So dems...

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I know there are several threads going on about the speech tonight but getting to the point....

How does it feel to get kicked in the balls for 60 minutes straight and have your side of the isle actually sitting down instead of supporting America first policies?

I know you all expected a failure tonight but Trump delivered biggley. How fucked are you now?

and who was that rat pouncing on Trump during the Rat Response? it seemed pretty obvious that he already wrote the speech before the Trump speech,,,,hmm,,did President Trump mention that soon there will be no health insurance for 20 Million people?

I know there are several threads going on about the speech tonight but getting to the point....

How does it feel to get kicked in the balls for 60 minutes straight and have your side of the isle actually sitting down instead of supporting America first policies?

I know you all expected a failure tonight but Trump delivered biggley. How fucked are you now?
Can you identify the parts where you felt that democrats were being "KICKED in the balls?"

Can you identify the parts where you felt that democrats were being "KICKED in the balls?"
Would take much less paperwork if you identified where they weren't.

I have a question for you op. Why hasn't Obamacare been repealed ?? Trump and the Gop could've done it on day one !

Hell, I'll tell you why . Trump is full of shit! And that's why the dems didnt clap for that faker .

The Dem response resembled an old
man complaining about his hemorrhoids and his erectile dysfunction!

and who was that rat pouncing on Trump during the Rat Response? it seemed pretty obvious that he already wrote the speech before the Trump speech,,,,hmm,,did President Trump mention that soon there will be no health insurance for 20 Million people?

Why haven't The Dems given The American Intelligence Community The DNC server that they said was hacked by Russians?
I have a question for you op. Why hasn't Obamacare been repealed ?? Trump and the Gop could've done it on day one !

Hell, I'll tell you why . Trump is full of shit! And that's why the dems didnt clap for that faker .

They are so fucked they trotted out an old white preacher's son blue dog democrat for their rebuttal. I guess Hillary was still crying about the election.

Why haven't The Dems given The American Intelligence Community The DNC server that they said was hacked by Russians?

When To Use Capital Letters | SkillsYouNeed

Has "The American Intelligence Community" Asked For The Server?

Not really. I only watch NASCAR for the wrecks and hockey for the fights. So I was sort of disappointed, but then when he kept calling it Obamacare that made things better.

Not really. I only watch NASCAR for the wrecks and hockey for the fights. So I was sort of disappointed, but then when he kept calling it Obamacare that made things better.

Did you respond to the wrong post by mistake? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Actually both sides know what this is like.

Carter had a lock on both houses of Congress after the Nixon-Ford debauchery.

More recently GWB had it for 2 years as well.

Then BHO got it for 2 years.

Now DJT has it too.

So everyone on both sides has experienced it a couple of times, in case you cannot remember.

Just our idiot hillbilly former governor.

Forum List

Back