So Far Looks Like A Six Point Landslide Win For Handel.Republicans May Be Laffing Their Oss's Off.

:2up: :banana: :dance:..............Based on a few unreliable sources, all looks well for another GOP Win Tonight!!! How will those blockheads on CNN/MSNBC explain this embarrassing win again by a Republican when they were so sure that the Democrat was going to win easily? Like when Hillary was supposed to win by 14 points?
:cow: :cranky: :dunno:

1. troll boy... it's 4 points right now, not 6 moron.
2. troll boy... hillary was supposed to win by 14 before comey and russia.
3. before election day, the popular vote was predicted dead on.

now run along, nutter butter.

and do try not being a lowlife troll... if it's possible.

If you can not beat the Trumpster - that speaks volumes

Sad really.
even my hamsters are lagging their butts off over this landslide victory

Don lemon just joined David Axelrod in the ladies room crying his eyes out over on CNN...

This is too hilarious. In a district that Trump only won by 1 point, the Democrats spend record breaking numbers for a congressional seat, outspending the Republican candidate 9-1. So, Handel defeats Ossoff by 4 points, 3 more than what Trump won this district by! Ahhhhhh.....hahahahahaha. Ahhhhhh...hahahaha.

Ohhhhh, according to Democrats and their sluts in the media, this was supposed to be the big blow to Trump, this was going to be the election where the tide has turned. Well the tide has turned, and it's turned against the Democrats even more.

People are sick and tired of the extreme hate, obstruction, divisiveness and complete lack of ideas and policy the Democrats have.

Not only did the voters say fuck off Ossoff, they also said fuck off to the Democratic Party & the left-stream Democrat media and their hate!!!

Oh and Hollywood, you can kiss America's ass!!! Egg all over your hate spewing faces, too!

Democrats.....0-6 in special elections. Hahahahahaha, the Democrats are gonna get their asses handed to them in '18.

BUT HEY, THE DEMOCRATS CAN ALWAYS HAVE HANDEL INVESTIGATED FOR COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA!!! HahahahHa....hahahaha

A Republican won a race in a Republican district in a special election?

Wow.

I'll bet it was by at least a 20 point margin right?

I'll bet the Republican didn't need to spend any money at all, or even need any outside help right?

Clueless.

The loser couldn't even vote for himself because he didn't live in the district. A one-point margin of victory for his opponent would have been stupendously ironic!

Congrats on the big win squeaking out another one.

Have to admit, you,ve been squeaking out those last minute victories since last year. I'm sure it's a trend.

See you in 2018 admiral.

In winning GA 6, Karen Handel's is he 1st woman elected to Congress from the great state of Georgia!

Progress

Don lemon just joined David Axelrod in the ladies room crying his eyes out over on CNN...
someone needs to fix this Chit Now!! or im gonna F------king kill myself! {well, after i finish my hot pockets}

Suddenly the media will consider this race as not so important as they thought.
But the fact is they lose again. Ignore democrats they are irrelevant.

This is too hilarious. In a district that Trump only won by 1 point, the Democrats spend record breaking numbers for a congressional seat, outspending the Republican candidate 9-1. So, Handel defeats Ossoff by 4 points, 3 more than what Trump won this district by! Ahhhhhh.....hahahahahaha. Ahhhhhh...hahahaha.

Ohhhhh, according to Democrats and their sluts in the media, this was supposed to be the big blow to Trump, this was going to be the election where the tide has turned. Well the tide has turned, and it's turned against the Democrats even more.

People are sick and tired of the extreme hate, obstruction, divisiveness and complete lack of ideas and policy the Democrats have.

Not only did the voters say fuck off Ossoff, they also said fuck off to the Democratic Party & the left-stream Democrat media and their hate!!!

Oh and Hollywood, you can kiss America's ass!!! Egg all over your hate spewing faces, too!

Democrats.....0-6 in special elections. Hahahahahaha, the Democrats are gonna get their asses handed to them in '18.

BUT HEY, THE DEMOCRATS CAN ALWAYS HAVE HANDEL INVESTIGATED FOR COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA!!! HahahahHa....hahahaha

A Republican won a race in a Republican district in a special election?

Wow.

I'll bet it was by at least a 20 point margin right?

I'll bet the Republican didn't need to spend any money at all, or even need any outside help right?

Clueless.

The loser couldn't even vote for himself because he didn't live in the district. A one-point margin of victory for his opponent would have been stupendously ironic!

Congrats on the big win squeaking out another one.

Have to admit, you,ve been squeaking out those last minute victories since last year. I'm sure it's a trend.

See you in 2018 admiral.

Considering the vast numbers of snowflakes that have chosen not to procreate and abort their next generation of voters, a one vote win is still a win when it puts your liberal agenda six feet under!

A republican state voted republican?
Well retard, Your side spent in excess of 103 million dollars in an attempt to take the seat.. AND YOU FAILED... GO TRUMP!

Yep, and it was close but you only cheer or of being nervous. Our you'd know this seat was safe.
How many billions will you lose in 2018 to challenge seats you will claim after losing were safe?
i was not close! at least a 6 point win!

In light of left wing support for punishing North Carolina for not acknowledging fake women in the ladies room you have to wonder if the sissie democrat party base even cares about successful real genetic women.

Forum List

Back