So dems...

I know there are several threads going on about the speech tonight but getting to the point....

How does it feel to get kicked in the balls for 60 minutes straight and have your side of the isle actually sitting down instead of supporting America first policies?

I know you all expected a failure tonight but Trump delivered biggley. How fucked are you now?

They just love the nut shots as long as someone else is the victim.

If I were them I'd be working toward getting re-elected in 2018. Elections are right around the corner and who knows?? If America is still pissed there might be even fewer Dems in Congress.

They do need some luck because they sure aren't getting leadership.

I know there are several threads going on about the speech tonight but getting to the point....

How does it feel to get kicked in the balls for 60 minutes straight and have your side of the isle actually sitting down instead of supporting America first policies?

I know you all expected a failure tonight but Trump delivered biggley. How fucked are you now?

Enjoy your delusions.

That's how these speeches are: The party in power is delirious and dancing and the party out of power sits there looking like they just ate bad cheese.

We all know this, right?

If our politics were not so controlled by partisanship, all of them could applaud when appropriate. Instead, half of them are afraid to.

Partisans have zero credibility.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back