So did Trump use campaign contributions to fund his Harvey donation?

So is everyone on the same page, i.e., that this thread was really designed to prove that PP doesn't use taxpayer funds for abortions?
yes they do and that wasn't the point of the OP.

By your logic, money sent to Israel pays for state funded abortion.
I never said that. You're goofy

You said taxpayer money pays for abortion because PP receives government funding. That is patently false...unless you also believe that money sent to Israel pays for state funded abortion.
then why do they need government funding? name what they do and the costs to do it. and what you will find is that the money is used for funding abortions. baddaboom

So is everyone on the same page, i.e., that this thread was really designed to prove that PP doesn't use taxpayer funds for abortions?

You said taxpayer money pays for abortion because PP receives government funding. That is patently false...unless you also believe that money sent to Israel pays for state funded abortion.
then why do they need government funding? name what they do and the costs to do it. and what you will find is that the money is used for funding abortions. baddaboom

TitleX controls PP federal funds, not PP .. Medicaid reimburses patients - as usual youre talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing.

youre escused ... BOI.

Nice dodge. Does US aid to Israel fund abortions or not?

So you believe that Trump donated campaign contributions to the Harvey victims, and effectively lied in saying that HE was making the donation.

Abortions are split off from public funding

Most taxpayer funds that go to PP are for services rendered

Then split it off completely...as in make the abortion providers complete their own entity separate and apart from planned parenthood. If they are split from public funding, this will be no burden for them whatsoever...and most, myself included, will support continued taxpayer support of PP.

It's a common sense solution. Everyone gets what they claim to want...PP gets to continue to provide feminine health services to poor and underserved communities...which is what the left claims they are championing, and they get to prove once and for all that the abortion provider side of Planned Parenthood can survive without tax dollars.

And the right doesn't feel like they are tacitly supporting abortion and will stop trying to cut Planned Parenthoods government support.

It's win/win.

Explain the flaw in that compromise.
Works for new facilities

Not for existing dual use facilities

Make them single use facilities. Simple enough.

Then there is no conflict.

It's funny to see that the anti- PP people around here have suddenly suffered an acute case of amnesia over their past claims over why PP was funding abortion with government money.

Fact Check: How Does Planned Parenthood Spend That Government Money?

Israel provides state funded abortions. We give Israel billions of dollars per year. We are funding their state provided abortions...if you also believe taxpayers fund US abortions.

Trump was going to pay his fair share of taxes, but decided to donate the money to Harvey victims instead. Cue liberal heads exploding.

Trump Using Campaign and RNC Funds to Cover Legal Fees in Russia Probe

Money is fungible, correct?

Says the talking head with antlers on it, with nothing between them-)

QUESTION---------->what does giving money to HELP people survive, have to do with an organization that gets money to KILL people?!?!?!?!?!

Explain that to us NYcarebear-)

I wouldn't be wrong since I didn't use my argument. I used the 'money is fungible' argument that the anti-abortionists, probably you included,

use against Planned Parenthood getting federal funds.

EXCEPT, as you know, the accounts of President Donald Trump along with all his businesses are totally separate accounts. He cannot move money from his campaign fund without showing a paper trail.

You're utter, total desperation is duly noted. When do you grow up?

Duly%20Noted-Th.jpg

I wouldn't be wrong since I didn't use my argument. I used the 'money is fungible' argument that the anti-abortionists, probably you included,

use against Planned Parenthood getting federal funds.

EXCEPT, as you know, the accounts of President Donald Trump along with all his businesses are totally separate accounts. He cannot move money from his campaign fund without showing a paper trail.

You're utter, total desperation is duly noted. When do you grow up?

Duly%20Noted-Th.jpg

So then you believe the anti-abortionists who claim that PP uses government money for abortions are full of shit.

lol, that was the point of this thread.

Trump was going to pay his fair share of taxes, but decided to donate the money to Harvey victims instead. Cue liberal heads exploding.

Trump Using Campaign and RNC Funds to Cover Legal Fees in Russia Probe

Money is fungible, correct?

Says the talking head with antlers on it, with nothing between them-)

QUESTION---------->what does giving money to HELP people survive, have to do with an organization that gets money to KILL people?!?!?!?!?!

Explain that to us NYcarebear-)

When you get embryos declared to be people, we'll discuss that. Until then you're just one more horseshit spewer.

Abortions are split off from public funding

Most taxpayer funds that go to PP are for services rendered

Then split it off completely...as in make the abortion providers complete their own entity separate and apart from planned parenthood. If they are split from public funding, this will be no burden for them whatsoever...and most, myself included, will support continued taxpayer support of PP.

It's a common sense solution. Everyone gets what they claim to want...PP gets to continue to provide feminine health services to poor and underserved communities...which is what the left claims they are championing, and they get to prove once and for all that the abortion provider side of Planned Parenthood can survive without tax dollars.

And the right doesn't feel like they are tacitly supporting abortion and will stop trying to cut Planned Parenthoods government support.

It's win/win.

Explain the flaw in that compromise.
Works for new facilities

Not for existing dual use facilities

Why should they? Just to kowtow to the radical minority that doesn't want abortion to be legal?

Why should they? Just to kowtow to the radical minority that doesn't want abortion to be legal?

Nope...to bow to the will of the vast and consistent MAJORITY that opposes taxpayer funded abortion.

View attachment 150632

Knights of Columbus-Marist Poll_Americans' Opinions on Abortion_January 2017 (FINAL DOC).pdf

Your reply has nothing to do with his statement

TitleX controls PP federal funds, not PP .. Medicaid reimburses patients - as usual youre talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing.

youre escused ... BOI.
I don't care who controls their funds. The fact remains tax payers are funding abortions through PP. and I challenge you to prove otherwise. show where the money goes smart ass.

those were donations targeted for him.
Campaign donations weren't made so that Trump -- a billionaire -- could use them to pay for legal fees
well the folks providing the money say otherwise. go complain to them where they spend their money.
Yeah sure they do...

I guess for you, It's Okay If Republicans Trump Does It

But if Obama did it, you'd shit your pants and march your trailer park brigade to DC

youre escused ... BOI.
I don't care who controls their funds. The fact remains tax payers are funding abortions through PP. and I challenge you to prove otherwise. show where the money goes smart ass.

I already gave you that information. You ignored it.

If you believe we should stop funding Planned Parenthood because 3% of what they do is abortion, then you should support stopping aid to Israel because they provide state funded abortions.

youre escused ... BOI.

I already gave you that information. You ignored it.

If you believe we should stop funding Planned Parenthood because 3% of what they do is abortion, then you should support stopping aid to Israel because they provide state funded abortions.
no you didn't. I love libs when they feel the need to make shit up.

Forum List

Back