So cons, was Ted Cruz's father involved in the JFK assassination or not?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Some Trump supporters are still questioning Ted Cruz Sr.'s involvement in JFK's assassination. They're telling me that Trump was completely sincere in his belief that Ted Cruz's dad was somehow involved with Lee Harvey Oswald, and that Trump wouldn't dare have lied his fat ass off about it.

What do you think? Should there be an investigation? Lyin' Ted certainly shouldn't be a United States Senator if there's any truth to this right? Should Trump hire a special prosecutor?

These 2:
P@triot
Maryland Patriot

Posted just minutes ago:
do you have indisputable evidence that Ted Cruz's father wasn't involved?

didnt he just actually point out that they were photographed together right before JFK was shot?
But yea, I will have to agree that one was pretty far out there but he did not come out and say that Teds father was involved, just that it looked funny and wondered why nobody was talking about it.

Some Trump supporters are still questioning Ted Cruz Sr.'s involvement in JFK's assassination. They're telling me that Trump was completely sincere in his belief that Ted Cruz's dad was somehow involved with Lee Harvey Oswald, and that Trump wouldn't dare have lied his fat ass off about it.

What do you think? Should there be an investigation? Lyin' Ted certainly shouldn't be a United States Senator if there's any truth to this right? Should Trump hire a special prosecutor?

These 2:
P@triot
Maryland Patriot

Posted just minutes ago:

didnt he just actually point out that they were photographed together right before JFK was shot?
But yea, I will have to agree that one was pretty far out there but he did not come out and say that Teds father was involved, just that it looked funny and wondered why nobody was talking about it.

I understand there were "thousands and thousands" of people on a rooftop in Dealey Plaza that day.
They looked Amish.

Many people are saying that. I have people looking into it right now. It's unbelievable what they found.

• Banned
I can't believe Trump supporters would dare ask anybody to point out times that he's blatantly lied as if there was no chance we would come up with anything. His entire campaign was lies. Hell, the most exciting thing about his Presidency is the chance to figure out if there was any truth at all to anything he said!

These 2:
P@triot
Maryland Patriot

Posted just minutes ago:

so what if I posted just a few minutes ago? Did I question Ted Cruz Sr's involvement with JFK? No, I did not.

Cruzzer is actually good for something now -- he is needed for the GOP majority in the Senate so that Trump can nominate and McConnell can ratify strict constructionist SCOTUS justices.

And also possibly impeach Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

I have no idea if Cruz was involved but the biggest suspect in my book is LBJ.

Roger Strong has a real good book out on LBJ and the assassination of JFK.

There were loads of people in Dealy Plaza that day that saw more than one shooter. All of them can't be crazy nutjobs and I think Lee Harvey Oswald is the biggest patsy in America.

There are so many questions on his assassination that will probably never be answered.

There were loads of people in Dealy Plaza that day that saw more than one shooter. All of them can't be crazy nutjobs and I think Lee Harvey Oswald is the biggest patsy in America.

There are so many questions on his assassination that will probably never be answered.

Roger Stone you mean. Yeah he says that as the cars turn the corner LBJ is diving down beneath the seat talking into a 2-way radio (which in 1963 is fairly large). He says you can see that on the video. Well--- no you really can't, so that's extreme creativity on Stone's part.

But he certainly was in a position where he stood to gain from the event, and it was certainly in his state where he had influence. Not sure that's enough to go on though.

Roger Stone you mean. Yeah he says that as the cars turn the corner LBJ is diving down beneath the seat talking into a 2-way radio (which in 1963 is fairly large). He says you can see that on the video. Well--- no you really can't, so that's extreme creativity on Stone's part.

But he certainly was in a position where he stood to gain from the event, and it was certainly in his state where he had influence. Not sure that's enough to go on though.

He certainly did stand to gain from JFK's death.

His girlfriend asked him flat out if he had anything to do with Kenney's death and he told her No. It was the oil men.

Stone really thought he was behind it but who knows.

The killers, and I for one don't think Oswald was the only shooter that day, are all probably dead. Loose ends.

We will probably never know the facts.

I can't believe Trump supporters would dare ask anybody to point out times that he's blatantly lied as if there was no chance we would come up with anything. His entire campaign was lies. Hell, the most exciting thing about his Presidency is the chance to figure out if there was any truth at all to anything he said!

And yet you were a Hillary supporter who denied all her lies, crime and corruption. You have a point on Trump, but from you it's only academic as this clearly is not an actual standard for you

And yet you were a Hillary supporter who denied all her lies, crime and corruption. You have a point on Trump, but from you it's only academic as this clearly is not an actual standard for you
Partisans defend Trump by saying that Hillary is a liar.

Partisans defend Hillary by saying that Trump is a liar.

Anyone notice that virtually no one here defends the actions of these two based on the actions and words they do/say? How is that not the most glaring problem in modern politics?

Forum List

Back