So, Cruz isn't going to show Indianans his "great organization" and "hard work" skills

Cruz and Kasich are acting like two crooks dividing what they steal.
"You get that and I get this". The only thing dumber than that idea is the timing. Its the very thing that has the American voter pissed off.

Deal Making
Americans are tired of deal making by BOTH the RNC and the DNC.
C&K may have just ended their political careers.

The spinsters were fond of saying that Cruz swept voterless states like CO and NE due to "great organization" and "hard work". Apparently, after Lyin' Ted's devil's pact with the worm John Kasich, he will not be endowing Indianans with such efforts. They aren't worthy of it.

Cruz, Kasich strategies align with goal of beating Trump

Your pathetic reading comprehension skills are showing, it's Kasich that's not going to compete in Indiana, not Cruz. No wonder you're supporting donnie dump, he's the only one speaking on a level you're capable of understanding.

So Cruz isn't going to show his organizational skills because another candidate isn't campaigning there?

So you are conceding that without kasich, Trump has no chance of winning the race?

So Cruz isn't going to show his organizational skills because another candidate isn't campaigning there?

So you are conceding that without kasich, Trump has no chance of winning the race?
Ah, no, its seems C&K are choosing who gets what state. Screw the voter because they want to decide.

Ah, no, its seems C&K are choosing who gets what state. Screw the voter because they want to decide.

How exactly do you think choosing which states you campaign in is screwing the voters?

It makes perfect sense for Cruz to focus on Indiana rather than proportional States like Oregon and new Mexico. Especially when he is already projected to win them. Focusing more funding there when he gets the same amount of delegates regardless when we have a vital state like Indiana makes zero sense.

Likrwise it makes sense for kasich to work on proportional States where he might pick up a few more than winner take all states he can't win, especially when it pushes that state to Trump.

Thinking about it it just seems logical for both campaigns to focus in these states. They aren't even really conceding anything

How exactly do you think choosing which states you campaign in is screwing the voters?

It makes perfect sense for Cruz to focus on Indiana rather than proportional States like Oregon and new Mexico. Especially when he is already projected to win them. Focusing more funding there when he gets the same amount of delegates regardless when we have a vital state like Indiana makes zero sense.

Likrwise it makes sense for kasich to work on proportional States where he might pick up a few more than winner take all states he can't win, especially when it pushes that state to Trump.

Thinking about it it just seems logical for both campaigns to focus in these states. They aren't even really conceding anything
Because it shows the man wanting to be their president will give up on them in a second. Because that IS what they are doing.

Because it shows the man wanting to be their president will give up on them in a second. Because that IS what they are doing.

That makes no sense.

Btw the fact that Cruz can organize an alliance is a strong evidence of his organization and hard work will win. Or do you think no effort went into organizing this partnership?

The spinsters were fond of saying that Cruz swept voterless states like CO and NE due to "great organization" and "hard work". Apparently, after Lyin' Ted's devil's pact with the worm John Kasich, he will not be endowing Indianans with such efforts. They aren't worthy of it.

Your pathetic reading comprehension skills are showing, it's Kasich that's not going to compete in Indiana, not Cruz. No wonder you're supporting donnie dump, he's the only one speaking on a level you're capable of understanding.

Either way, the point remains that candidates are trying to barter states like they're chips. Kind of a slap in the fact to people who live there, honestly. This is why I would not support such worms.

And the underlying point remains that Cruz is politicking behind the scenes for delegates (cough: Colorado) rather than trying to win the hearts and minds of the populous. # Avatar4321

Btw the fact that Cruz can organize an alliance is a strong evidence of his organization and hard work will win. Or do you think no effort went into organizing this partnership?

It's proof of nothing. The establishment rigged it for the guy with the best chance at catching the outsider. You should be ashamed of your party disenfranchising people instead of talking up dough boy. The Republicans are going to suffer lasting effects from this. People don't want to join or stay in a party for the sake of being a pawn.

Either way, the point remains that candidates are trying to barter states like they're chips. Kind of a slap in the fact to people who live there, honestly. This is why I would not support such worms.

And the underlying point remains that Cruz is politicking behind the scenes for delegates (cough: Colorado) rather than trying to win the hearts and minds of the populous. # Avatar4321

Welcome to prez politics! Pols often don't bother with states that are going to be losers fur them .

Kasich wants Ind. votes despite Cruz pact

:lmao: Kasich sounding like such a lil' two-faced brat:

“I’m not out there campaigning and spending resources,” Kasich added. "I’m not going to spend resources in Indiana. [Cruz is] not going to spend resources in other places.

“So what? What’s the big deal? What’s wrong with that? I’m not campaigning in Indiana, and he’s not campaigning in those other states. That’s all.”

“I don’t have, like, Daddy Warbucks behind me giving all this money,” he said. “I have to be careful about my resources.

My God how much does the Cruz campaign pay you?

Nothing. She genuinely supports the guy. Even if it means trampling on the voting liberties of her own party members, she supports the snake.

Welcome to a competition where there's no participation trophies given. Just because you boy is too stupid to play all facets of the game, doesn't mean he's being cheated, he's being out played.

Welcome to a competition where there's no participation trophies given. Just because you boy is too stupid to play all facets of the game, doesn't mean he's being cheated, he's being out played.

I don't want my nomination process to be more "game" than actual election. You may not like having your vote counted; but my ancestors weren't taking bullets for anything less.

I don't want my nomination process to be more "game" than actual election. You may not like having your vote counted; but my ancestors weren't taking bullets for anything less.

When are you going to grow up and figure out that it's not a direct election, just like the general election for president. It's a party selection process, the party makes the rules, just like the NFL makes their own rules. Your vote is for delegates to the convention, state party rules determine how those delegates are allocated. To win the nomination you need 50% + 1 of delegate votes at the convention, nothing else matters. You don't like the party system, get involved on the party level and change it. All this whining and crying does noting but make you look small.

Forum List

Back