So explain if Obama said there was no Russian interference...what's the big deal?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I mean how can the "perfect one", the person that due to his nomination said: This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
So how can we doubt his sagacity. His extensive knowledge voter manipulation. Not only his work as a community organizer he was an expert in knowing how to influence an election!

Obama Said Time And Again That There Was NO Interference From Russia In The U.S. Election

There were multiple times during President Barack Obama’s final year in office where he completely dismissed the idea that Russia was even capable of affecting the outcome of a U.S. presidential election, much less physically change the votes to “steal” it from one candidate or another.
Obama dismissed the hack and the leaked emails as “not very interesting” and lacking “explosive” revelations. He puzzled as to why it was an “obsession” by the news media despite the knowledge that the Russians were responsible.
“I’ve never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history any presidential candidate trying to discredit the election process before votes have even taken place. No serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections.” (RELATED: Former Trump advisor Roger Stone: ‘WikiLeaks and Julian Assange NOT Russian assets’ like media, Dems say)

Then Obama proceeded to expel 35 Russia diplomats in late December, which insinuated that he suddenly had a change of heart and believed that Moscow did influence the election (when he knew Russia couldn’t)

Flashback: Obama said time and again that there was NO interference from Russia in the U.S. election

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.
Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

I mean how can the "perfect one", the person that due to his nomination said: This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
So how can we doubt his sagacity. His extensive knowledge voter manipulation. Not only his work as a community organizer he was an expert in knowing how to influence an election!

Obama Said Time And Again That There Was NO Interference From Russia In The U.S. Election

There were multiple times during President Barack Obama’s final year in office where he completely dismissed the idea that Russia was even capable of affecting the outcome of a U.S. presidential election, much less physically change the votes to “steal” it from one candidate or another.
Obama dismissed the hack and the leaked emails as “not very interesting” and lacking “explosive” revelations. He puzzled as to why it was an “obsession” by the news media despite the knowledge that the Russians were responsible.
“I’ve never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history any presidential candidate trying to discredit the election process before votes have even taken place. No serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections.” (RELATED: Former Trump advisor Roger Stone: ‘WikiLeaks and Julian Assange NOT Russian assets’ like media, Dems say)

Then Obama proceeded to expel 35 Russia diplomats in late December, which insinuated that he suddenly had a change of heart and believed that Moscow did influence the election (when he knew Russia couldn’t)

Flashback: Obama said time and again that there was NO interference from Russia in the U.S. election

Well, it depends...Do you believe and stand behind Obamas words or nah?

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

What!!! You're getting a job.

I have several, how many more do I need?

I wonder why Comey thought the 2004 issue with John Ashcroft was so serious he prepared a resignation letter but this didn't reach that level?
James B. Comey's Draft Resignation, March 2004
Resignation letter drafted by former Deputy Attorney General James B. Comey after a dispute with the White House over reauthorization of warrantless domestic surveillance.
James B. Comey's Draft Resignation, March 2004 - Angler (washingtonpost.com)

You have several jobs, or several quotes.

jeff-sessions-701x406.jpg

^ THINKS HE IS ABOVE THE LAW

You have several jobs, or several quotes.
Both..I had a laminectomy in April..I can't do too much for as while...I am a proud owner of a 7 inch scar on my spine now.

AMERICANS HAVE LOST FAITH IN JEFF SESSIONS :eusa_liar:
I never had any faith in the old bastard..

He looks like a old ass troll doll that cross dresses on weekends
He reminds me of the living dead..
How totally juvenile. Moon glow... are you really in the 7th grade?
Not yet, I'll get there eventually..

The "laminectomy" you mentioned made me remember an old phrase I learned in 8th grade ...something you can look forward to and it was
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy" which from your contributions,
I gather was what you really had as the surgeon couldn't tell which end to work on as both ends were full of crap!

I never had any faith in the old bastard..

The "laminectomy" you mentioned made me remember an old phrase I learned in 8th grade ...something you can look forward to and it was
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy" which from your contributions,
I gather was what you really had as the surgeon couldn't tell which end to work on as both ends were full of crap!
That makes sense, like jumping off a cliff to save time traveling..

That makes sense, like jumping off a cliff to save time traveling..

Kind of like this?
Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 3.32.38 PM.png

Forum List

Back