So did Trump use campaign contributions to fund his Harvey donation?

You said taxpayer money pays for abortion because PP receives government funding. That is patently false...unless you also believe that money sent to Israel pays for state funded abortion.
then why do they need government funding? name what they do and the costs to do it. and what you will find is that the money is used for funding abortions. baddaboom

TitleX controls PP federal funds, not PP .. Medicaid reimburses patients - as usual youre talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing.

youre escused ... BOI.
I don't care who controls their funds. The fact remains tax payers are funding abortions through PP. and I challenge you to prove otherwise. show where the money goes smart ass.

I already gave you that information. You ignored it.

If you believe we should stop funding Planned Parenthood because 3% of what they do is abortion, then you should support stopping aid to Israel because they provide state funded abortions.
no you didn't. I love libs when they feel the need to make shit up.

I did. Here it is again.

Fact Check: How Does Planned Parenthood Spend That Government Money?

So are yo opposed to sending aid to Israel because the Israel government funds abortions?

then why do they need government funding? name what they do and the costs to do it. and what you will find is that the money is used for funding abortions. baddaboom

TitleX controls PP federal funds, not PP .. Medicaid reimburses patients - as usual youre talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing.

youre escused ... BOI.
I don't care who controls their funds. The fact remains tax payers are funding abortions through PP. and I challenge you to prove otherwise. show where the money goes smart ass.

I already gave you that information. You ignored it.

If you believe we should stop funding Planned Parenthood because 3% of what they do is abortion, then you should support stopping aid to Israel because they provide state funded abortions.
no you didn't. I love libs when they feel the need to make shit up.

I did. Here it is again.

Fact Check: How Does Planned Parenthood Spend That Government Money?

So are yo opposed to sending aid to Israel because the Israel government funds abortions?
I'm against giving any foreign country money

Forum List

Back