So, Cruz isn't going to show Indianans his "great organization" and "hard work" skills

Btw the fact that Cruz can organize an alliance is a strong evidence of his organization and hard work will win. Or do you think no effort went into organizing this partnership?

It's proof of nothing. The establishment rigged it for the guy with the best chance at catching the outsider. You should be ashamed of your party disenfranchising people instead of talking up dough boy. The Republicans are going to suffer lasting effects from this. People don't want to join or stay in a party for the sake of being a pawn.

An election isn't rigged if candidates use strategy to allocate resources to win votes. The voters still determine who wins.

But that's what scares you isn't it? With Kasich not competing in Indiana essentially becomes a two man race there. And despite your constant yelling that trump is the will of the people, you know he isn't and this will crush him.

Btw the fact that Cruz can organize an alliance is a strong evidence of his organization and hard work will win. Or do you think no effort went into organizing this partnership?
My God how much does the Cruz campaign pay you?

Nothing. She genuinely supports the guy. Even if it means trampling on the voting liberties of her own party members, she supports the snake.

You're liberties aren't trampled because a candidates spends or doesn't spend money in a specific state.

However my liberties will be trampled if trump is elected and he keeps his promise od punishing people who criticize him.

The spinsters were fond of saying that Cruz swept voterless states like CO and NE due to "great organization" and "hard work". Apparently, after Lyin' Ted's devil's pact with the worm John Kasich, he will not be endowing Indianans with such efforts. They aren't worthy of it.

Cruz, Kasich strategies align with goal of beating Trump

Your pathetic reading comprehension skills are showing, it's Kasich that's not going to compete in Indiana, not Cruz. No wonder you're supporting donnie dump, he's the only one speaking on a level you're capable of understanding.

Either way, the point remains that candidates are trying to barter states like they're chips. Kind of a slap in the fact to people who live there, honestly. This is why I would not support such worms.

And the underlying point remains that Cruz is politicking behind the scenes for delegates (cough: Colorado) rather than trying to win the hearts and minds of the populous. # Avatar4321

Welcome to a competition where there's no participation trophies given. Just because you boy is too stupid to play all facets of the game, doesn't mean he's being cheated, he's being out played.

I don't want my nomination process to be more "game" than actual election. You may not like having your vote counted; but my ancestors weren't taking bullets for anything less.

Just because your guy loses doesn't mean your vote didn't count.

And my fathers fought to protect the constitution of the united states from enemies foreign and domestic. I'd be betraying them to support someone who will tear it apart.

Last edited:

It's proof of nothing. The establishment rigged it for the guy with the best chance at catching the outsider. You should be ashamed of your party disenfranchising people instead of talking up dough boy. The Republicans are going to suffer lasting effects from this. People don't want to join or stay in a party for the sake of being a pawn.

An election isn't rigged if candidates use strategy to allocate resources to win votes. The voters still determine who wins.

But that's what scares you isn't it? With Kasich not competing in Indiana essentially becomes a two man race there. And despite your constant yelling that trump is the will of the people, you know he isn't and this will crush him.

:lol: The rigging is in Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming is very real. The Indiana/NM/Oregon stuff is at least above board. I think it speaks to the desperation of Kasich and Cruz, though. It makes them look weak. Trump is the will of the people; you need only look at the vote totals to know that.

The spinsters were fond of saying that Cruz swept voterless states like CO and NE due to "great organization" and "hard work". Apparently, after Lyin' Ted's devil's pact with the worm John Kasich, he will not be endowing Indianans with such efforts. They aren't worthy of it.

Your pathetic reading comprehension skills are showing, it's Kasich that's not going to compete in Indiana, not Cruz. No wonder you're supporting donnie dump, he's the only one speaking on a level you're capable of understanding.

Either way, the point remains that candidates are trying to barter states like they're chips. Kind of a slap in the fact to people who live there, honestly. This is why I would not support such worms.

And the underlying point remains that Cruz is politicking behind the scenes for delegates (cough: Colorado) rather than trying to win the hearts and minds of the populous. # Avatar4321

Welcome to a competition where there's no participation trophies given. Just because you boy is too stupid to play all facets of the game, doesn't mean he's being cheated, he's being out played.

I don't want my nomination process to be more "game" than actual election. You may not like having your vote counted; but my ancestors weren't taking bullets for anything less.

When are you going to grow up and figure out that it's not a direct election, just like the general election for president. It's a party selection process, the party makes the rules, just like the NFL makes their own rules. Your vote is for delegates to the convention, state party rules determine how those delegates are allocated. To win the nomination you need 50% + 1 of delegate votes at the convention, nothing else matters. You don't like the party system, get involved on the party level and change it. All this whining and crying does noting but make you look small.

It's not direct elections because politicians are too busy bamboozling and rigging. The fact that you're willing to take anything less than your vote counting for something speaks to who you are and what you'll settle for. It's not about me growing up. I am grown up; so much so, that I know not to be a part of a party that doesn't respect my voice.

My God how much does the Cruz campaign pay you?

Nothing. She genuinely supports the guy. Even if it means trampling on the voting liberties of her own party members, she supports the snake.

You're liberties aren't trampled because a candidates spends or doesn't spend money in a specific state.

However my liberties will be trampled if trump is elected and he keeps his promise od punishing people who criticize him.

Again, I speak of primaries/caucuses thrown to the wayside. You're okay with that, this time around b/c it suits you. At some point, you'll wake up and realize your party is ran by elitists that are willing to bulldoze over you; and it won't feel good. Frankly, you should already come to that realization; but you're letting your hate for Trump blind you. Whatever though.

