🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Does the FBI Now Have Hillary on Perjury Charges too?

You think 33,000 emails were deleted accidentally?
Comey "Like many users, Clinton periodically deleted emails, or they were purged when devices were changed."

Only she deleted them upon being served a subpoena. That's called "Obstruction of Justice". But you knew that already. You just don't care.
Comey "Like many users, Clinton periodically deleted emails, or they were purged when devices were changed."

What do you not comprehend here?

I comprehend that when you have an AG who lies to Congress, and nothing is done about it, that the system is corrupt and no amount of logic will alter a political hack, such as you, in your views. You're intellectually dishonest.

I comprehend that when you have an AG who lies to Congress, and nothing is done about it, that the system is corrupt and no amount of logic will alter a political hack, such as you, in your views. You're intellectually dishonest.

If an AG actually 'lied' to Congress wouldn't there be a huge uproar? Legal proceedings?

Republican John N. Mitchell, the only United States attorney general to serve a prison sentence

If an AG actually 'lied' to Congress wouldn't there be a huge uproar? Legal proceedings?

Republican John N. Mitchell, the only United States attorney general to serve a prison sentence

He did, and there wasn't. Like I said. This whole administration is corrupt to the core.

This whole administration is corrupt to the core.
You're just a very sore loser who disrespects the will of the people

No, I voted for this administration the first time around. Then when i witnessed the level of corruption they were sinking to I changed my vote the next time to the Libertarian Party. Unlike you, I care whether my government is corrupt or not.

No, I voted for this administration the first time around. Then when i witnessed the level of corruption they were sinking to I changed my vote the next time to the Libertarian Party. Unlike you, I care whether my government is corrupt or not.
I did not vote for this administration the first time around. I was not gullible.

I did vote for it second time around. Partly because of people like you

:D

You think 33,000 emails were deleted accidentally?
Federal law requires the preservation of those communications.
and?

No one violated that federal law. Pretty simple. A charge one alone, an accusation itself, they do not equal facts or a truth
If federal law prohibits the destruction of official communications and she destroyed them, then yes, she did break the law.

This is like history repeating itself all over again.

Does anyone in the Clinton machine have any respect for the law, or taking an oath or anything else?

Whats more do Democrats?

FBI Finds 15,000 Hillary Clinton Documents That She Didn't Turn Over - Breitbart

Clinton deleted 33,000 emails from her server, according to Donald Trump. It is likely that many of those emails are included in the FBI’s findings.

Additionally, Clinton swore under oath that she turned over all of her work-related emails to State Department investigators.

Monday’s revelation could provide fuel for a potential perjury case that is being promoted by House Oversight Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who joined with other Republicans in writing a recent letter pointing out Clinton’s sworn statements about her email handover:

During a House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing on October 22, 2015, Secretary Clinton testified with respect to (1) whether she sent or received emails that were marked classified at the time; (2) whether her attorneys reviewed each of the emails on her personal email system; (3) whether there was one, or more servers that stored work-related emails during her time as Secretary of State; and (4) whether she provided all her work-related emails to the Department of State. Although there may be other aspects of Secretary Clinton’s sworn testimony that are at odds with the FBI’s findings, her testimony in those four areas bears specific scrutiny in light of the facts and evidence FBI Director James Comey described in his public statement on July 5, 2016 and in testimony before the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on July 7, 2016.
No.

If federal law prohibits the destruction of official communications and she destroyed them, then yes, she did break the law.
Nope. You are pathetically clueless on the law

That explains this post to T. Federal law prohibits destruction of Public Records. She did. She's a criminal. You just don't care 'cause you're a moron.

Nope. You are pathetically clueless on the law

That explains this post to T. Federal law prohibits destruction of Public Records. She did. She's a criminal. You just don't care 'cause you're a moron.
Yep.
Armchair legal experts unite!!!

Forum List

Back