So Far Looks Like A Six Point Landslide Win For Handel.Republicans May Be Laffing Their Oss's Off.

Projections are Handel by 2.8% which is the approximate margin of victory that Trump won the state by in November.

There's little here for either side to celebrate.

A win is a win. Plenty for the right to celebrate.

Oh and a week or so ago the left were touting....wait for it....POLLS showing a dem win.

Morons never learn
It's almost like these people have never been outside New York or LA.

I hope they stay there

ugh

This is not surprising. The vast majority of people in Georgia are the uneducated, ignorant rubes that comprise the rank-and-file Republican voting base. The very type of Americans conservatism depends upon.

Kill the pigs fry'em like bacon....what do we want dead cops when do we want now. Madonna I want to blow up White House. Try again asshole.

Yep, this is the radicalized party the dems have become and they're losing everywhere.

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

Has anybody blamed the Russians or the FBI yet?
I'm betting on racism. Or maybe internalized misogyny. Patriarchy?
The women w
Projections are Handel by 2.8% which is the approximate margin of victory that Trump won the state by in November.

There's little here for either side to celebrate.

A win is a win. Plenty for the right to celebrate.

Oh and a week or so ago the left were touting....wait for it....POLLS showing a dem win.

Morons never learn
It's almost like these people have never been outside New York or LA.

I hope they stay there

ugh
yep, working well for them.

So, let me get this straight:
The repubs kept hold of a seat that has been republican for that past 38 years including 10 years of Newt. The winner of this election was replacing somebody who has just been appointed to the Trump cabinet. And you neocon right-wing whackos dance up and down like this is some kind of win for Trump and helps his mandate.

Let me put this in context for you Deplorable nutjobs:

Price won the seat by 75,000 votes, just over six months ago. Handel wins it by just 12,000. So within six months Trump has erased a lead in a safe GOP seat by almost 500% and you take this as a win for his 'mandate'? Christ knows what's gonna happen to the GOP saps running next year in marginal seats. Hell, even seats that are safe by 10s of 1000s of votes.....

You can't turn this into Fake News no matter how hard you try my little bits of flotsam and jetsam trailer trash...

I almost feel sorry for the left winger hippies types.....then I remember what treasonous c*nts the globalist progressives are.

I almost feel sorry for the left winger hippies types.....then I remember what treasonous c*nts the globalist progressives are.
so will a snowflake produce a video tomorrow,,,cursing and cursing,,,ending with,,,,,Someone needs to stop this ^%$#@@ Now!!! Im gonna &^%## ing Kill Myself !!!

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

Has anybody blamed the Russians or the FBI yet?
I'm betting on racism. Or maybe internalized misogyny. Patriarchy?

I know somehow a tax increase will be necessary to fix things.

So, let me get this straight:
The repubs kept hold of a seat that has been republican for that past 38 years including 10 years of Newt. The winner of this election was replacing somebody who has just been appointed to the Trump cabinet. And you neocon right-wing whackos dance up and down like this is some kind of win for Trump and helps his mandate.

Let me put this in context for you Deplorable nutjobs:

Price won the seat by 75,000 votes, just over six months ago. Handel wins it by just 12,000. So within six months Trump has erased a lead in a safe GOP seat by almost 500% and you take this as a win for his 'mandate'? Christ knows what's gonna happen to the GOP saps running next year in marginal seats. Hell, even seats that are safe by 10s of 1000s of votes.....

You can't turn this into Fake News no matter how hard you try my little bits of flotsam and jetsam trailer trash...

Its a different district than when Gingrich had it in the 1990's. The rats put 50 million in this race and came up short. Yes Price won big in 2016, but Trump himself did not carry the district by much. the empty Russia bs from the left has yielded nothing but except egg on their faces. Try again.

Forum List

Back