So Bronie Hussein Obama decided to awaken the Bear with Angie baby: I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
We are really at a very frightening moment in our times. This is the point in our lives where all our differences should be put aside and truly ask our leaders why they have brought us to the brink of WW III.

I can only see the stills but when you have this punk from Chicago who has been so insulated from reality by his enablers jamming his finger in Putin's face you can see the moment Putin turned.

Why have we all allowed our leaders get so out of control that we have now gotten to this point in history?

We are really at a very frightening moment in our times. This is the point in our lives where all our differences should be put aside and truly ask our leaders why they have brought us to the brink of WW III.

I can only see the stills but when you have this punk from Chicago who has been so insulated from reality by his enablers jamming his finger in Putin's face you can see the moment Putin turned.

Why have we all allowed our leaders get so out of control that we have now gotten to this point in history?

who did that ? I missed it? which punk from Chicago------???
must I google?. Which of "our" leaders fomented on the current
world war?---------------Iran did it------Russia did decide to support it

In 2008 when Russia invaded Georgia we were on Georgia's side and started getting their troops home as quick as we could. There was still no where near this much tension between our countries.

Even though Putin was pissed that we were beginning to build anti-missile infrastructure in Poland, Bush and Putin did not have an adversarial relationship.

Bush and Putin had mutual respect for each other because they were men.

No one has respect for obozo because he's a feminine closet faggot with a wookie wife.

The president gets down with My Little Pony?

You can't envision it?

Obama_Putin_Differences_2.jpg

You can't envision it?

Obama_Putin_Differences_2.jpg

:lmao:

Please no more pictures. It was my husband that tipped me off to the Bronies and why Obama is one. Rog told me to look at the clip on Obama's pants on the bike. I'd never noticed he had that clip on his mom jeans.

I had screaming hot coffee coming out of my nose. It hurt. But it's true.

He's a Bronie.

I never knew these guys existed but it explains so much about these past years. I made my husband actually prove to me that this wasn't an Onion expose.

The way you guys talk about Putin and Russia is absolutely hilarious.

I don't find it funny at all. I have family in the Ukraine. My husband has family in Germany.

You think this is a joke? You think this is hilarious?

This is not a joke. This is not hilarious that some academic supposed pencil necked geek that Ted Kennedy decided to make a President has just brought us to the brink of WWIII.

They are going in. You have Russia and his Kadyrov Chechen leader now tag teaming with Iran and Hezbollah to go in on the ground.

They have to. ISIS must be stopped. And we have John Kerry trying to say they aren't hitting the right targets.

I don't find it funny at all. I have family in the Ukraine. My husband has family in Germany.

You think this is a joke? You think this is hilarious?
I thought you loved Putin. Weren't you bragging about how hot the woman he had an illegitimate child with is a few months ago?

When you speak about me and my opinions and my posts you better be very specific.

This is not a joke. This is not hilarious that some academic supposed pencil necked geek that Ted Kennedy decided to make a President has just brought us to the brink of WWIII.

They are going in. You have Russia and his Kadyrov Chechen leader now tag teaming with Iran and Hezbollah to go in on the ground.

They have to. ISIS must be stopped. And we have John Kerry trying to say they aren't hitting the right targets.

I am not following------whom are you blaming for the current festivities in Syria, Iraq
and Yemen-----tiny dancer? upon whom do you cast blame for Ukraine?

I do not get the allusion to TED KENNEDY what did he do to bring us
to the brink of world war III ?

Now let us try this again.

When our leaders decided for some unknown reason to go after Russia. What the hell were they thinking?

I am not following------whom are you blaming for the current festivities in Syria, Iraq
and Yemen-----tiny dancer? upon whom do you cast blame for Ukraine?

It's a most interesting patchwork. Talking strictly Ukraine here.

You have oligarch against oligarch. You have the east winning in that fateful election that set into motion the neo nazis and don't you dare tell me they aren't when they worship Bandera flipping out with our money and they overthrew the duly elected government.

And we facilitated the overthrow.

Russia is presently in an alliance with Iran, China, and Syria----to get control of SHIPPING thruout the world --------try to wrap your head around that fact,
dancer. The USA did not initiate the hostilities-----nor did the USA "create" ISIS

Forum List

Back