So Far Looks Like A Six Point Landslide Win For Handel.Republicans May Be Laffing Their Oss's Off.

A republican state voted republican?
Well retard, Your side spent in excess of 103 million dollars in an attempt to take the seat.. AND YOU FAILED... GO TRUMP!

Yep, and it was close but you only cheer or of being nervous. Our you'd know this seat was safe.
How many billions will you lose in 2018 to challenge seats you will claim after losing were safe?
i was not close! at least a 6 point win!
Looking forward to 2018, they actually lost two seats tonight. GA was just the big attention getter.

A republican state voted republican?
Well retard, Your side spent in excess of 103 million dollars in an attempt to take the seat.. AND YOU FAILED... GO TRUMP!

Yep, and it was close but you only cheer or of being nervous. Our you'd know this seat was safe.
How many billions will you lose in 2018 to challenge seats you will claim after losing were safe?
i was not close! at least a 6 point win!
Looking forward to 2018, they actually lost two seats tonight. GA was just the big attention getter.
Tomorrows Top Stories on CNN and the rest,,,,,New Smoke On The Russian Collusion Scandal !@!!!

I know exactly what happened. My High Ranking sources close to the new DNC chairman tell me that Dem voters got confused by a mailer telling them to vote only for women and minorities.. :badgrin:

I know exactly what happened. My High Ranking sources close to the new DNC chairman tell me that Dem voters got confused by a mailer telling them to vote only for women and minorities.. :badgrin:
you mean like,,,white people vote on the 20th,,,and the real dumb people vote on the 22nd?

This is not surprising. The vast majority of people in Georgia are the uneducated, ignorant rubes that comprise the rank-and-file Republican voting base. The very type of Americans conservatism depends upon.

This train rights run on time.

you mean like,,,white people vote on the 20th,,,and the real dumb people vote on the 22nd?

I think the really dumb ones have the DNC mail in their ballots for them on 3rd...

What will it take?

I'm seriously disheartened. Republicans in Congress have made it clear that they want to take away healthcare for millions of people, cut Medicaid, reverse civil rights gains, eventually do away with Social Security and Medicare, and cut taxes for the 1%. They are well on their way, and voters just do not seem to care. Do these voters actually support these actions? I cannot fathom why they would. Are we to go back to an existence where only the rich and some white people have rights?

dems out spend reps by more than 5/1.......and loose

did they learn lesson from 2016?

message not money. smart not extravagant

What will it take?

I'm seriously disheartened. Republicans in Congress have made it clear that they want to take away healthcare for millions of people, cut Medicaid, reverse civil rights gains, eventually do away with Social Security and Medicare, and cut taxes for the 1%. They are well on their way, and voters just do not seem to care. Do these voters actually support these actions? I cannot fathom why they would. Are we to go back to an existence where only the rich and some white people have rights?

This country is going to be joining the third world soon. I am considering moving to Canada.

It's almost like these people have never been outside New York or LA.

Almost?

In winning GA 6, Karen Handel's is he 1st woman elected to Congress from the great state of Georgia!

Now hold on a minute. According to her Royal Thighness, the misogyny of Americans prevented her from winning. And now, knuckle-dragging conservatives have elected a woman? Are you suggesting Hillary is wrong?!

Analysis | Hillary Clinton adds misogyny — and more — to the list of things she blames for her 2016 loss

Clinton suggested in an interview at a Women for Women International event in New York that her forthcoming book would include plenty about how misogyny contributed to her loss...

ScienceRocks why do you hate White people and where the fuck did you graduate high school? By the way, yeah the USA is on the way to being third world because of DEMOCRATS, you dummy! The Donald is trying to stop their agenda! Get with the program.

ScienceRocks why do you hate White people and where the fuck did you graduate high school? By the way, yeah the USA is on the way to being third world because of DEMOCRATS, you dummy! The Donald is trying to stop their agenda! Get with the program.
i wonder if Maxine "Braindead" Waters is still gonna call for impeachment after tonight

Nancy Pelosi will blame "The Current President Bush" on tonights unexpected GOP victory

The beauty of the win is that is another victory of an overfunded, democrat carpetbagger, but also a victory over racist nutcases John Lewis and Barack Hussaine "the butthurt" Obama which Rachel BLINKY Maddow insisted supported the carpetbagger a few months ago.

Forum List

Back