So Far Looks Like A Six Point Landslide Win For Handel.Republicans May Be Laffing Their Oss's Off.

GOP’s Karen Handel Beats Democrat Jon Ossoff in Georgia House Race

upload_2017-6-20_19-39-38.png

Georgia Election Results: Handel Defeats Ossoff in U.S. House Race

Karen Handel, a Republican, defeated Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, in the most expensive U.S. House race in history. The election was largely seen as a referendum on the first months of Donald J. Trump’s presidency. Republicans maintain control of the seat, which was vacated by Tom Price, the new secretary of health and human services.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like it's been said the DEMOCRATS are LOSING and the sooner the better. Good to see people are waking up to the DEMOCRATS keeping them strapped down in shitty neighborhoods.

I would hope that some genuine humility would be produced by these losses.

We should be humble too or we will become them.

I almost feel sorry for the left winger hippies types.....then I remember what treasonous c*nts the globalist progressives are.
so will a snowflake produce a video tomorrow,,,cursing and cursing,,,ending with,,,,,Someone needs to stop this ^%$#@@ Now!!! Im gonna &^%## ing Kill Myself !!!

Now does this mean the clowns in pink pussy hats will pump a bunch of money into the economy on marches and lecture us again?
good thing I bought 10,000 worth of stock in vagina outfits

You are crafty my brotha.

well played.

Have they been able to line up that butch chick who yelled at Trump's inauguration?

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

1. troll boy... it's 4 points right now, not 6 moron.
2. troll boy... hillary was supposed to win by 14 before comey and russia.
3. before election day, the popular vote was predicted dead on.

now run along, nutter butter.

and do try not being a lowlife troll... if it's possible.

Dang. Trumpfalkes are even butthurt wehen they win.

No need to be such sore winners, Trumptards. We still like you.
No, they are laughing at the miserable, desperate snowflakes who can't even win when they rig primaries, cheat in debates, and spend record amounts of cash...

:p

Another election, another Democratic Party loss...

...and the violent, intolerant, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, subversive, seditious, criminal, propaganda pushiing, fake news, primary rigging, debate cheating, document hiding, scandal cover-up, radicalized snowflake assassin wannabe, blame-shifting, election-losing Democrats still can't seem to figure out why.

Bwuhahahahahahaha.....
well at least now.,..CNN will have another 10 weeks of creating stories of how the Russians were involved with this election. {well,,I dont think they will blame it on Russian Calls girls having their way on previous presidents beds}

This is too hilarious. In a district that Trump only won by 1 point, the Democrats spend record breaking numbers for a congressional seat, outspending the Republican candidate 9-1. So, Handel defeats Ossoff by 4 points, 3 more than what Trump won this district by! Ahhhhhh.....hahahahahaha. Ahhhhhh...hahahaha.

Ohhhhh, according to Democrats and their sluts in the media, this was supposed to be the big blow to Trump, this was going to be the election where the tide has turned. Well the tide has turned, and it's turned against the Democrats even more.

People are sick and tired of the extreme hate, obstruction, divisiveness and complete lack of ideas and policy the Democrats have.

Not only did the voters say fuck off Ossoff, they also said fuck off to the Democratic Party & the left-stream Democrat media and their hate!!!

Oh and Hollywood, you can kiss America's ass!!! Egg all over your hate spewing faces, too!

Democrats.....0-6 in special elections. Hahahahahaha, the Democrats are gonna get their asses handed to them in '18.

BUT HEY, THE DEMOCRATS CAN ALWAYS HAVE HANDEL INVESTIGATED FOR COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA!!! HahahahHa....hahahaha
Over on CNN they are crying like babies…

This is too hilarious. In a district that Trump only won by 1 point, the Democrats spend record breaking numbers for a congressional seat, outspending the Republican candidate 9-1. So, Handel defeats Ossoff by 4 points, 3 more than what Trump won this district by! Ahhhhhh.....hahahahahaha. Ahhhhhh...hahahaha.

Ohhhhh, according to Democrats and their sluts in the media, this was supposed to be the big blow to Trump, this was going to be the election where the tide has turned. Well the tide has turned, and it's turned against the Democrats even more.

People are sick and tired of the extreme hate, obstruction, divisiveness and complete lack of ideas and policy the Democrats have.

Not only did the voters say fuck off Ossoff, they also said fuck off to the Democratic Party & the left-stream Democrat media and their hate!!!

Oh and Hollywood, you can kiss America's ass!!! Egg all over your hate spewing faces, too!

Democrats.....0-6 in special elections. Hahahahahaha, the Democrats are gonna get their asses handed to them in '18.

BUT HEY, THE DEMOCRATS CAN ALWAYS HAVE HANDEL INVESTIGATED FOR COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA!!! HahahahHa....hahahaha

A Republican won a race in a Republican district in a special election?

Wow.

I'll bet it was by at least a 20 point margin right?

I'll bet the Republican didn't need to spend any money at all, or even need any outside help right?

Clueless.

The loser couldn't even vote for himself because he didn't live in the district. A one-point margin of victory for his opponent would have been stupendously ironic!

They will say the same thing they always do. The people were too dumb to vote the right way.
the networks will see this as a victory because Handel didnt win by 20 points

They can celebrate and feed the pigeons from the park bench with him while Handle votes in Congress.
this is proof that the CBS poll is a lie,,,,Trump is actually around 55% Approval.
And I saw a little pink pig just fly past my window.

Tuesday, June 20
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Pew Research Approve 42, Disapprove 54 Disapprove +12
President Trump Job Approval CBS News Approve 36, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +21
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 47, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +6
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 37, Disapprove 57 Disapprove +20
Direction of Country CBS News Right Direction 31, Wrong Track 64 Wrong Track +33
RealClearPolitics - 2017 Latest Polls

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

1. troll boy... it's 4 points right now, not 6 moron.
2. troll boy... hillary was supposed to win by 14 before comey and russia.
3. before election day, the popular vote was predicted dead on.

now run along, nutter butter.

and do try not being a lowlife troll... if it's possible.

If you can not beat the Trumpster - that speaks volumes

Sad really.

Forum List

Back