So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

Why? Is employee expense over $147,000 100% of the cost of the goods or services?
Show your calculations.
AGAIN... you left off the proof! Let's tell the whole story!
Palo Alto Networks Total median compensation: $170,929 for total employees of 11,870 or
$17.6 million more in SS tax of 6.2%.
This additional $17 million more this company would pay would be more than their net income of $13.2 million or a loss!
GAAP net income for the fiscal fourth quarter 2022 was $3.3 million. https://investors.paloaltonetworks....ks-reports-fiscal-fourth-quarter-and-fiscal-6

Summary...
Forcing over $147,000 employees' 6.2% payments by employer would RAISE prices for the goods or services
nationally by at 6.2% to cover the costs! GUESS WHO PAYS????
Boy you are dumb! You wrote: "Has nothing to do with Social Security."
All expenses are subtracted from Income and what is left is net revenue.
If before this company had net income for 2022 of $13.2 million BUT had $17.6 million MORE employee expense...
geez simple math means NO NET INCOME but NET LOSS. Solution? Cut costs..i.e. employees or raise prices!

Palo Alto Networks Total median compensation: $170,929 for total employees of 11,870 or
This additional $17 million more this company would pay would be more than their net income of $13.2 million or a loss!
GAAP net income for the fiscal fourth quarter 2022 was $3.3 million. https://investors.paloaltonetworks....ks-reports-fiscal-fourth-quarter-and-fiscal-6

Summary...
Forcing over $147,000 employees' 6.2% payments by employer would RAISE prices for the goods or services
If before this company had net income for 2022 of $13.2 million BUT had $17.6 million MORE employee expense...
geez simple math means NO NET INCOME but NET LOSS. Solution? Cut costs..i.e. employees or raise prices!

No really, show the amount of employee compensation.

Summary...

LOLOL

You're still running away from me as fast as your walker will allow, ya flamin' pussy??

Why no reply, healthmyths, in response to me using the very figures the link in YOUR OP led me too?

Obama: $13.1 trillion in tax revenue after raising taxes.

Reagan: $2.7 trillion in tax revenue after cutting taxes.

YOU proved takes hikes work but tax cuts don't.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

You're still running away from me as fast as your walker will allow, ya flamin' pussy??

Why no reply, healthmyths, in response to me using the very figures the link in YOUR OP led me too?

Obama: $13.1 trillion in tax revenue after raising taxes.

Reagan: $2.7 trillion in tax revenue after cutting taxes.

YOU proved takes hikes work but tax cuts don't.

tenor.gif
Hey no need to waste my time correcting someone who CAN'T correctly spell one of 9 words!
Geez talk about ignorance. "takes"????

Capping the SALT deduction prevents the “rich” from deducting more from their federal income taxes. You are saying the rich pass the lack of the extra deduction on to their tenants. I don’t necessarily disagree, but that is the same exact thing that happens when corporate taxes are raised and the left seems to be all for that. Maybe you should lobby your state to lower property taxes which would solve both the problem of “rich” landlords raising rent and the federal government from, in effect, subsizing the crazy tax rates of blue states. I am also not opposed to raising the cap on properties used for rental purposes.
Are you saying that only the rich own property ?

Faun phonily wrote:
"Obama: $13.1 trillion in tax revenue after raising taxes."
"Reagan: $2.7 trillion in tax revenue after cutting taxes."

Accounting for inflation from Reagan's 1st year 1989 to Obama's last year..
Reagan's total revenue of $ 2.7 trillion would be in 2009 dollars adjusted inflation at $6.3 trillion!
Meaning Obama's $13.1 tax revenue ONLY grew by $6.8 trillion or only 1.07 times WITH tax cuts

But Reagan's tax cuts like Trump's Grew from Carter's $2.197 trillion to $6.8 trillion or over 2.7 times the size of Carter.

Facts substantiated at these links! Where are yours???

