So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

So the self employed are not running a business in Conservistan?

All one can do is laugh at you guys
huh? the self employed are but are having to pay twice as much in SS.

The business isn’t paying the SS tax…the individual is.

And why does that change at 147K?

No…

What I want is all taxpayers treated the same.

For some reason…you think the rich should be treated better. It’s the bartered spouse syndrome. You’re sick
Hmmm... Let's see... I at one time early in my career worked for a yacht builder. I and my fellow 100 employees
were very glad to have those evil wealthy rich spend anywhere from $500,000 and upwards of $10,000,000,
for a new yacht. But of course pompous and ignorant people like you don't seem to understand what happens to "evil" rich wealthy peoples' wealth! Here is what many of "evil", rich, wealthy do with their wealth.
Angel investors are private investors that are wealthy individuals who invest in startups, usually at the early stages. Sometimes angel investors pool their money with other angel investors, forming an investor pool.
The typical angel investor is someone who’s net worth is likely in excess of $1 million or who earns over $200,000 per year. Incidentally, those look a lot like the credentials of an accredited investor.

With " 10% of startups are successful each year and know what it takes to survive the odds of failing."

But dumb people like you have NO idea what the "wealthy" do with their money!
One thing for sure they aren't as stupid as you are where you hide any excess $$ in your mattress!
How about what the last honest Democrat once said...
risingtide.png

Can we get back to the thread topic that the OP is a fucking imbecile?

healthmyths literally posted, "Folks... I deal with the facts..." and "... versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017..."

And he posted the numbers ...

obama_trumptaxrevenues-png.684312

He actually took these figures....

2014: 3,064,301,358
2015: 3,302,677,258
2016: 3,333,449,083
2017: 3,416,714,139

Totaled them up .... and moronically calculated their sum equals "$6.98 trillion." And he called that a "fact."

embarrassed-gif.489110

healthmyths literally posted, "Folks... I deal with the facts..." and "... versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017..."

Totaled them up .... and moronically calculated their sum equals "$6.98 trillion." And he called that a "fact."

embarrassed-gif.489110

healthmyths = bad math

embarrassed-gif.489110
FACTS
1) I was wrong in the addition.
Something that Pawn will never do though, admit a mistake ! Because he is too pompous!

2) But the premise that tax cuts didn't work.... that Pawn keeps making is proven WRONG!
Even with my wrong math and I admit it after correcting it in the below the FACT is
Trump tax cuts worked! Trump had 12% MORE revenue than Obama's last 4 years.
Note where the increase came from Individual tax increased 15% but wait doesn't that affect the non-wealthy tax payer? Well look at "OTHER" i.e. SS/Medicare increases 15%!!! Translates into more non-wealthy were working!
ObamaVsTrumprevenue.png

FACTS
1) I was wrong in the addition.
Something that Pawn will never do though, admit a mistake ! Because he is too pompous!

LOLOLOL

And yet, here I am, doing what you claim I'm too pompous to do...

Thanks. I pulled a healthmyths and fucked it up, missing the Money amounts are in thousands of dollars part. Fixed it.

Ironic part is, until now, YOU'RE the one who refused to acknowledge you fucked up your numbers. When I first brought it to your attention, you ignored your bullshit figures and tried switching up the years. Of course, that too failed you.

2) But the premise that tax cuts didn't work.... that Pawn keeps making is proven WRONG!
Even with my wrong math and I admit it after correcting it in the below the FACT is
Trump tax cuts worked! Trump had 12% MORE revenue than Obama's last 4 years.
Note where the increase came from Individual tax increased 15% but wait doesn't that affect the non-wealthy tax payer? Well look at "OTHER" i.e. SS/Medicare increases 15%!!! Translates into more non-wealthy were working!
View attachment 688856

You're lying again. Trump did not have 12% more revenue. Again, you're ignoring inflation and playing with nominal figures.

Again, in 2021 dollars, Trump edged out Obama $14.6t to $14.5t. A difference of about 0.7%. And that was because the trend started by Obama of job growth continued for most of Trump's one and only term.

LOLOLOL

And yet, here I am, doing what you claim I'm too pompous to do...

Ironic part is, until now, YOU'RE the one who refused to acknowledge you fucked up your numbers. When I first brought it to your attention, you ignored your bullshit figures and tried switching up the years. Of course, that too failed you.

You're lying again. Trump did not have 12% more revenue. Again, you're ignoring inflation and playing with nominal figures.

Again, in 2021 dollars, Trump edged out Obama $14.6t to $14.5t. A difference of about 0.7%. And that was because the trend started by Obama of job growth continued for most of Trump's one and only term.

OK let's look at that again from inflation point of view...