And my fathers fought to protect the constitution of the united states from enemies foreign and domestic. I'd be betraying them to support someone who will tear it apart.

Well, the people in Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska would've had to have had a vote before it could be counted.

Nobody says you have to support Trump. But supporting a process that disenfranchises its members and counts the will of political insiders as being what matters is not in your interest; that is ultimately what you're defending.

When are you going to grow up and figure out that it's not a direct election, just like the general election for president. It's a party selection process, the party makes the rules, just like the NFL makes their own rules. Your vote is for delegates to the convention, state party rules determine how those delegates are allocated. To win the nomination you need 50% + 1 of delegate votes at the convention, nothing else matters. You don't like the party system, get involved on the party level and change it. All this whining and crying does noting but make you look small.

It's not direct elections because politicians are too busy bamboozling and rigging. The fact that you're willing to take anything less than your vote counting for something speaks to who you are and what you'll settle for. It's not about me growing up. I am grown up; so much so, that I know not to be a part of a party that doesn't respect my voice.

My vote counts just as much as yours, my candidate garnered delegates as a result of it, but he doesn't win anything until he gets the 50% + 1 at the convention, just like yours. You argument is to alienate the 60+% that didn't vote for your candidate, you have no problem with their vote (the majority) not counting. Hypocrite much?

Well, the people in Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska would've had to have had a vote before it could be counted.

Nobody says you have to support Trump. But supporting a process that disenfranchises its members and counts the will of political insiders as being what matters is not in your interest; that is ultimately what you're defending.

So you're an anti-federalist, where the states have no say in the way they do things?

My vote counts just as much as yours, my candidate garnered delegates as a result of it, but he doesn't win anything until he gets the 50% + 1 at the convention, just like yours. You argument is to alienate the 60+% that didn't vote for your candidate, you have no problem with their vote (the majority) not counting. Hypocrite much?

That's not my argument. I'd argue that voting is a straight forward procedure in which everyone's vote should be counted equally. That is not at all the case in either party. I don't pretend that it should be a matter of fine print, nor do I accept the corruption as you do.

So you're an anti-federalist, where the states have no say in the way they do things?

I'm very much for states rights. That's not the issue, though. We live in a world in which everyone's vote can be counted. This isn't a horse and carriage farm land. The delegate system serves no practical purpose; rather, it is used to disenfranchise people.

That's not my argument. I'd argue that voting is a straight forward procedure in which everyone's vote should be counted equally. That is not at all the case in either party. I don't pretend that it should be a matter of fine print, nor do I accept the corruption as you do.

Sure you do you dumb ass, so long as it advantages your candidate. Why should there ever be a winner takes all state, or non-winner takes all state for that matter. If you really want every vote to count delegates should be allocated by who wins the precinct or congressional district. Why should a candidate who fails to take a majority get the most like your candidate has?

I'm very much for states rights. That's not the issue, though. We live in a world in which everyone's vote can be counted. This isn't a horse and carriage farm land. The delegate system serves no practical purpose; rather, it is used to disenfranchise people.

The delegate system prevents the majority form being disenfranchised, that's sooooooo bad. Give me a break. This isn't a Tball game where the game stops if the other team gets 6 runs ahead, this one goes the full 9 innings, and the ninth is at the convention.

:lol: The rigging is in Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming is very real. The Indiana/NM/Oregon stuff is at least above board. I think it speaks to the desperation of Kasich and Cruz, though. It makes them look weak. Trump is the will of the people; you need only look at the vote totals to know that.

Again, simply because people vote against your candidate doesn't mean anything is rigged. Trump is not liked in the West. His supporters lost the caucus and the conventions that followed. Trump made no effort to win them.

You keep going on about the will of the people and want to make excuses when the will of the people go against you.

Well, if you want respect say things that deserve respect. Simply because you lose doesn't mean your vote is stolen. No matter how you want to pretend otherwise. You can't possibly care about the will of the people while trying to force on us a candidate that cannot get the majority and in fact tries to pretend anyone who doesn't bend over and let his small hands have their way with us didn't vote. Why does your vote count and the people who showed up to vote in Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska not count? What makes you so special that you get to force your choice on the rest of us?

He does support Trump. So of course he is a big government progessive

Sure you do you dumb ass, so long as it advantages your candidate. Why should there ever be a winner takes all state, or non-winner takes all state for that matter. If you really want every vote to count delegates should be allocated by who wins the precinct or congressional district. Why should a candidate who fails to take a majority get the most like your candidate has?

That's what's so pathetic about this whining. This process is rigged in favor of Trump. He has far more delegates then he should if we were going by the vote.

He will get maybe half the votes tonight and is expected to take most of the delegates. And he is whining as if he has been robbed. Nonsense.

Dude, I never said I was for or against winner take all vs. proportional. What I said is that people's votes should count equally. That is not happening in these primaries. In many cases, people are being denied the right to vote. I don't have to mention Trump to make these fundamental arguments. You're the one showing that you have a sliding moral compass.

The delegate system prevents the majority form being disenfranchised, that's sooooooo bad. Give me a break. This isn't a Tball game where the game stops if the other team gets 6 runs ahead, this one goes the full 9 innings, and the ninth is at the convention.

That doesn't even make sense. The delegate system is outdated nonsense. A person making a vote (that I don't have) based on who pays him off (among other blatant nonsense) is not a proper system. Colorado was a sham. Everyone knows it.

Forum List

Back