So Bronie Hussein Obama decided to awaken the Bear with Angie baby: I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy

Russia is presently in an alliance with Iran, China, and Syria----to get control of SHIPPING thruout the world --------try to wrap your head around that fact,
dancer. The USA did not initiate the hostilities-----nor did the USA "create" ISIS

I have no idea why we keep doing Saudi Arabia's dirty work. I really really don't. But the gas line was supposed to go thru Syria. Hence "civil war". Assad said no. This is out there. This is not COAST TO COAST OR ALEX JONES.

It's for real. And so many have died.

what "dirty work" is the USA doing for Saudi Arabia? what does "the gas line"
have to do with "civil war" ? Why do you support Russian Imperialism
you seem to want to present it as the OPPOSITE of Nazi imperialism

I'll play for a bit longer.

irosie91 name me all the wars Russia has been involved in?

I can't wait to see your list.

NOW. Name me all the wars NATO has been involved in.

Show me Russian imperialism.

Give me the lists. They are out there by the way and shockingly so.

the details of wars is why I hated history class I gave up on history of wars since
the WAR OF ROSES. I do not like geography or history books that detail
wars. I do like sociology. I am not even sure------based on the messy history
of wars-----what the word RUSSIA means. My ancestry is probably mostly
eastern European-------but I have no idea what the COUNTRIES were-----they all spoke Yiddish. That------the land over which PUTIN presides is highly Imperialistic
is obvious to me ------based on the history of the world-----and the support that
that land so happily gives to BAATHIST PIGS since the inception of that depraved ideology. The ''' Russians ''' did not try to grab Afghanistan because
they loved afghanis The Russians did not currently ally with China because
they love chop suey

Oh and back to the gas line. You know guys I really just have long winters in the middle of nowhere. I am no genius. This shits just out there. The Saudis one more time just demanded another nation fuck off and build a gas line thru it. Think Keystone.

Assad said no. Because of alliances.

So the Saudis/Qatar/Turkey decided they would take out Assad. Hasn't worked and now we are in a whole world of hurt because of for whatever reason loving the SA's. I don't get it.

But here we are.

Erdogan is HIGHLY IMPERIALISTIC------but not in alliance with BAATHISTS
BAATHIST PIG and OTTOMAN CALIPHATE DOG----do not co-mingle.

We are really at a very frightening moment in our times. This is the point in our lives where all our differences should be put aside and truly ask our leaders why they have brought us to the brink of WW III.

I can only see the stills but when you have this punk from Chicago who has been so insulated from reality by his enablers jamming his finger in Putin's face you can see the moment Putin turned.

Why have we all allowed our leaders get so out of control that we have now gotten to this point in history?

It's too bad you're old and hideous because otherwise you'd be the best drunk chick ever.

Russia is presently in an alliance with Iran, China, and Syria----to get control of SHIPPING thruout the world --------try to wrap your head around that fact,
dancer. The USA did not initiate the hostilities-----nor did the USA "create" ISIS

I have no idea why we keep doing Saudi Arabia's dirty work. I really really don't. But the gas line was supposed to go thru Syria. Hence "civil war". Assad said no. This is out there. This is not COAST TO COAST OR ALEX JONES.

the details of wars is why I hated history class I gave up on history of wars since
eastern European-------but I have no idea what the COUNTRIES were-----they all spoke Yiddish. That------the land over which PUTIN presides is highly Imperialistic
is obvious to me ------based on the history of the world-----and the support that
that land so happily gives to BAATHIST PIGS since the inception of that depraved ideology. The ''' Russians ''' did not try to grab Afghanistan because
they love chop suey

You really made me laugh out loud. Well done.

I don't know how this new politcal crap works. I can only tell you as a canuck I'm stick handling thru it. I'm keeping my stick on the ice and trying to figure out what's going on around me.

I don't understand the games our leaders are playing. Left/Right/In Between/I eat at McDonalds Party. I don't get what they are doing. I don't get it at all.

But it's a no brainer that if you decide to poke the bear it will awaken. And we are now witnessing this. You don't fuck with Russia.

We are really at a very frightening moment in our times. This is the point in our lives where all our differences should be put aside and truly ask our leaders why they have brought us to the brink of WW III.

I can only see the stills but when you have this punk from Chicago who has been so insulated from reality by his enablers jamming his finger in Putin's face you can see the moment Putin turned.

Why have we all allowed our leaders get so out of control that we have now gotten to this point in history?

It's too bad you're old and hideous because otherwise you'd be the best drunk chick ever.

You don't know what I look like?

I thought you did from somewhere else. And we're talking Mas Tequila baby.

I like a lot of salt. I like a lot of lime.

