do like everyone else up to that point…and any many cases the high earners are self employed thus paying double the rate

so frankly they pay more

And you’ve just defined how the rich are treated differently. Thanks for the assist.
how is it different? they pay SS up until that level like everyone else

speaking of treated differently why is it self employed people have to pay double?

how is it different? they pay SS up until that level like everyone else

speaking of treated differently why is it self employed people have to pay double?
Because they don’t pay it past this arbitrary level. Not that hard to figure out.

You’ve heard the saying “the rich get richer”. This is one of the ways they do so.

Because they don’t pay it past this arbitrary level. Not that hard to figure out.

You’ve heard the saying “the rich get richer”. This is one of the ways they do so.
what if you are self employed and don’t make 147k a year…why are they taxed higher?

everybody should be treated the same the same rate.

the reality is you don’t really support that…

what if you are self employed and don’t make 147k a year…why are they taxed higher?

everybody should be treated the same the same rate.

the reality is you don’t really support that…
I support everyone paying the same tax on the dollars they earn.

Businesses are taxed differently. Separate issue.

Your move.

I support everyone paying the same tax on the dollars they earn.

Businesses are taxed differently. Separate issue.

Your move.
im
not talking about businesses. I am talking about individuals paying SS tax. Individuals that are self employed pay double, how is that fair then someone working working a company that pays half?

at least wirh the cut off of 147k everyone pays taxes on that amount a year…no matter income level, it’s just self employed pay double the tax

im
not talking about businesses. I am talking about individuals paying SS tax. Individuals that are self employed pay double, how is that fair then someone working working a company that pays half?

at least wirh the cut off of 147k everyone pays taxes on that amount a year…no matter income level, it’s just self employed pay double the tax
So the self employed are not running a business in Conservistan?

All one can do is laugh at you guys

Forum List

Back