Folks... I deal with the facts... Go through the following screen shot of a downloaded spreadsheet from the IRS at this site:
Trump gross Federal tax revenue from 2018-2021 was $14.6 Trillion versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017... and the reason is that ANY increases or decreases in federal revenue is FUTURE effect, i.e. Obama's budget and tax policies in 2016 would affect Trump's 2017 so any 2017 revenue is from Obama. So to would Trump's EFFECT be from 2018 (Trump's Tax policies) to 2021. AND remember look at the federal revenue for 2020... total shutdown of the economy!
So please tell me again how bad Trump was especially with the Tax Repatriation that brought $1 Trillion back that paid taxes on that $1 Trillion and then the offshore money went to work in stock buybacks, new facilities, new hires... everything that caused the tax revenue to increase 109% over Obama!
View attachment 684312
Why would you post something is demonstrably false?

The very few that live on capital gains aside, how exactly do the working “rich” pay less taxes than the working poor? You sure you haven’t just bought into the Democratic narrative they have been using for years to pit the successful against the non-successful?

Never said they do. I did say that if you earn a dollar and it has taxes taken out of it, every one else should have the same taxes taken out of it as well. Whether it is their first Dollar, their second dollar, or their millionth.

Folks... I deal with the facts... Go through the following screen shot of a downloaded spreadsheet from the IRS at this site:
Trump gross Federal tax revenue from 2018-2021 was $14.6 Trillion versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017... and the reason is that ANY increases or decreases in federal revenue is FUTURE effect, i.e. Obama's budget and tax policies in 2016 would affect Trump's 2017 so any 2017 revenue is from Obama. So to would Trump's EFFECT be from 2018 (Trump's Tax policies) to 2021. AND remember look at the federal revenue for 2020... total shutdown of the economy!
So please tell me again how bad Trump was especially with the Tax Repatriation that brought $1 Trillion back that paid taxes on that $1 Trillion and then the offshore money went to work in stock buybacks, new facilities, new hires... everything that caused the tax revenue to increase 109% over Obama!
View attachment 684312
Everybody gets poorer, but not Biden & Co,

Gee, then why did Obama cut the deficit while in office and Trump raise it EVERY YEAR.
Is this a trick question that involves Obama's manly tranny wife, or what?

You should see sissy Barry. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Never said they do. I did say that if you earn a dollar and it has taxes taken out of it, every one else should have the same taxes taken out of it as well. Whether it is their first Dollar, their second dollar, or their millionth.
So flat tax is cool with you? :dunno:

Hey no need to waste my time correcting someone who CAN'T correctly spell one of 9 words!
Geez talk about ignorance. "takes"????

LOLOL

So you admit you're a flamin' pussy by running away from my post by citing a typo, and not the content of my post.

I'm embarrassed for you.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Faun phonily wrote:
"Obama: $13.1 trillion in tax revenue after raising taxes."
"Reagan: $2.7 trillion in tax revenue after cutting taxes."

Accounting for inflation from Reagan's 1st year 1989 to Obama's last year..
Reagan's total revenue of $ 2.7 trillion would be in 2009 dollars adjusted inflation at $6.3 trillion!
Meaning Obama's $13.1 tax revenue ONLY grew by $6.8 trillion or only 1.07 times WITH tax cuts

But Reagan's tax cuts like Trump's Grew from Carter's $2.197 trillion to $6.8 trillion or over 2.7 times the size of Carter.

Facts substantiated at these links! Where are yours???

LOLOL

What the fuck?? I didn't account for inflation??

Neither did YOU when you compared Obama's first four years with Trump's only four years.

I did what YOU did. But you call ME out for it.

rotfl-gif.288736

Are you saying that only the rich own property ?

I am saying that the capping the SALT deduction at 10k affects moe people in high tax blue states, but only wealthier people in lower tax red states. Blue states over tax even the middle-class and they want the federal government to subsidize it. It seems as though middle class Democrats in those states would have woken up when Trump imposed the SALT cap, but instead of blaming the Democratic morons they voted for, they blamed Trump for cutting their subsidy.

LOLOL

What the fuck?? I didn't account for inflation??

Neither did YOU when you compared Obama's first four years with Trump's only four years.

I did what YOU did. But you call ME out for it.

rotfl-gif.288736
BidenInflatedRevVSTrump.png

Forum List

Back