"All right now, here we go
Now we're gonna tell you a little story
About the way we like to party, take ya on a trip!
Hit it! That's right

I'm goin' way down south where the big blue agave grow
Takin' a weekend trip down to Baja, Mexico!
Where you can drink the water, but don't ya eat the ice
Take your vitamin T with salt and lemon slice

I say, one shot! Hey! Mas Tequila
Two shots! Hey! Hey! Que veneno
Three shots! Hey! Arriba! Hey! Hey! Hey! Mas Tequila!

She did a mean macarena to the funky cold Medina
Behind a body shot and three margaritas
She'll drink it straight from the bottle, terra cotta jug
From a boda bag coppin' a major buzz

Uno mas, bartender, one more, mas tequila!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Yeah, can drink the water, but don't ya eat the ice
Take your vitamin T with salt 'n lemon slice!

One shot! Hey! More tequila!
Three shots! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Mas Tequila!

No mas, no mas"

Sammy Hagar - Mas Tequila Lyrics | MetroLyrics

The president gets down with My Little Pony?

You can't envision it?

Obama_Putin_Differences_2.jpg

obama-banana-russia.png

(*cue doom music*)

We are really at a very frightening moment in our times.

Commence pants shitting!

This is the point in our lives where all our differences should be put aside and truly ask our leaders why they have brought us to the brink of WW III.

Um, that was just a movie. Out here in the real world, we are not on the brink of anything.

You are drunk on propaganda, and it's giving you hallucinations.

A typical hour on Fox News:

DUN-dun-DUUUUUUUNNNNN!

BOO!

EEK!

AgggggghhhhhH!

Oh noes!

GRRR! ROWR! GRRRRRRR!

We'll be right back to scare the shit out of you even more, right after this!

"You're old! Join AARP!"

And we're back with something that is going to make you shit your pants all over again!

DUN-dun-DUUUUUNNNNNN!

BOO!

This guy was killed by MEXICANS!

EEK!

GRRRR!

This guy was punched in the head by NEGROES!

EEK!

GRRRR!

This guy was killed by MUSLIMS!

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!

Agggggggghhhhh!

GRR! ROWR! GRRRR!

Last edited:

The only thing frightening are the lies, moronic hyperbole, and partisan stupidity common to most on the ridiculous right.

they love chop suey

You really made me laugh out loud. Well done.

I don't know how this new politcal crap works. I can only tell you as a canuck I'm stick handling thru it. I'm keeping my stick on the ice and trying to figure out what's going on around me.

I don't understand the games our leaders are playing. Left/Right/In Between/I eat at McDonalds Party. I don't get what they are doing. I don't get it at all.

But it's a no brainer that if you decide to poke the bear it will awaken. And we are now witnessing this. You don't fuck with Russia.

right------"we" poked the very harmless cute cuddly bear. we poke just about
everything into action-------even DER FUHRER

You don't know what I look like?

I thought you did from somewhere else. And we're talking Mas Tequila baby.

I like a lot of salt. I like a lot of lime.

"All right now, here we go
Now we're gonna tell you a little story
About the way we like to party, take ya on a trip!
Hit it! That's right

I'm goin' way down south where the big blue agave grow
Takin' a weekend trip down to Baja, Mexico!
Where you can drink the water, but don't ya eat the ice
Take your vitamin T with salt and lemon slice

She did a mean macarena to the funky cold Medina
Behind a body shot and three margaritas
She'll drink it straight from the bottle, terra cotta jug
From a boda bag coppin' a major buzz

Uno mas, bartender, one more, mas tequila!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Yeah, can drink the water, but don't ya eat the ice
Take your vitamin T with salt 'n lemon slice!

One shot! Hey! More tequila!
Three shots! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Mas Tequila!

No mas, no mas"

Sammy Hagar - Mas Tequila Lyrics | MetroLyrics

The only thing frightening are the lies, moronic hyperbole, and partisan stupidity common to most on the ridiculous right.

When and I would love the pinpoint moment here did Russia demand regime change in Egypt. Okey dokey. Give me the link to when Putin said "we came, we saw, he died" for Gaddafi?

How much more do you want me to put out there?

Why are we fucking around in Syria?

Give me a reason.

(*cue doom music*)

We are really at a very frightening moment in our times.

Commence pants shitting!

This is the point in our lives where all our differences should be put aside and truly ask our leaders why they have brought us to the brink of WW III.

Um, that was just a movie. Out here in the real world, we are not on the brink of anything.

You are drunk on propaganda, and it's giving you hallucinations.

Russia is in the air. Iran and Hezbollah are entering a ground war with ISIS and Kadyrov is promising a war like no other.

Can you tear yourself away from the Kardashians?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back