ObamaVsTrumprevenue.png

So AFTER inflation Trump still had 11.38% more revenue than Obama EVEN after Trump tax cuts.
Finally you haven't responded to the CBO's chart that follows:

Obama_TrumpInflation.png

AGAIN NOT me but CBO!

TrumpTaxcutsbenefitsCBO.png

AGAIN... Pawn.... I'm not saying it the CBO is! Please refute them OK?
AGAIN NOT me but CBO!

Tell them they are wrong...CBO says revenues rising....and they was before Biden's TAX increase!
When will people like Pawn learn that the government doesn't create wealth, the individual does.

TrumpTaxcutsbenefitsCBO.png

OK let's look at that again from inflation point of view...

View attachment 688865
So AFTER inflation Trump still had 11.38% more revenue than Obama EVEN after Trump tax cuts.
Finally you haven't responded to the CBO's chart that follows:

View attachment 688871

AGAIN NOT me but CBO!

View attachment 688873

WHY?

It's truly a pointless comparison.

Yes, the federal government is subsidizing the high taxes imposed in blue states. If you don’t want to pay such ridiculously high taxes, vote the Democrats out of office, but don’t expect the federal government to allow you to write off an extreme amount to cover for local Democratic stupidity.
They pay higher taxes for one reason. They make more money.

Because they don’t pay it past this arbitrary level. Not that hard to figure out.

You’ve heard the saying “the rich get richer”. This is one of the ways they do so.
Yup
The rich get richer for one simple reason. They can afford to and for no other reason. They aren’t spending their last dollar on food

Hmmm... Let's see... I at one time early in my career worked for a yacht builder. I and my fellow 100 employees
were very glad to have those evil wealthy rich spend anywhere from $500,000 and upwards of $10,000,000,
for a new yacht. But of course pompous and ignorant people like you don't seem to understand what happens to "evil" rich wealthy peoples' wealth! Here is what many of "evil", rich, wealthy do with their wealth.
Angel investors are private investors that are wealthy individuals who invest in startups, usually at the early stages. Sometimes angel investors pool their money with other angel investors, forming an investor pool.
The typical angel investor is someone who’s net worth is likely in excess of $1 million or who earns over $200,000 per year. Incidentally, those look a lot like the credentials of an accredited investor.

With " 10% of startups are successful each year and know what it takes to survive the odds of failing."

But dumb people like you have NO idea what the "wealthy" do with their money!
One thing for sure they aren't as stupid as you are where you hide any excess $$ in your mattress!
How about what the last honest Democrat once said...
View attachment 688742
TL, DR, DC.

I do know what the wealthy get to do with their money.

They don't pay the same taxes we pay.

Yup
The rich get richer for one simple reason. They can afford to and for no other reason. They aren’t spending their last dollar on food

These dickless wonders who keep insisting that the tax code doesn't favor the wealthy in any way, shape or form are now just arguing it because I'm the one telling them the truth. If this were a fellow conservative telling them this..they would agree.

It's reflexive arguing that comes from a place they occupy...a realm of intellectual dishonesty.

The dichotomy between what the wealthy are allowed to keep and what we're taxed is painfully obvious...as are the silly-assed reasons they pretend that there is no difference. It's sad on one level because some might actually believe it. On another level, its sad because, perhaps, they are just being contrarians because it's now a habit. Essentially they have become a waste of carbon and a waste of time. Which Is why I just skipped over Healthbitch's post.

TL, DR, DC.

I do know what the wealthy get to do with their money.

They don't pay the same taxes we pay.
Prove it they don't pay the same TAXES!!!
How dumb are you? You make a dumb ass comment WITH NO PROOF!

FACT:Summary of the Latest Federal Income Tax Data
  • The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes,
  • while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 3 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (38.8 percent)
  • than the bottom 90 percent combined (29.2 percent).
2019TaxespaidbyTaxpayers.png

Prove it they don't pay the same TAXES!!!
How dumb are you? You make a dumb ass comment WITH NO PROOF!

FACT:Summary of the Latest Federal Income Tax Data
  • The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes,
  • while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 3 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (38.8 percent)
  • than the bottom 90 percent combined (29.2 percent).
View attachment 689042

If you make $147K, you pay the same taxes as everyone else.
If you make $148K, you don't pay the same taxes as everyone else.

FYI what the daily costs of a billionaire...

Total Cost To Live Like a Billionaire: $134,601 or More Daily​

If you want to live like a billionaire, even a great annual salary might only cover your basic expenses for a day. Assuming relatively low estimates — for example, that you’re hiring just one butler instead of two, or a single landscaper instead of a team — you’ll still face six-figure expenses every day.
To cover these basic expenses, you’d need an after-tax income of over $49 million just to cover your basic ongoing costs — and likely much more in order to invest and save your money, plus acquire new property.
It’s probably safe to say your current day-to-day expenses are looking downright reasonable in comparison.

Forum List

Back