So Female Circumcision is evil, but Removing the entirety of Female Pubic Mound and Breasts is OK?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am totally opposed to clitorectomies as a legal medical procedure, even if some young teen female wants it done. It is a mutilation of the person and that they want it is sign of mental disorder.

But if some confused young girl becomes convinced that she is really a boy, and then gets her breasts and genitalia entirely removed and reconstructed to look male, that is OK?

Our civilization is wiped out.

'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

I am totally opposed to clitorectomies as a legal medical procedure, even if some young teen female wants it done. It is a mutilation of the person and that they want it is sign of mental disorder.

But if some confused young girl becomes convinced that she is really a boy, and then gets her breasts and genitalia entirely removed and reconstructed to look male, that is OK?

Nah. Cullings are never pretty. But the group will be stronger in the end for them. Only the weakest, and most inferior actually self select for the role. Their genetic contributions aren’t likely to be missed...

Last edited:
Sex changes have become the new fad. Scary how these kids think. The future of America is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Progressives have always been fucked in the head

Well Jim... I think the whole thing is whacked myself. But I think the evil female clitorectomies are those in shitholes where they hold little girls down in the dirt and mutilate her with a dirty pair of warthog tusks.

The entire trans movement is the modern day equivalent ritual of sacrificing self for religious fanaticism. Before the Enlightenment and the French Revolution, mankind had begun to get away from that kind of primordial soup paganism. Lucky for us, the radical American Left was around to bring back the anti-civilizational fun of Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah. Way to go, radical American Left.

Sex changes have become the new fad. Scary how these kids think. The future of America is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No No NO NO....

They're not "thinking" in the first place and it's likely they have no capacity to do so. Let these vacuous turds sterilize themselves.

The future of America is PRESERVED when leftist imbeciles are removed from the gene pool.

The entire trans movement is the modern day equivalent ritual of sacrificing self for religious fanaticism. Before the Enlightenment and the French Revolution, mankind had begun to get away from that kind of primordial soup paganism. Lucky for us, the radical American Left was around to bring back the anti-civilizational fun of Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah. Way to go, radical American Left.

I think it's natural selection trying to catch up where we as a society have thwarted it.

These "people" would not exist if it wasn't for excessive safety standards. These retards should have died generations ago with a gut full of Drano under a kitchen sink.

All of this tranny shit is just the latest sign of societal rot and it's enhanced by the modern day social media scene. Never before has it been so easy to share and impress your delusions onto other confused minds.

These people need help. Legit, straight up, psychological help. If I went into a doctor and said "I feel like I need my arms chopped off. I was REALLY born with phocomelia " they'd recognize I was fucked in the head. Yet if I make the same request of my dick... that's totally normal?

No. It's not. And we need to stop placating this fucking nonsense.

FGM is performed involuntarily on people way before they reach adulthood, based on a misguided idea that this will help them find husbands (as if that is the end-all/be-all of a girl's life). Sex-reassignment surgery is voluntary and is performed only on adults, to the best of my knowledge. It apparently is also rare. I don't find these situations to be comparable. FGM is the greater concern by far.

I believe in indivual freedom and liberty and because I do I don't give two darns what someone chooses to do with their body.

They can feed themselves to a snake as far as I am concerned.

I believe in indivual freedom and liberty and because I do I don't give two darns what someone chooses to do with their body.

Right-wingers seem to be obsessed with what other people do with their bodies. All I ask is that these people be adults who are capable of informed consent and that all actions be voluntary and not imposed, whether by force or mental/emotional manipulation.

Right-wingers seem to be obsessed with what other people do with their bodies. All I ask is that these people be adults who are capable of informed consent and that all actions be voluntary and not imposed, whether by force or mental/emotional manipulation.

You're so dull that you don't realize while you bleat around these boards about how obsessed WE are about sex, YOU are the one posting almost all the time about sex. Of course you are totally unaware of how hilarious it is

You're so dull that you don't realize while you bleat around these boards about how obsessed WE are about sex, YOU are the one posting almost all the time about sex. Of course you are totally unaware of how hilarious it is

YOU morons are always posting about sex, ms. "keep your knees together" "abstinence" woman. It''s time that you morons explained your obsession with what other people do and why you want to stamp out heterosexuality. If you want to be abstinent, that's your choice, but you want to inflict it on others. Explain.

YOU morons are always posting about sex, ms. "keep your knees together" "abstinence" woman. It''s time that you morons explained your obsession with what other people do and why you want to stamp out heterosexuality. If you want to be abstinent, that's your choice, but you want to inflict it on others. Explain.

do you have medicine to help you with the voices in your head?

Ms. Abstinence: You should seek help, especially because you are around children. Forget the graham-cracker.

keep these people out of USA Military is all I ask . The good news is that they realize by themselves that they are all messed up as they , by the hundreds seek help to return to being Normal in body type . Course their thinking ability will always be messed up .

Ms. Abstinence: You should seek help, especially because you are around children. Forget the graham-cracker.

Please provide any kind of proof that I promote abstinence-only education or am a fan of the Grahams.

I mean proof OTHER THAN the voices in your head, crazy lady

Forum List

Back