So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

OK let's look at that again from inflation point of view...

View attachment 688865
So AFTER inflation Trump still had 11.38% more revenue than Obama EVEN after Trump tax cuts.
Finally you haven't responded to the CBO's chart that follows:

View attachment 688871

AGAIN NOT me but CBO!

View attachment 688873

LOLOL

You're so fucked in the head, that every time you redo your figures, you fuck it up even more.

Moron, you're applying one years worth of inflation to 4 years worth of revenue. Seriously, why do you keep playing with numbers? You hurt yourself every time you try. Again, using an inflation calendar to extract real figures for EACH year based on 2021 dollars, we find...

Untitled.png

Trump outperformed Obama by just 3.1%, $15.3 trillion to $14.8 trillion. But Trump loses when the real figures are annualized, 13.7% growth to 8.9% growth.

Last edited:
AGAIN... Pawn.... I'm not saying it the CBO is! Please refute them OK?
AGAIN NOT me but CBO!

Tell them they are wrong...CBO says revenues rising....and they was before Biden's TAX increase!
When will people like Pawn learn that the government doesn't create wealth, the individual does.

View attachment 688877

Retard, that's a 10 year forecast. You know forecasts are often wrong, don't ya? :eusa_doh:

What are you talking about? Property taxes are not based on income. Figures you vote for Democrats.
Dufus, in blue states on average, taxpayers have much higher income. Dufus, they pay more taxes. You’re foolish if you don’t think everyone pays property tax either directly, or indirectly to their land lords and businesses that have that expense.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
so why do so many blue state people live in tent cities
By percent, the number of people below the poverty line is much higher in red states.
Red state economies based on energy extraction, agriculture and suburban sprawl may have lower wages, higher poverty rates and lower levels of education on average than those of blue states —

These dickless wonders who keep insisting that the tax code doesn't favor the wealthy in any way, shape or form are now just arguing it because I'm the one telling them the truth. If this were a fellow conservative telling them this..they would agree.

It's reflexive arguing that comes from a place they occupy...a realm of intellectual dishonesty.

The dichotomy between what the wealthy are allowed to keep and what we're taxed is painfully obvious...as are the silly-assed reasons they pretend that there is no difference. It's sad on one level because some might actually believe it. On another level, its sad because, perhaps, they are just being contrarians because it's now a habit. Essentially they have become a waste of carbon and a waste of time. Which Is why I just skipped over Healthbitch's post.
Every recession is like heaven to the rich. That’s why the gop has one or two every time they take office.

Why do you feel you're right?
I don’t feel I’m right. I know I’m right. I’m a reader, you listen to Fix News BS. There are the basic fundamental forces in nature. Gee, care to campaign for something other then gravity ?
  • Gravitational force
  • Electromagnetic force
  • Strong nuclear force
  • Weak nuclear force

Last edited:

Forum List

Back